Pattaya: Immigration go after US man who refused to wear mask at Taco Bell - he's fined and repentant

webfact

1 minute ago, JensenZ said:

Let's put it this way so I don't get a suspension. Would you walk into a room full of infected people with a mask and expect not to catch it?

how would you know if they are infected ?

Would you walk in that room with the cheap masks that people wear ?

8 minutes ago, Joinaman said:

how would you know if they are infected ?

Would you walk in that room with the cheap masks that people wear ?

You missed the point. It was a thought experiment that required you to assume that everyone in the room was infected.

Back to reality... because you don't know who is infected or not, we need to assume that everyone is. The early curfew has made the shops extra busy from 5 to 8 pm when they close, which will actually increase the spread, not reduce it. I was in the local 7Eleven a few hours ago and people were lined up at the counter. I will now change to 4 - 5am shopping.

Edited by JensenZ
  • Like 1

As usual, certain foreigners think that they can do whatever that they can in their home country in Thailand.

This guy should be blacklisted from coming to Thailand in the future.

Edited by EricTh
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, colinneil said:

What a total waste of time, if he was Thai nothing would have been done.

Around here a very small percentage of people are wearing masks, nothing is done about it.

Just another farang bashing episode, having said that the man is as fool for not wearing a mask.

The guy was a complete a** hole.  If he spoke to me like that I would have bashed his head in.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, JensenZ said:

I didn't see the colour. I just saw a very arrogant sob that couldn't understand that not wearing a mask IS everyone's business... which was his point of defense (mind your own business). 

Whether you believe they are useful or not, just put one on and save a lot of trouble.

Eyes that bad?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, aboctok said:

No familiarity with the concept of excess deaths. Rates of death from other, known causes don't suddenly, unaccountably spike in concert; you can't manufacture a pandemic from existing death rates.

Trolling

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, EricTh said:

As usual, certain foreigners think that they can do whatever that they can in their home country in Thailand.

This guy should be blacklisted from coming to Thailand in the future.

Total jerk for sure.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, aboctok said:

No familiarity with the concept of excess deaths. Rates of death from other, known causes don't suddenly, unaccountably spike in concert; you can't manufacture a pandemic from existing death rates.

That there says it all, your a Covid denier, and a conspiracy theorist, moving on enjoy your theories as they are not relevant.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, 2long said:

In summary

- The Covid 19 coronavirus is almost certainly real, even if it originated from a lab. or not

- Wearing masks is inconvenient, but helps everyone if they're not exercising 

- The 'person of colour' and his Russian hooker know the rules and they should have at least put the mask on to be served (which is what I do)

- The fat whitey should mind his own business. There are staff to enforce rules

- This forum is the hub of expertise

- Can we close this thread now?

can we close all threads about covid now, getting boring and pointless 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1