Anutin admits document, which shows officials questioning Sinovac effectiveness, is real

webfact

4 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

The Chinese manufactured Covid19 in a lab. 

Sinovac should be the best vaccine. 

Of course for the original covid19 they had already a anti dote available probably (bio warfare ...you know ... ????), hence maybe why they got it so quick under control that first wave .... ????

But against those fresh variants now ,... that is another case 

At least the Americans closed fort Detrick down in August 2019 because safety concerns in their USAMRIID laboratory  ...

Edited by david555
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

The Sinojunk is bottom of the barrel, very low quality stuff, with a very questionable efficacy rate. I would not take it, and it appears the majority of Thais do not want it. It almost seems to be used here, as a show of disrespect to the people, by this hapless administration. We will not spend real money on you. You are not worth it. 

If I were a gambling man, I would bet the farm that none of the officials here took the Sinojunk. 

As far as i remember Anutin (sp.) had the sinovac!

• Haha 1

Make ya wonder about all the "research" at Thai universities lately where Sinovac is show to have better than expected efficacy. If these researcher juked the number??? - not good.  They'll lose credibility world-wide.  But they'd never do that - would they.

Edited by metisdead
Over-sized emoji removed.

11 minutes ago, connda said:

Make ya wonder about all the "research" at Thai universities lately where Sinovac is show to have better than expected efficacy. If these researcher juked the number??? - not good.  They'll lose credibility world-wide.  But they'd never do that - would they.

A research has found the efficacy rate of Sinovac’s COVID-19 vaccine is higher than 50% among the Thai people who have received two doses, according to Chulalongkorn University.

The research found that 95% of the 186 recipients of the second dose of Sinovac’s COVID-19 vaccine had immunity against the virus. 

Whatever that means?

Edited by connda

11 hours ago, poskat said:

"According to the document, one person said that making that decision would be admitting Sinovac was not effective. "

this makes sense since it is common knowledge that avoiding a fact invalidates that fact

the WHO have tested this vaccine and proven it is after the 2 dose 92% why the hate for China and the vaccine they have already have giving out over 500millon vaccine around the world but the rich Western country's LIE about this.  poor country don't matter to them 

9 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

The Sinojunk is bottom of the barrel, very low quality stuff, with a very questionable efficacy rate. I would not take it, and it appears the majority of Thais do not want it. It almost seems to be used here, as a show of disrespect to the people, by this hapless administration. We will not spend real money on you. You are not worth it. 

If I were a gambling man, I would bet the farm that none of the officials here took the Sinojunk. 

You know sinovac costs more than astrazeneca, right? 

Just now, irishman25 said:

the WHO have tested this vaccine and proven it is after the 2 dose 92% why the hate for China and the vaccine they have already have giving out over 500millon vaccine around the world but the rich Western country's LIE about this.  poor country don't matter to them 

nonsense not even for the original variant let alone the delta variant..

https://cdn.who.int/media/docs/default-source/immunization/sage/2021/april/5_sage29apr2021_critical-evidence_sinovac.pdf

sre.PNG

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JamieM said:

SO i see by your remark you will NOT want this vaccine good news some who want and can have it it is nice to be able to refuse covid 19 vaccine BUT just wait and see what happens if you contact the Virus the new delta. no need to replay  

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, irishman25 said:

why the hate for China

Have you been asleep for the last 18 months. 

Wake up man, it's destroyed millions of people, the Chinese with their manufactured virus. 

Look around you, the world has changed. 

Before Covid19 I was pro Chinese, not anymore. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, irishman25 said:

SO i see by your remark you will NOT want this vaccine good news some who want and can have it it is nice to be able to refuse covid 19 vaccine BUT just wait and see what happens if you contact the Virus the new delta. no need to replay  

You are wasting your time. Some see their refusal to have anything to do with the Chinese "junk" vaccines as a noble point of honor.

10 hours ago, connda said:

They'll lose credibility world-wide

I do English tutoring for intl students online. I was talking to a real Japanese MD about the Thai university debacle, the worthlessness of their degrees, the minimum passing grades, the copy and pasted dissertations. Then I said "Well, at least their doctors are good, they've got some good hospitals no doubt". Then he said "That's because all their best doctors have studied abroad". ????????????

Their low efficacy vaccines.

Their new apartment complexes toppling over with no foundations.

Their cement construction with trash stuffed inside.

Their escalators which swallow people up.

Their countless, horrific industrial accident videos.

Their road accident videos in which people are flattened and everyone around could care less.

Their crash test videos with cars crushed like tin cans.

Their conquest of the South China Sea with man-made islands already sinking.

Their top university with students and parents rioting outside about new testing regs, chanting "Let us cheat! We cannot pass if we don't cheat!"

Many times I've been told "What are you teaching? We'll all be learning Mandarin soon". I'm not too worried.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

I care because, for maybe billions of people, they can get Sinovac for the time being and nothing else.  Whatever its limitations, it does not do anyone any good to paint those limitation as more than they actually are.

More absolute nonsense. You pro sinovac guys aren't very good with numbers or facts are you?

1. How are you going to vaccinate billions of people in a country with a population of 70 million?

(stay on topic we are talking about Thailand on this thread)

2. You state it does not do good to point out limitations as more likely than they actually are (which I am not doing) so what you seem to be suggesting here is that we ignore the misinformation you guys are spreading about efficacy of the vaccine?

(my post was a reply to someone quoting a WHO study saying it was 92% effective which is simply not true) I pointed out the actual results of the study yet you are not happy about it? (that's because you don't like the truth)

Source of the results in question:

https://cdn.who.int/media/docs/default-source/immunization/sage/2021/april/5_sage29apr2021_critical-evidence_sinovac.pdf

I am certainly not pointing out limitations as more than they are, actually I am pointing out what the limitations actually are (factually) so stop twisting the narrative.

As long as you guys keep posting lies and misinformation, people like me will always be here to point out your lies.

Remember that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, josthomz said:

Its limitations are those of any other inactivated vaccine. 

You can read this article about inactivated Influenza vaccines manufactured in the West, their effectiveness is never greater than 60%! 

https://www.influenza.org.nz/effectiveness-inactivated-influenza-vaccines

Why? Are they substandard? No. - Inactivated vaccines is the most primitive technology of producing vaccines, it has been in use since the 1890s.... Nowadays other more effective technologies have been developed. 

Of course other technologies such as mRNA have very strict storage requirements (temperature, etc...) and so in China due to their geographical, demographic and epidemic situation at the time, it would have been much harder to rollout mRNA vaccines. So at least at the very first they decided to manufacture and roll out inactivated vaccines such as Sinovac or Sinopharm. And now they are selling them to everyone who wants them (same like any other vaccine manufacturer)

They are not substandard. Their effectiveness is on par with what's expected for inactivated vaccines. 

Inactivated flu vaccines have helped humanity keep influenza under the control for years, and nowadays inactivated COVID vaccines, albeit not the most effective one, will help save lives and more importantly help keep people off the ICU. 

Not really sure what you are quoting me for as your reply literally has nothing to do with anything I have said in my post or any of the claims made by me or the person I was replying to? confused.

3 minutes ago, josthomz said:

We could spend all days with countless and pointless arguments of "it's super effective 92%", not "it's not effective 50%, it's useless" blah, blah, blah. our China bashing ideals like it or not, lol.

My post merely states the actual factual results of the study, no more no less. 

You can't add or remove anything from that.

I'm just pointing out the misinformation being spread on here by other users with the actual factual evidence and figures.

Everything else you say, has nothing to do with anything I have said.

13 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Wake up man, it's destroyed millions of people, the Chinese with their manufactured virus. 

"...manufactured virus...."

Some inflammatory bickering posts and replies have been removed.

Off topic posts and the replies about Sars, the Wuhan lab leak theory etc. have been removed.

This topic is about Anutin admits document, which shows officials questioning Sinovac effectiveness, is real

14 hours ago, scorecard said:
On 7/6/2021 at 5:12 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:

Expand  

"...manufactured virus....

Yep, Google Scholar, it's the only true source for reliable, correct information.

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&q=covid+19+lab+made

On 7/5/2021 at 3:47 PM, david555 said:

Of course for the original covid19 they had already a anti dote available probably (bio warfare ...you know ... ????), hence maybe why they got it so quick under control that first wave .... ????

But against those fresh variants now ,... that is another case 

At least the Americans closed fort Detrick down in August 2019 because safety concerns in their USAMRIID laboratory  ...

From what I have read and heard, the viruses they were experimenting with were designed to mutate, i.e. the focus of the research was on virus mutation.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

From what I have read and heard, the viruses they were experimenting with were designed to mutate, i.e. the focus of the research was on virus mutation.

We know for sure that they were doing gain of function research on bat covid viruses at the Wuhan lab which means basically means running the virus through animals repeatedly to make it more virulent.

"Gain-of-function research refers to the serial passaging of microorganisms to increase their transmissibility, virulence, immunogenicity, and host tropism by applying selective pressure to a culture."

https://www.news-medical.net/health/What-is-Gain-of-Function-Research.aspx

• Thanks 1