fuji experience today - only double vaxxed allowed to dine-in

Justanotherone

Just now, Jingthing said:

Well that's not the national policy here at this time. I think it's very possible that once a strong majority here are fully vaccinated that such a program may be put in to effect. We'll see. 

It was national policy 3 days ago...

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Well that's not the national policy here at this time. I think it's very possible that once a strong majority here are fully vaccinated that such a program may be put in to effect. We'll see. 

thats the only reason I got vaxxed

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

That would suggest that a certain element of members here won't be eating out much if they ( at some point in the future ) have to provide proof/evidence of being vaxed, one proudly told us yesterday that he had survived for nearly 2 years without being vaxed and said he would never get vaxed, I hope he can cook & likes his own food ????????????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Golden Triangle said:

That would suggest that a certain element of members here won't be eating out much if they ( at some point in the future ) have to provide proof/evidence of being vaxed, one proudly told us yesterday that he had survived for nearly 2 years without being vaxed and said he would never get vaxed, I hope he can cook & likes his own food ????????????

Well because I'm getting Astra Zenica I won't be fully jabbed until late October as the gap is three months. Personally I don't plan to eat out at all until after that but I might make a few exceptions such as for outdoor dining. My choice rather than about their policies. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bbko said:

555, I do.  I'm not suggesting Fuji is fine dining but come on. Where do you eat when in Pattaya? 

I never had Sushi in Pattaya (just saw that this here is the Pattaya forum), but at least here in Chiang Mai we have various places that are better and cheaper than Fuji, there are probably some in Pattaya as well.

9 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

And doesn't want to fly anywhere

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

I hear you.....But Since I am triple vaxxed I certainly hope restaurants will make a sealed off section for the double vaxed.....I just don't feel safe around them......Or better yet not let them in restaurants at all....  

I suggest when you next Dine out, that you order a very large slice of some Humble Pie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

As always, inconsistent application of the rules, and very confusing policy from the so called leaders. 

There are no government rules about who private companies have to allow in.  "The leaders" were not involved in the OP's alleged not being allowed to dine in.

1 hour ago, redwood1 said:
1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

It was national policy 3 days ago...

What was made "national policy"?

Edited by Liverpool Lou

@Justanotherone 
different standards for customers ? 
fuji did not let us in...
aka said, only one customer per table, even they had tables with 2-3 people eating

I have to query your story???????
I ate there today at about 2.30pm..3 people at my table.
Was greeted at the door with menus and where would you like to sit.
Quite a few other tables occupied (4 people, 2 people, 3 people with a baby)

• Like 2