Relatives call for police to investigate young woman's death amid lurid sex claims

webfact

6 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

This thread is about a Woman getting killed by a gun shot from her boyfriend . 

Accident he says .

New allegations have come to light suggesting that he murdered her .

I do think that those allegations should be investigated , rather than just coming to the conclusion that Men always tell the truth and Females always lie and thus no investigation necessary .

New allegations may or not be true , but , I suspect that they are . 

Like , accidently shooting your GF in the head who recently finished with you .

I have never come to any conclusion. Here it´s just you vivid imagination that is making assumptions based on nothing nothing but hearsay. Just one more question. How are they going to be able to find supporting evidence when the only real evidence is cremated? 

Never said that it ain´t true. Never posted that men always tell truth and females lie. Again your imagination running wild.

Also, forensics must have seen the body, right? How come they could not find any marks of fighting back, or from rape of 14 guys as well as marks from being tied up. I think you understand that would be almost impossible for a person without any education to miss.

However, if you do not have anything based on what I actually post to confront me with I will take that as stalking. Like I said from start. If my posts rub your personal preferences wrong, just move on.

Edited by Gottfrid
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, BritManToo said:

You do understand women lie?

I'm betting the (alleged/rumoured/unofficial) numbers are similar in your home country because all men are evil (especially after the relationship has ended).

Back to the OP, no evidence (as she was cremated), so no case to answer whether it happened or not. If true, you'd have thought the hospital that dealt with the dead body would have notices a few marks.

No evidence but seemingly a lot of witnesses, could be an expensive future for the perpetrator. 

7 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

The Police should either investigate the claims or take legal action against the accuser .

They are either true claims or false allegations .

Wonder whether the BF will pursue the case for defamation ?

They could also be true claims which cannot be proven. In going after the accuser evidence shows this will reduce real victims coming forward.

Agreed it should be investigated but it is not as black and white as "They are either true claims or false allegations"

Edited by swbaggies

19 minutes ago, swbaggies said:

They could also be true claims which cannot be proven. In going after the accuser evidence shows this will reduce real victims coming forward.

Agreed it should be investigated but it is not as black and white as "They are either true claims or false allegations"

Well, they either gang raped and murderer her or it was an accident .

Cannot be both .

For the Police to take legal action against "Boy" , they would need to be a compliant by the accused , so I would like to see the accused take legal action against "Boy" , sue him for defamation and see each other in Court .

Wonder whether the accused would want this to end up in Court ?

7 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Well, they either gang raped and murderer her or it was an accident .

Cannot be both .

For the Police to take legal action against "Boy" , they would need to be a compliant by the accused , so I would like to see the accused take legal action against "Boy" , sue him for defamation and see each other in Court .

Wonder whether the accused would want this to end up in Court ?

The point is you stated "The Police should either investigate the claims or take legal action against the accuser" surely it is not either or. They should be investigated and THEN decided upon the outcome and next steps I would argue. 

Edited by swbaggies

10 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I thought 'Boy' was the dead girls sister?

EDIT: No, the sister was Joy, no gender has been assigned to Boy.

Edited by BritManToo