I don't care

Just watched a video on pattayas homeless and I'm going to be brutally honest ...no use lying ...I actually felt " sexual excitement" at watching the homeless laying there with their beds in the shop doorways .

I felt no sympathy as I recalled the countless times I have been " ripped off" or conned or treated like Sxit by thais over the years !

It sort of hopefully makes me think that this is a wake up call for these people who never had it so good over the last 30 years and took us for granted .

The YouTube video showing the motorbike taxi driver looking sad and the Pattaya taxi now charging the "correct" fare instead of exhortation prices really had my heart bleeding....not !!!

I recall many times these guys overcharging with their arrogance 

I'm sorry for being brutally honest but for a time I did grow to hate thais for the bad service and scam prices I experienced and how they took many farang for granted ...not giving proper service because you didn't TIP them enough last time etc etc...well now they can suffer .

And to be honest if I could get back there now to take advantage of the situation I would .

Sorry to be honest but I wonder how many of you expats Esp in places like Pattaya have seen a better type of service and think something like this was needed to bring these people back down to earth ...

My 100 baht tips were never enough before ...I recall back in 2019 giving a massage ladyboy  100baht tip ...snatched my cash ..nose in the air ungrateful stormed off muttering under their breath 

Motorcycle taxis were another who took advantage 

No sympathy to them...and once I can get back there the better I will use this to my advantage

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Sad 11
  • Haha 2

Personally, I don't tip anyone in Thailand, never have, never will. Been there almost 40 years and it's no skin off my knob if they get arsey when I pick up all my change. As for the flouncing ladyboy masseuse, why set yourself up for disappointment in the first place? Whatever floats your boat I guess.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The homeless were downtrodden to begin with, they weren't the scammers. When i see taxi drivers struggling for work i have no sympathy as they are no.1 at trying to rip off farang.

What was the 100 baht tip for? it depends, if it was for just a massage then it's a good tip, if it's for extras then it's a bad tip

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

The homeless were downtrodden to begin with, they weren't the scammers. When i see taxi drivers struggling for work i have no sympathy as they are no.1 at trying to rip off farang.

What was the 100 baht tip for? it depends, if it was for just a massage then it's a good tip, if it's for extras then it's a bad tip

No it was just a normal massage in Pattaya