Health minister sees COVID-19 situation normalizing in 2-3 weeks

webfact

4 minutes ago, EricTh said:

Thailand has trouble providing beds when the figures are low 1000+ daily new cases, what happens when the figures reach 2000+?

Richard Barrow on facebook -  2000 + today. Not sure if that is yesterday's tests or today.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Side effect of the Sinovac vaccine he took?

I guess he's out of his self-imposed 14 day quarantine?

Would be awesome if he shared the data behind his prediction.

Sorry, what is "Creat"?

Kariyat The Creat Andrographis Paniculata 100% Natural Herb Anti-Flu Capsule?

Wow, this is the herb my Thai girlfriend tried to get me interested in. She says her Thai female  friend living in Bahrain had Covid and this cured it or at least made her feel better. I looked it up and among other things it is a blood thinner, which is a no-no for me, so it was easy to say "not interested". Of course that was after I paid 180 baht for a box of it. And the product information says clearly consult a doctor and don't take for an extended period.

6 minutes ago, Magenta408 said:

Are we now resorting to crystal balls? How does he know? What is the scientific basis for this comment?

Better than looking at himself in the mirrored glass of his suite at the MOPH and saying "Mirror Mirror on the wall who can tell the best porky of them all"

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

Negative, negative, what planet you living on Anutin?

What a stupid thing to say, every day more than a thousand cases, better just shut up, as you are just making yourself look even more stupid.

Who asked that fool what the stupid people think?

6 hours ago, webfact said:

the situation should begin to normalize in 2-3 weeks

He assured Thais that the situation is under control and is progressing as expected by relevant committees

By 'the situation should begin to normalise in 2-3 weeks', perhaps he means that after 2-3 weeks, this situation should start to seem normal.

Interesting that he assured Thais that the situation is progressing as expected by 'relevant committees'. I suppose those committees had realistic expectations that the virus would spread everywhere, people would be too scared to go to field hospitals or upsetting coworkers and employers and thus avoid testing, etc etc.

Normalize?

Even in nations with honest , competent, tranparent management they are having a struggle.

They can massage figures by non testing, waiting for profitable jabs for the.

The poo yais are used to bullying serfs, staff and underlings, sadly the mutating SARS C-19 Corona virus  won't wai or grovel, but mutate.

One thing they love n villages is a funeral bash which in addition to the monks , wake there's several days of carousing, gambling, feasting , even if ths cannot be allowed it will be impossible to hide the death toll, amongst the isolated wage slaves in the dorms of Klong Toei not so much, but they will still need to record the deathsI DS for the mass pyres of teh Thais at least< I expect teh Burmese will just vanish?

I still see no updates on province or tambon scale

https://covid19.th-stat.com/th/share/map

The regime'll be ok while its sick old and poor, once few wealthy die they may plan a rollout of vaccines and actually a real lockdown like the once  deserted Wuhan which  was the epicentre and now free.

Deferred gratification ain't a strong suit hereabouts and many still flout advice on travel masks

Edited by RubbaJohnny
linky

How about allowing HCQ, Hydroxychloroquine being allowed to be sold over the counter, as it is in many countries all over the world.

70 plus years its NEVER hurt or killed anyone. Proffessors/doctors in many countries did studies and swear that it has a success rate, limited yes, but thats better than having another Shingha and hoping for the best.

HCQ was and is a anti malaria drug, with next to no side affects. If made legal we could buy it or not! 

Chok dee Thailand ka

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

The Minister of Public Health has pointed out daily COVID-19 infection rates have begun to stagnate and the situation should begin to normalize in 2-3 weeks

Ohh really... maybe he should change the batteries in his crystal ball or send it back to China as faulty..

todays covid figures released +2070 infected.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joe jadore said:

How about allowing HCQ, Hydroxychloroquine being allowed to be sold over the counter, as it is in many countries all over the world.

70 plus years its NEVER hurt or killed anyone. Proffessors/doctors in many countries did studies and swear that it has a success rate, limited yes, but thats better than having another Shingha and hoping for the best.

HCQ was and is a anti malaria drug, with next to no side affects. If made legal we could buy it or not! 

Chok dee Thailand ka

You really shouldn't post articles that you clearly you know nothing about and could mislead people, very dangerous.   https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7256923/

• Like 1