Swimming pools

Gandtee

Closure until at least August 2 was ordered for:

--Entertainment places and service parlors including pubs, bars, and karaoke shops; massage parlors; bathing, sauna and herbal sauna places; weight control, beauty and health clinics; beauty salons, hairdressing, manicure and tattoo shops

--All kinds of sports fields; swimming pools, public parks and botanical gardens; water and amusement parks; children's playgrounds; zoos; skating areas; fitness clubs, and martial arts gyms....................

• Like 1

On 7/22/2021 at 11:55 AM, Gandtee said:

Are swimming pools open to apartment residents in dark red zones?

No, they are closed, at least in Bangkok.
This is what my Condo sent me.

เรียน ท่านเจ้าของร่วม / ผู้พักอาศัย

สืบเนื่องจากประกาศกรุงเทพมหานคร ฉบับที่ 38 เรื่อง สั่งปิดสถานที่เป็นการชั่วคราว ลงวันที่ 21 กรกฎาคม 2564 ดังนั้น ฝ่ายบริหารอาคารจึงจำเป็นต้องทำการปิดห้องออกกำลังกาย ห้องเซาว์น่า สระว่ายน้ำ และห้องสมุด ตามมาตรการป้องกันโรคติดต่อที่ทางรัฐบาลกำหนด เพื่อป้องกันการแพร่ระบาดของโควิด -19 อย่างเคร่งครัด โดยมีผลบังคับใช้ ตั้งแต่วันที่ 23 กรกฎาคม 2564 เป็นต้นไปจนถึงวันที่ 2 สิงหาคม 2564 หรือจนกว่าจะมีคำสั่งเปลี่ยนแปลงเป็นอย่างอื่น

จึงเรียนมาเพื่อทราบ

--

Dear co-owners / residents

According to the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration Announcement No. 38 regarding the temporary closure of the premises dated July 21, 2021, the Building Management is therefore obliged to close the gym, sauna, swimming pool and library in accordance with the Government’s preventive measures set forth to strictly prevent the spread of COVID-19. These measures will be effective from July 23, 2021 until August 2, 2021 or until any changes are announced.

Please be informed accordingly.

• Like 2

Our management follows the rules from the government but our pool is still open. Strange, because it is well known that private pools in condo's with dirty foreigners provide a major contribution to the spread of covid. Closing the pools will no doubt result in a quick and sharp decline of infections. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, dsj said:

No, they are closed, at least in Bangkok.
This is what my Condo sent me.

เรียน ท่านเจ้าของร่วม / ผู้พักอาศัย

สืบเนื่องจากประกาศกรุงเทพมหานคร ฉบับที่ 38 เรื่อง สั่งปิดสถานที่เป็นการชั่วคราว ลงวันที่ 21 กรกฎาคม 2564 ดังนั้น ฝ่ายบริหารอาคารจึงจำเป็นต้องทำการปิดห้องออกกำลังกาย ห้องเซาว์น่า สระว่ายน้ำ และห้องสมุด ตามมาตรการป้องกันโรคติดต่อที่ทางรัฐบาลกำหนด เพื่อป้องกันการแพร่ระบาดของโควิด -19 อย่างเคร่งครัด โดยมีผลบังคับใช้ ตั้งแต่วันที่ 23 กรกฎาคม 2564 เป็นต้นไปจนถึงวันที่ 2 สิงหาคม 2564 หรือจนกว่าจะมีคำสั่งเปลี่ยนแปลงเป็นอย่างอื่น

จึงเรียนมาเพื่อทราบ

--

Dear co-owners / residents

According to the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration Announcement No. 38 regarding the temporary closure of the premises dated July 21, 2021, the Building Management is therefore obliged to close the gym, sauna, swimming pool and library in accordance with the Government’s preventive measures set forth to strictly prevent the spread of COVID-19. These measures will be effective from July 23, 2021 until August 2, 2021 or until any changes are announced.

Please be informed accordingly.

Damn! Nothing to read!

In the Philippines, pools are closed since March 2020! Same rule for saunas. Fortunately guards allowed me to open the sauna secretly on my own. Means that I have my own private sauna in a big condo. (Tea money just working????????