Chinese Embassy Bangkok: Sinovac it is NOT a low quality vaccine

webfact

18 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Maybe not, just take care that there's no horses looking for their daily tabs in your medication cabinet..555

"More people are poisoning themselves with horse-deworming drug to thwart COVID"

https://arstechnica.com/science/2021/08/more-people-are-poisoning-themselves-with-horse-deworming-drug-to-thwart-covid/

Likely the same people who have not been "suckered into getting vaccinated"! ????

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Maybe not, just take care that there's no horses looking for their daily tabs in your medication cabinet..555

"More people are poisoning themselves with horse-deworming drug to thwart COVID"

https://arstechnica.com/science/2021/08/more-people-are-poisoning-themselves-with-horse-deworming-drug-to-thwart-covid/

Can you explain why India is using this medication successfully and the Indian law Bar is suing a member of the WHO (Dr Soumyar) for comments against using Ivermectin.

That is fact, google it yourself mr shill/

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, kiwikeith said:

Can you explain why India is using this medication successfully and the Indian law Bar is suing a member of the WHO (Dr Soumyar) for comments against using Ivermectin.

That is fact, google it yourself mr shill/

Nah I provided a link for your horses thats all

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, kiwikeith said:

2 shots of pfizer= 42% efficacy fades after 6 months, that was on RT a few days ago and RNZ news today.

So all you vaccine experts are rubbishing Sino vac and the Astra combo, as I posted before

Astra has been found to give 90% efficacy at one half strength dose.

Something that virologists are now looking at, this is published on the internet.

That study about Pfizer is true, that's why many in the USA are getting Moderna instead and I will be one of them next month. As far as what you say about AZ the first jab does not give you 90% efficacy. After 2 jabs yes but not one. That's why I dont understand why they are mixing AZ and Sinovac. Unless they are trying to justify buying Sinovac.  AZ works fine without mixing it 

Edited by club

On 9/4/2021 at 10:54 AM, mfd101 said:

As usual people see the world in black & white terms. But reality is more complex.

Sinovac was around 50%+ effective against the first round of CV. Less so now against Delta. Sinopharm seems a bit better, but not much.

Much the same can be said for AZ & the Pfizer/Moderna efforts, except that they were & remain at higher levels of effectiveness (75%-95% depending which day of the week it is).

So for real-world people in real-world complicated circumstances: 50% or even less is better than nothing. And 75-95% is much better, but nothing's perfect.

In the end you can get sick with covid no matter which one you take, just more so with the chinese stuff

25 minutes ago, club said:

That study about Pfizer is true, that's why many in the USA are getting Moderna instead and I will be one of them next month. As far as what you say about AZ the first jab does not give you 90% efficacy. After 2 jabs yes but not one. That's why I dont understand why they are mixing AZ and Sinovac. Unless they are trying to justify buying Sinovac.  AZ works fine without mixing it 

In the Danish media which has been critical of Astra, the say a first shot of half strength Astra was giving a 90% efficacy . So best to read that.

https://visaguide.world/news/45-world-countries-recognise-chinese-sinovac-vaccine-for-travel-amid-covid-19/

Not promoting Sinovac I don't want it but now accepted by 45 countries including several westernized counties that have good doctors and scientists.  I would assume they have done their research and come to a proper conclusion before recognizing it.   It is obviously not saline or a big zero like some claim.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

https://visaguide.world/news/45-world-countries-recognise-chinese-sinovac-vaccine-for-travel-amid-covid-19/

Not promoting Sinovac I don't want it but now accepted by 45 countries including several westernized counties that have good doctors and scientists.  I would assume they have done their research and come to a proper conclusion before recognizing it.   It is obviously not saline or a big zero like some claim.

I don't think anyone has said it is saline or "zero", however the efficacy is decidedly not as good as other available vaccines. This is well documented. 

There were and are other choices.

• Like 2

Is it any surprise the Thai leadership isn't going to bad mouth the Chinese, good will now that is another laugh they are still selling the water and the Thais are still buying at the expense of their own people while the top guys all got the American donated Pfizer as boosters.

Good Will!  W.H.O. their connection to China, no one else has endorsed the Sinovac as far as I know along with the Sputnick!  Testing what testing?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

Is it any surprise the Thai leadership isn't going to bad mouth the Chinese, good will now that is another laugh they are still selling the water and the Thais are still buying at the expense of their own people while the top guys all got the American donated Pfizer as boosters.

Good Will!  W.H.O. their connection to China, no one else has endorsed the Sinovac as far as I know along with the Sputnick!  Testing what testing?

It's a good thing they don't provide this data - I imagine that it would be frightening to the medical community.  I mean why else wouldn't they be providing it?  

The answer is in full view.

• Like 2

On 9/4/2021 at 9:15 AM, gearbox said:

The "consumer" in Thailand doesn't have generally any entitlement - they are usually not given a choice of vaccine. To get to that stage a country needs to have surplus of vaccines. Take for example Hungary - one can choose from 6 different vaccines - 3 Western, 2 Chinese and 1 Russian. Yesterday they had 247 cases and 1 deaths.

Sinovac does some good work and the proof is the next door Cambodia - 52% fully vaccinated, 491 cases yesterday, 9 deaths. Would the figures be better with Pfizer - possibly, but they just don't have the quantities. Thailand can only dream for such numbers. Looks like the CoE for entry will be around for a while.

My GF amongst many of her friends ordered and payed in advance to get the Moderna vaccine.

That was in July from a private hospital and they will receive (hopefully) their shots in October.

The price was 3000 baht so, not so surprisingly, you can cut the line even on this if you pay up.

• Like 1

On 9/4/2021 at 4:41 AM, WEBBYB808 said:

Yes it is low quality,  thats why the world, CDC, WHO, FDA and other agencies  and countries do not use it or buy it or recommend  it, because  its low quality.   So much Chinese  goods are made without quality in mind.  Most are made to get the money then not care how long the product last.  If its not low quality  then why is the whole world treating it as such?

It’s approved by the WHO, but don’t let facts get in the way of this 

7 hours ago, club said:

It’s because they don’t have enough AZ, and they can’t get it right now. They can get SV now and make the most of what they have.

it’s not a difficult thing to understand 

why wouldn’t you use it, if it’s as effective as their studies show?

90702FCD-FCAE-4E4E-BA57-DC38814A6641.jpeg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Not promoting Sinovac I don't want it but now accepted by 45 countries including several westernized counties that have good doctors and scientists.

I came up with 4, but excluded any I though China may 'influence', like Hong Kong. Perhaps the detail is in the large number of Westernized Countries that have yet to approve it. 

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, FridgeMagnet1 said:

It’s approved by the WHO, but don’t let facts get in the way of this 

Approved as an Emergency use.  If the global situation were that of a certain percentage having been vaccinated  then it would not be an emergency,  as anything; even spraying the air with chemicals (knownnot to really do any good) but doesn't  hurt, is better than nothing at all.  It is weaker, and not choosen for use by industrialized countries,(making it substandard{Sinovac}), if it isnt the first, second,  third, or even a fourth choice by modern countries, then it is sub par. 

8 hours ago, FridgeMagnet1 said:

It’s because they don’t have enough AZ, and they can’t get it right now. They can get SV now and make the most of what they have.

it’s not a difficult thing to understand 

why wouldn’t you use it, if it’s as effective as their studies show?

90702FCD-FCAE-4E4E-BA57-DC38814A6641.jpeg

You call this effective?  https://www.dawn.com/news/1637065

• Like 1

On 9/4/2021 at 5:23 PM, club said:

China NEVER lies about anything , especially when it comes to Vaccines and where Covid came from . Some people here will believe everything they say. 

Especially the ones that have gotten  2 jabs of Sinovac over much better vaccines. Many people on here trying to justify it

• Like 1

15 hours ago, kiwikeith said:

In the Danish media which has been critical of Astra, the say a first shot of half strength Astra was giving a 90% efficacy . So best to read that.

Post the link, If that was the case , you wouldn't need a second jab of AZ 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, club said:

Well, here's a link about Canadian research that claims the AZ vaccine has an 87% effectiveness rate against the delta variant as regards hospitalizations and deaths.

https://www.astrazeneca.com/media-centre/press-releases/2021/vaxzevria-is-highly-effective-after-one-dose-against-severe-disease-or-hospitalisation-caused-by-beta-and-delta-variants-of-concern.htm

16 hours ago, kiwikeith said:

59 minutes ago, club said:

https://www.bmj.com/content/374/bmj.n2029     Not even 90% after 2 jabs

• Like 1

19 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

I don't think anyone has said it is saline or "zero", however the efficacy is decidedly not as good as other available vaccines. This is well documented. 

There were and are other choices.

Got second AZ today, surprised they were offering Sinopharm as well, did not see one person take that option ????