Pfizer Side Effects - My Experience

Mickeymaus

On 8/29/2021 at 3:10 PM, Mickeymaus said:

I don't like doctors and hospitals if I am honest. I will let me bring to them when I am dead. The blood pressure I can check myself and it is normal. All the things I had and more are typical side effects. 

I heard from people that they had only problems after the second shot. So now I ask myself what will come then for me if I have problems after the first shot already. So I was hoping people can share with me their experience in respect of the second shot. But perhaps not many here had their second Pfizer shot already. 

I tried to google. But Google will always find an answer even if you ask "After Pfizer my dog ran away and my wife doesn't love me anymore."????

by all means do NOT get the second shot  .. you go around without vaccine  ... this seems to be the obvious solution for you

On 8/29/2021 at 10:10 AM, Mickeymaus said:

I don't like doctors and hospitals if I am honest. I will let me bring to them when I am dead. The blood pressure I can check myself and it is normal. All the things I had and more are typical side effects. 

I heard from people that they had only problems after the second shot. So now I ask myself what will come then for me if I have problems after the first shot already. So I was hoping people can share with me their experience in respect of the second shot. But perhaps not many here had their second Pfizer shot already. 

I tried to google. But Google will always find an answer even if you ask "After Pfizer my dog ran away and my wife doesn't love me anymore."????

I had a slight headache 4.5 hours after the first shot that was barely noticeable. The next day my arm hurt, but that went away after I started working. After the second shot I had no headache and the pain in my arm was considerably less the next day. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dumbfounded said:

Don't know how accurate this is now as it only covered up to Feb 21 but may be a guide

m_jit210021t1_1621623444.30814.png

Thank you. This is what I have read too. More people have side effects at the second shot and some more severe than at the first one. I know from two friends in the US that they suffered a lot after the second shot. But this was Moderna. What surprises me is that Moderna has a higher side effect rate than Pfizer. 

9 minutes ago, Mickeymaus said:

Thank you. This is what I have read too. More people have side effects at the second shot and some more severe than at the first one. I know from two friends in the US that they suffered a lot after the second shot. But this was Moderna. What surprises me is that Moderna has a higher side effect rate than Pfizer. 

My wife had many more side effects from Moderna than I had from Pfizer, but perhaps that's just her. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mickeymaus said:

I just would like to know the experience of others especially after the second shot. 

I got doses of Pfizer in March and April. Nothing at all after the first, some sluggishness for a day the day after the second.

I recently got a booster of Moderna. The day after I ran a slight fever for about half a day and that was it. And my tinnitus subsided for a couple of weeks. I have no idea if it was because of the fever, but it had never happened before and I enjoyed the quiet. It's back now.).

The only other side effects were happiness and sense of freedom. ????

Edited by Paradise Pete
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, GreasyFingers said:

Your age is interesting. My sister in Australia is a similar age but they will not give her Pfizer because of her age. Cannot explain that one.

Everyone over the age of 16 is entitled to get a vaccine shot in Aust, there are long waiting lists for Pfizer, but plenty of AZ available all over, her age is definitely NOT the reason. Pfizer has been approved for Aboriginal from age 12, and other vulnerable groups. (disability etc)

• Like 1

I also had my first Pfizer vaccination on Monday 23 August, around midday, in Bangkok.

I am 66 years young this October, good health, BMI about 27, no serious chronic conditions, although I smoke (cigarettes only).

No immediate side-effects after the vaccination.  Although while driving back to Hua Hin after the vaccination, about 1.5 hours post vaccination, I exerienced mild headaches and mild stomach cramps - which had disappeared by the the time I had arrived back in Hua Hin.  I felt a bit "off" the following day, but was able to engage in my usual daily activities without any inconvenience.  No other side-effects were experience.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Everyone over the age of 16 is entitled to get a vaccine shot in Aust, there are long waiting lists for Pfizer, but plenty of AZ available all over, her age is definitely NOT the reason. Pfizer has been approved for Aboriginal from age 12, and other vulnerable groups. (disability etc)

Sorry, but she has been told specifically that she cannot have Pfizer because of her age, can have AZ anytime. She does not understand why.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GreasyFingers said:

Sorry, but she has been told specifically that she cannot have Pfizer because of her age, can have AZ anytime. She does not understand why.

Completely incorrect.

Can have it, however supplies to many areas are not available immediately, very limited stocks currently and  some places in NSW a 58 page wait list for Pfizer. 

AZ freely available. Check the Commonwealth and State Health websites for  eligibility. Have her contact Seniors Rights in her state .

• Like 1

This is not about Pfizer but relates to side effects, and about Moderna. A good friend of mine in California had the Moderna and had horrible side effects and had to be hospitalized twice. It wasn’t some random thing, it was because she had suffered “auto immune issues” in her life and you DON’T take Moderna if that’s happened to you. Her experiences included vertigo, sometimes all day, nausea, generally feeling like <deleted> with pains in her neck and back. Unfortunately she had no knowledge that she shouldn’t have received the Moderna vaccine.

So this is just information for those of you out there waiting on Moderna.

• Like 1

On 8/29/2021 at 12:51 PM, Mickeymaus said:

Got my first Pfizer shot six days ago. Had a little bit diarrhea, some headache, some joint and muscle pain and dizziness. What doesn't want to disappear is the dizziness.

This is a screenshot of a search for the keyword "Dizziness" in the VAERS database.
As you can tell, Pfizer is at the top of the list, i.e., out of all the vaccine side effects dealing with "Dizziness" reported to VEARS to date, 31.74% of them involve the Pfizer-BIONTech vaccine.  So no, it's not an unusual side effect for that particular vaccine.

VEARS_Dizzy_Manf.jpg.e3de6e631c7fedd480dcbd408721f063.jpg

Data from https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html on Aug 31 2021 
Searching VEARS can be a little daunting.  Video below to do your own searches.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GreasyFingers said:

This is one. There are others but you might have to use a search other than Google as it seems to have trouble finding them.

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2021/07/17/nearly-11000-deaths-after-covid-vaccines-reported-to-cdc-as-fda-adds-new-warning-to-jj-vaccine/

This is the usual BS about VAERS which stands for Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System. Not Adverse Reactions. Rather Adverse Events.  Anybody can report to this system: Doctors, caregivers, patients.  And the reports are about symptoms or deaths that occur after vaccinations. There is no implication that covid vaccines cause all or most of the deaths reported. About 165 million people in the USA have been vaccinated. You think anything short of immortality after vaccination is proof that vaccinations cause deaths? 

• Like 2

I had my first pfizer vaccination on 12 April and the second one on 3 May.  I had no side affects after either shot.  I did have a sore arm after each shot that lasted about 24 hours.  I have heard that the side affects are worse after the second shot but that was not my experience.  

• Like 1

4 days after my Pfizer I suddenly got a high fever shaking like i never had before. So much so that the first few minutes i had trouble breathing. Then a 1.5 days of fever and shivering. Then it was done. I was a bit surprised by the delayed action. 

I would take the vaccine again in a heartbeat. Will get my second shot next week.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, robblok said:

4 days after my Pfizer I suddenly got a high fever shaking like i never had before. So much so that the first few minutes i had trouble breathing. Then a 1.5 days of fever and shivering. Then it was done. I was a bit surprised by the delayed action. 

I would take the vaccine again in a heartbeat. Will get my second shot next week.

I agree completely,even if I didn't experience any side effects, they seem to be ' possibly ' appearing with any vaccine, eg Yellow fever, etc. And nothing a 3rd shot ( booster ) of Sang Som can overcome....

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, placeholder said:

This is the usual BS about VAERS which stands for Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System. Not Adverse Reactions. Rather Adverse Events.  Anybody can report to this system: Doctors, caregivers, patients.  And the reports are about symptoms or deaths that occur after vaccinations. There is no implication that covid vaccines cause all or most of the deaths reported. About 165 million people in the USA have been vaccinated. You think anything short of immortality after vaccination is proof that vaccinations cause deaths? 

Get off your high horse. If you looked at my original post I said the % was very small compared to the tens of millions vaccinated. You asked for evidence but then criticized it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Virt said:

I'm part of a study here in Denmark that started 14 months ago, and later this year we will get to know our anti body levels and how our bodies reacted to the vaccines , so that should be interesting to see.

You can check in the meantime the antibody levels here in Thailand too. Here is one example but I guess that more and more laboratories will provide it. 

https://www.vejthani.com/packages-and-programs/check-your-covid-19-immunity-level-for-only-1300-฿/

I just checked my favourite laboratory here in Pattaya - 900 Baht for the antibody level test. 

• Like 1

I will be getting 1st Pfizer jab on thursday,  

Thai's seem to think you cannot have a beer before getting the vaccine .... ( like 5 days before )

I find this hard to believe .....

anyone know if it's ok to have alcohol even up to the day of the jab  ??     

thanks.

I just found this ....

The Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) - the body that approved both the AstraZeneca/Oxford vaccine and the Pfizer/Moderna vaccine for use - has stated that “there is currently no evidence that drinking alcohol interferes with the efficacy of the Covid-19 vaccines. We would advise anyone concerned about this to talk to their healthcare professional.”

So essentially, there is currently no reason to believe that drinking alcohol hampers the way with the vaccination.

Edited by steven100
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, steven100 said:

I will be getting 1st Pfizer jab on thursday,  

Thai's seem to think you cannot have a beer before getting the vaccine .... ( like 5 days before )

I find this hard to believe .....

anyone know if it's ok to have alcohol even up to the day of the jab  ??     

thanks.

I just found this ....

The Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) - the body that approved both the AstraZeneca/Oxford vaccine and the Pfizer/Moderna vaccine for use - has stated that “there is currently no evidence that drinking alcohol interferes with the efficacy of the Covid-19 vaccines. We would advise anyone concerned about this to talk to their healthcare professional.”

So essentially, there is currently no reason to believe that drinking alcohol hampers the way with the vaccination.

My wife told me to abstain two days before and after so I rang a mate who had 2 jabs of AZ in Australia. He said his doctor did not mention anything. So it is another Thai wife's tale.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Yep...  there have been a handful of tragically adverse reactions....  how many ??? 100 ?? more ???.... amongst the 3,090,870,500 (3 Billion) who have received a vaccination so far.

If you look at the American VAERS data you will see that it is a lot more than that (9000+ in USA) but still not a big % of the number of vaccinations. There are some analysts that have said the deaths reported to VAERS is probably loss than 10% of actual cases.

As you say let everyone make their own decision.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, GreasyFingers said:

Get off your high horse. If you looked at my original post I said the % was very small compared to the tens of millions vaccinated. You asked for evidence but then criticized it.

I should have been clearer in my request. I should have asked for valid evidence.

• Haha 1