HD Prime

roger101

I did a speed check from TOT to servers in London and I was clocking average 300mbps .

I was still getting the freeze , if it were the odd now and then it wouldn't bother me , but at the moment it is just not working.

Are there any hdprime users in Thailand who can watch the Premier league with out problems ?

18 hours ago, NE1 said:

I did a speed check from TOT to servers in London and I was clocking average 300mbps .

I was still getting the freeze , if it were the odd now and then it wouldn't bother me , but at the moment it is just not working.

Are there any hdprime users in Thailand who can watch the Premier league with out problems ?

Yes indeed there are but you have to use Truevisions TV to watch the EPL trouble free. I've had both for years now but never watch the EPL on anything other than Truevisions where the service is completely trouble free. I only use HDPrime for watching the Sky News channels/UK TV channels and the sports channels that are not available on Truevisions which is not many.

I have to say HDPrime is getting pretty unreliable of late, some days its good and some days its not. Wizz TV i'm told is a better alternative but i'm not happy paying for the service 1 year in advance, they could be here today and gone tomorrow. 

• Thanks 1