Who will never vaccinate except if forced to for visa reasons ? and do you think that they will force us ?

Kristy Swanson is on oxygen

Oh I see, so it behaves just like the flu," she wrote on Twitter alongside an article about COVID-19 immunity. "Every year a new flew strain arises & a new vaccine comes out for it, if you want to get one. That's exactly what this whole thing is, except this time they want to mandate vaccines so they can make mo-money."

Nominated for a Herman Cain award!

Edited by Danderman123

50 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

It’s the anti-Vaxxers who should be locked down. 

Nobody should be "locked down" (unless there's a raging outbreak threatening to overwhelm the health sector) but everybody should recognise that actions (or more accurately in this context, non action) have consequences. Don't get jabbed, fine, your choice ... but don't bitch about the ramifications of your choice.

48 minutes ago, Salerno said:

Nobody should be "locked down" (unless there's a raging outbreak threatening to overwhelm the health sector) but everybody should recognise that actions (or more accurately in this context, non action) have consequences. Don't get jabbed, fine, your choice ... but don't bitch about the ramifications of your choice.

Except the ramifications of that choice are too often visited on others.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

The height of irony is an anti-Vaxxer calling for isolation of elderly or sick people, and let younger people do and go where they want. 

It’s the anti-Vaxxers who should be locked down. 

You do understand vaxxed can still transmit covid right?? So it would behove sick and elderly to besides being vaxxed they should be wary of all, not just the unvaxxed.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/30/2021 at 4:45 PM, earthscar said:

Joe Rogen steps into the room.. healthy getting sick w/ covid..nahhh hell no he just leg kicks them and has his doctors hit him w/ every expensive treatment in the book. I think he even said a kitchen sink was involved. how cool is that.

all joking aside thankfully i live in the USA w/ a awsome healthcare system so even though i can run 16 miles(i know not impressive but...just let me have that okay) I will walk into the hospital and get the same treatment as rogen becase usa is number 1 in healh care for all. we don't go broke after being well off becase of a illness. 

no if anything covid 19 has taught me is all i have to do is pull myself up by those boot straps and eat some oats while leg kicking a machine that costs more then my car and i can laugh off covid.

oops forgot the /s...tricky /s

Tell us about this universal health care you are gushing over....oor do you mean only for those who can afford it. LOL You are a joker. 

• Like 1

On 10/30/2021 at 2:45 AM, earthscar said:

no if anything covid 19 has taught me is all i have to do is pull myself up by those boot straps and eat some oats while leg kicking a machine that costs more then my car and i can laugh off covid.

Are you actively campaigning for a Herman Cain award?

Edited by Danderman123

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Like many anti-Vaxxers, you are lying by omission.

Vaccinated individuals are up to 10 times less likely to spread the virus to others.

Maybe you can not understand probabilities.

Any other misinformation you would like to share? Perhaps you think that vaccines contain microchips.

BTW, it’s the anti-Vaxxers who should be wary, they are dropping like flies.

So me twice jabbed pointing out that vaxxed can transmit covid am an anti vaxxer and a liar. 

Is it OK if a vaxxed person transmits covid to an old person, I take it that's acceptable to you.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

You do understand vaxxed can still transmit covid right?? So it would behove sick and elderly to besides being vaxxed they should be wary of all, not just the unvaxxed.

This is true. But do you understand the unvaxxed spread the virus more? These are the ones we should be wary of.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

This is true. But do you understand the unvaxxed spread the virus more? These are the ones we should be wary of.

Wow, I know it's hard for you to admit the vaccine doesn't stop the spread of covid. So, when I say a truth why do the pro-vaxxers get all bent out of shape.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

You are spreading anti-Vaxxers misinformation, by implying that the vaccinated are just as likely to spread Covid as the unvaccinated. This is becoming a standard lie posted here by anti-vaxxers.

It seems you don’t understand the concept of lying by omission.

let me give an example:

”if you buy a ticket, you will win the lottery”, leaving out the “if you are very lucky” part. People who lie by omission are very tiresome.

I take it reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. What I said was a vaccinated person can spread covid. Is that a lie? yes or no will do.

• Thanks 1

Just now, richard_smith237 said:

Because what you are telling only half the story. 

The vaccines do not stop the spread of covid, but you omitted to mention they are effective at limiting its spread and minimising the impact to society. 

But the old sick people can still contact covid from a vaxxed person. If I was old and sick I'd treat everyone the same and stay away.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Salerno said:

And some people on the other side of the equation (far far less IMO) feel the need to over inflate the danger. This isn't an extinction event although sometimes when reading some posts you'd think it was.

It is an event that worries some beyond comprehension.  I need to improve upon understanding of  this fear.  Worry can cause even the sanest among us to do awful things in the name of good.  That goes for me and many others I assume.  This thread is of great interest to me and not because of the OP's question but the process of tribal bonds and silencing others.  Not saying I'm above this behavior - just a simple observation.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I take it reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. What I said was a vaccinated person can spread covid. Is that a lie? yes or no will do.

When did you stop beating your wife.

Day, month, and year will do.

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

You've over simplified the response - the old and sick cannot keep away from all the people all the time, there are also the young and vulnerable with co-morbidities, those for whom the vaccine is ineffective and also those who have allergies to the vaccine. 

If there is less Covid-19 in a community because its transmission has been limited by the effectiveness of vaccination then everyone is at less risk of the being one of those suffering serious consequences of Covid-19 should they catch it, for its not just the old and infirm who fall ill.

Covid-19 impacts perfectly healthy people, no one knows how or who will be severely impacted, there are trends, but they are enough serious cases where the fit and healthy are severely impacted that they are not considered statistical outliers. 

I get it all, but there is a large portion of people who will not vaccinate because of what I wrote. And those folks will also say they have a right not to take a vaccine to protect others. All those vaccines we've had throughout our lives were to protect myself. Never before have we been told to take a vaccine to protect others. Valid point.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

It’s a half truth, you know it’s a half truth and yet you continue to post half truths.

Others will continue to call you out for posting half truths and hope at sometime you’ll finger out that you’ve been rumbled, your credibility in tatters.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1