Mum calls in the cops to arrest her son after he beats her black and blue

webfact

6pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A 59 year old mother in Nakhon Sri Thammarat in southern Thailand finally had enough of her out of control 38 year old son Somchai, reported Daily News

He had repeatedly beaten her and after she got a black eye in the latest attack she decided to call in the Thung Yai police to arrest him after she moved out temporarily.

Police captain Apinan Bamnthitkul responded with rescue services and found her house locked and noise from inside. 

Somchai was armed with a knife but after an hour the authorities busted in, charged and made an arrest.

Somchai was taken away for a drugs test.

His mum told the media that Somchai had been a tattooist but he turned to alcohol and drugs and stopped working. 

She had been repeatedly battered by him and enough was enough.

asean_now_BB.jpg
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Boomer6969 said:

This kind of Thai male profile is frighteningly pervasive in Issan now, they sit around the villages making themselves a nuisance. Now with Covid they seem to have received reinforcements from those who used the pandemic as an excuse to quit their jobs in Bangkok. 

IMHO the army should pick them all up and put them to work on all the dearly needed infrastructure projects that would give Thailand's economy a head start once the situation gets better. 

But anything, short of making unemployment illegal for young men, would be welcome with the current rot the bring to the rural communities.

no, I think they should better grow weed and stock it until tourists come back !

anyway it will be fully legalized soon, better be ready !

All to common with rampant Yaba and Ice use.

My wifes brother is a total addict.  We paid around 20,000 baht for a two treatment course.

Unfortunately he started abusing Ice again.

Never works just bums money from mommy who thinks he's "wonderful"  little boy.

Hes 38.

10 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

Not easy in the pic. to see who is doing what to who. Somchai was taken away for a drug test , positive I would think. But who knows , his mum says he is bad and I go along with mum.

Its like everyone is bowing.

Very confusing picture to be sure.

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

the guys on drugs everyday & night,  probably taking money from his mama.  

Wasted space ..... get rid of him.

The mothers baby there sons.

I think it makes them lazy.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

All to common with rampant Yaba and Ice use.

My wifes brother is a total addict.  We paid around 20,000 baht for a two treatment course.

Unfortunately he started abusing Ice again.

Never works just bums money from mommy who thinks he's "wonderful"  little boy.

Hes 38.

Understand all the way and I beat you by two years, my other half brother who is a piece of dirt is 40 years old and I have known him not work since he was 15 years old. He never attended school, only bit of work he ever does is the rice planting and harvesting once a year.

I pay for that and pay their local bills and bits and pieces for the mother when now she must ask my lady.

I cut the mother off a monthly allowance as everything I gave her, she gave him and the only thing I ever get from him his cheek and a bad attitude. Plus, when she had money, not only was he there, but his lowlife friends as well.

He has been on drugs as long as I have known him.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Understand all the way and I beat you by two years, my other half brother who is a piece of dirt is 40 years old and I have known him not work since he was 15 years old. He never attended school, only bit of work he ever does is the rice planting and harvesting once a year.

I pay for that and pay their local bills and bits and pieces for the mother when now she must ask my lady.

I cut the mother off a monthly allowance as everything I gave her, she gave him and the only thing I ever get from him his cheek and a bad attitude. Plus, when she had money, not only was he there, but his lowlife friends as well.

He has been on drugs as long as I have known him.

I hear you.

Its a wonder how these guys are still alive.

Its pretty bad mixture of ingredients that they smoke.

My wife is the reason I still give an allowance to Yai.

Yai helps with our children.  Her son isn't allowed on our property.

I hate talking about him.

What a waist of life.

We just ignore him.

Good luck!

Edited by MrJ2U
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Nojohndoe said:

Another meth/crack/? head who can no longer fund his long term habit ?

Quite common for the mothers to pretend there boys are so good.

My wifes brother has been getting away with it for 20 years.

Same story every few months.  Need to pay somebody off that he screwed over.