What is your age preference when it comes to the ladies?

WineOh

for me I have two different sets of age preference when it comes to women: Relationships & Fun.

When it comes to relationships I like a woman with her head on her shoulders, mature and can foot the bill on a regular basis. 

Relationship target age for me is 30 up.

When it comes to the fun stuff I like a girl who is young in the head with a firm, tight body and is up for a good time.

Fun target age for me is 19-25.

I also like the occasional <deleted> (or <deleted>) when the mood strikes.

When this mood does strike then 60+ is all that will suffice....(this happens once a year at the most). 

How about you lot?

What is your favorite age when it comes to the ladies? ???? 

Edited by WineOh

I think we are quite similare  when it comes to women 

some of the best  I been with  has been from 40 and up also best in bed - but fur sure a tight young body without had children is nice  ... 20 and up...

But seems harder now as we grow older - it sems like it better options in Philipines for the young in 20 ties. .  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, xylophone said:

I feel a bit self-conscious when I go out with my 20 year old girlfriend, as I am at least 40 years older than her, and just the other night when we were going out for a celebration, we called into the local pub, and I heard people calling me a "paedophile" which wasn't very nice, and it completely ruined our fifth wedding anniversary!!!!????

T'was but a well known joke CharlieH.....!!!!!!

Edited by xylophone

4 minutes ago, xylophone said:

I feel a bit self-conscious when I go out with my 20 year old girlfriend, as I am at least 40 years older than her, and just the other night when we were going out for a celebration, we called into the local pub, and I heard people calling me a "paedophile" which wasn't very nice, and it completely ruined our ninth wedding anniversary!!!!????

Sad, and sorry you had to endure that.

I had similar in the UK, my wife is 14yrs younger than me, but looks alot younger(or me older?) and its a horrible and unpleasant experience. I think mostly borne out of jealousy.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, xylophone said:

T'was but a well known joke CharlieH.....!!!!!!

Unfortunately letters on a page dont always convey that.

Thats what happens when you take things at face value and dont analyse whats been said.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CharlieH said:

I had similar in the UK, my wife is 14yrs younger than me, but looks alot younger(or me older?) and its a horrible and unpleasant experience. I think mostly borne out of jealousy.

Just now, CharlieH said:

Unfortunately letters on a page dont always convey that.

Sure....agree, but I did put a winking emoji after it. 

And on to something which is true, when my 20-year-old daughter comes down here from uni to stay a few days and we go out to do some shopping and for lunch, then I'm very self-conscious of the stares I get, because I'm sure that those folk are wondering what I'm doing with such a lovely young woman, and to be honest I do feel a little embarrassed/uncomfortable, but there's nothing much I can do about it.

I think a 20 year age difference when your 40 is good.  Then at 50 a 25 year age difference makes sense, but then you start to think that they are your kid's age.  Unfortunately that does not stop some people trading in for the new model every 10 years and staying with those in their 20's.  Age is just a number and if you can keep up with the younger ones, more power to you.  If you can not keep up with them then there is where the problems start.  If your 50 and land a 25 year old, then when your 60 she will be 35, 70/45, 80/55, and so on.  But then their are those I would see in Udon in the mall at 70 pushing a pram around with a youngster and a 20 something wife.  To each their own, and whatever floats one's boat I say.

6 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Do the math, Charlie.

Girlfriend is 20 years of age, and member is 40 years older, but they are out celebrating their 9 year anniversary.  

That means girlfriend was 11 years of age and member was 51 when they started their relationship.  That would indeed make the member a paedophile, albeit, a historic paedophile, but I am sure he is joking.   ????

Edited by Leaver
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Leaver said:

Do the math, Charlie.

Girlfriend is 20 years of age, and member is 40 years older, but they are out celebrating their 9 year anniversary.  

That means girlfriend was 11 years of age and member was 51 when they started their relationship.  That would indeed make the member a paedophile, albeit, a historic paedophile, but I am sure he is joking.   ????

The poster already said he was joking and adjusted the numbers !

I also already stated thats what happens when you dont analyse a post and just take things at face value.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

The poster already said he was joking and adjusted the numbers !

I also already stated thats what happens when you dont analyse a post and just take things at face value.

Yes. I commented before I scrolled down.  My bad.  Got one eye on TV and one eye on the start of the season for motor racing, both cars and bikes.  Good racing tonight.  

21 minutes ago, Albert Zweistein said:

I don't care about age but she should be filthy rich.

That usually means she's done over one to several farang in the past.  Do you really want to be the next victim?   

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

My daughter (age 22) certainly can't keep up with me (age 65) on my morning and evening 4Km walks.

Says her legs hurt, too tired, too hot, etc.

My GF does keep up with me on our 6 to 10 km jogs 5 to 6 days a week.  Makes fir a great relationship.  25 year age difference 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, xylophone said:

Sure....agree, but I did put a winking emoji after it. 

And on to something which is true, when my 20-year-old daughter comes down here from uni to stay a few days and we go out to do some shopping and for lunch, then I'm very self-conscious of the stares I get, because I'm sure that those folk are wondering what I'm doing with such a lovely young woman, and to be honest I do feel a little embarrassed/uncomfortable, but there's nothing much I can do about it.

When my 18 yo daughter comes shopping with me, I feel nothing but happy and proud. There are lots of looks but at her, not me. 

Thai people are very good at judging old perverts by appearance, gesticulation, etc. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

My GF does keep up with me on our 6 to 10 km jogs 5 to 6 days a week.  Makes fir a great relationship.  25 year age difference 

Bloody hell, I run 10 km twice a week and there's no way my wife, or kids could keep up with me. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, xylophone said:

I feel a bit self-conscious when I go out with my 20 year old girlfriend, as I am at least 40 years older than her, and just the other night when we were going out for a celebration, we called into the local pub, and I heard people calling me a "paedophile" which wasn't very nice, and it completely ruined our fifth wedding anniversary!!!!????

I hope this isn't the case. Even if it is, I don't think it's appropriate to post here. 

• Haha 2

Double Standards apply here - in many countries .

As a man - what goes through your mind if you see a fat 60 year old woman with a bad tan and badly fitting clothes walking along with a pretty, athletic 20 year old boy?

Surely the thought ought to be - good luck to her - she is enjoying her life while she can......

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, bangon04 said:

Double Standards apply here - in many countries .

As a man - what goes through your mind if you see a fat 60 year old woman with a bad tan and badly fitting clothes walking along with a pretty, athletic 20 year old boy?

Surely the thought ought to be - good luck to her - she is enjoying her life while she can......

The thought is she is out with her son grocery shopping for more snickers.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, WineOh said:

does she take it up the ar*e? ???? 

If she does, what is your age preference? And if she doesn't, what's the age preference then?

You're literally answering your own question....

Edited by tomazbodner

When it comes to Thai women, chronological age means next to nothing. If you can find a Thai woman in her 30s or 40s who has developed intellectually and/or emotionally beyond a ~13 year-old level, then you have more than likely hit the lotto jackpot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1