Condo cleaning company, once off clean needed

ScotlandtheBrave

Try asking at your Condo reception/office.  They are sure to have some commercial contacts. Or probably already have a few freelance housekeepers available - usually their sister/aunt/niece/cousin. From experience you will find them cheaper than a commercial company as well as being just a phone call away.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ScotlandtheBrave said:

I have tried four or five companies from Google search and no response.

Many Thai companies have no one who understands English.  You hear about the suffering these companies are experiencing yet I applied to THREE removal companies and got no response.  I have ranted at 3BB about poor reception & received a glib promise to escalate the problems to their Customer service Department - that was over SIX weeks ago.  Thai companies are lazy and uncaring about foreigners despite ex-pats keeping some of them solvent at the moment.

22 hours ago, mikebell said:

Thai companies are lazy and uncaring about foreigners despite ex-pats keeping some of them solvent at the moment

I get quite a few telemarketing cold calls each week... you know the type, they start shouting at you as soon as you answer the call... and hang up on you as soon as they know you are not Thai.....I find True reasonable to deal  with in English, although you are talking to someone in Bangkok who does not have any knowledge of the network status in my area.

• 2 weeks later...

Used this one a few years ago to clean a couple houses. I was happy with the work (and the cost) after they did the first place so I hired them again to do the other one as well. (They took the drapes out to be washed as well.)

But that was a few years ago. No idea if they are still in business. They were located on Thepprasit road.
Wouldn't hurt to fire them an email (in English) and see if they respond.a1.thumb.jpg.297135d81bf2ce50d8c9e0cd741f0a16.jpg

(Again, if they are still in business.)

Edited by Kerryd

On 7/3/2021 at 8:20 AM, mikebell said:

Many Thai companies have no one who understands English.  You hear about the suffering these companies are experiencing yet I applied to THREE removal companies and got no response.  I have ranted at 3BB about poor reception & received a glib promise to escalate the problems to their Customer service Department - that was over SIX weeks ago.  Thai companies are lazy and uncaring about foreigners despite ex-pats keeping some of them solvent at the moment.

It's you or your attitude. 3BB are great on the  phone and in personal  visits. If you blame  services  for speaking  poor English THEN YOU SPEAK THAI!!!!. or get one of your many Thai friends to help you. Too many expats  are spoilt,  lazy, racist,  arrogant and blind  to Thai cultural  values and communications. You seem to be the problem. Stop ranting and learning manners.

17 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

It's you or your attitude. 3BB are great on the  phone and in personal  visits. If you blame  services  for speaking  poor English THEN YOU SPEAK THAI!!!!. or get one of your many Thai friends to help you. Too many expats  are spoilt,  lazy, racist,  arrogant and blind  to Thai cultural  values and communications. You seem to be the problem. Stop ranting and learning manners.

You seem especially grumpy. I feel if they offer English language support it should be capable. 

Six weeks is too long to be having a service issue....I don't think 'Thai cultural values' should be the issue here. 

19 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

3BB were great when I personally visited an office in Pattaya Lotus.  This was shut down with no announcement & the helpful lady disappeared. I speak a little Thai but learning a new language at 78 is difficult.

'spoilt,  lazy, racist,  arrogant' describes a great many Thais particularly in the (Un)Civil service.

'Stop ranting and learning manners.'  It's not just my opinion here but you seem to be the ranting one and I am very well-mannered.

• Like 1