Charley Watts died

jazzdog32095

Some off topic posts have been removed topic is about:

Charley Watts died

Why are you trying to hijack this sad topic with other musicians that have also died  stop it please

• Like 2

This news instantly took me back near 60 years, to my old 45rpm player, which had one speaker no bigger than a saucer, that was turned on when I got home from school to play my latest Stones 45, think it was this....RIP Charlie......

• Like 2

This topic is SOOOOOO related to Thailand.   Walk past any art shop in Pattaya or Phuket, and the likelihood is that you will see the very wrinkled characterchers of The Stones depicted on canvass hanging on a wall.

thumb-1920-190433.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GinBoy2 said:

The horrible thought is that for most of the demographic on here we grew up with The Stones.

As these folks die we see our own mortality.

I'd suggest that most of us are a few years behind, but damn I bet most of us wished we'd had the life he'd lived.

RIP

The money

Anyone can create a life with money

• Thanks 1

Just now, jazzdog32095 said:

Save it please, we are here to pay respect to a great musician who brought joy to hundreds of millions since 1963. Go comment on car crashes or bargirls.

So in your opinion all have to idolize him, do you think calling him a 'genius' is valid? It's typical of the way deaths of the famous are treated in the media these days, unrealistically. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, clivebaxter said:

So in your opinion all have to idolize him, do you think calling him a 'genius' is valid? It's typical of the way deaths of the famous are treated in the media these days, unrealistically. 

Obviously you don't think much of him. You must stay busy commenting on all those people you disapprove of while the vast majority get it. Is that difficult to not maintain that rigid position and just give the man a shout out for his life work. You must be allot of fun at parties. 

''I must maintain this rigid position or all is lost''       White Man

whiteman.gif

• Like 1