Info on these BKK buildings

Nemises

2 hours ago, theoldgit said:

They're the Millennium Residence buildings, sorry but I don't know what's on the top, but this their website may give you an idea.

https://millennium-residence.net/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw8vqGBhC_ARIsADMSd1A9inRiviYtUoaTZPNL8d7rDTSOYbNbAEsRw4lg5Q07MMLpysHD-toaAiKqEALw_wcB

They are helipads.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, mrwebb8825 said:

Those are building a/c units and elevator supports.

No, they are helipads.  Also not sure why the OP gave me a sad emoji for answering his question - that's exactly what they are.  It's even on their own website:

"Each tower is about 200 meters high with helicopter pads on the very top on each tower."

upper-part-millennium-residence-condominium-bangkok-thailand-june-modern-high-rise-sukhumvit-area-buildings-were-80397478.jpg

4000317241_3c343be74e_c.jpg

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

No, they are helipads.  Also not sure why the OP gave me a sad emoji for answering his question - that's exactly what they are.  It's even on their own website:

"Each tower is about 200 meters high with helicopter pads on the very top on each tower."

Please provide a link to the website page where it says helicopter pads are on top of each tower. 

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Nemises said:

Please provide a link to the website page where it says helicopter pads are on top of each tower. 

https://millenniumresidence.net/about-millennium-residence-bangkok/

The Millennium Residence passion is driven by turning each and every Millennium Residence residents stay into emotional experiences! Each tower is about 200 meters high with helicopter pads on the very top on each tower.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

https://millenniumresidence.net/about-millennium-residence-bangkok/

The Millennium Residence passion is driven by turning each and every Millennium Residence residents stay into emotional experiences! Each tower is about 200 meters high with helicopter pads on the very top on each tower.

Thanks.  It’s just that a person administering their website told me (after I posted) that they are satellite dishes. ????

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Wow, I've answered you twice, shown pictures of clear helipads and not a single "thanks", just challenging me on it.  I really wish I had never bothered as you clearly don't deserve it.

And it is on their official website - as I mentioned - so really not hard to find.

Wow. So quick to accuse me of not saying thanks so soon after you provided the link! Probably about 10 seconds, if that. 

Had you waited another 10 seconds you would have seen that I had thanked you. 

Edited by Nemises
  • Haha 1