Thai woman in Denmark “Happy to be deported”

webfact

On 9/25/2021 at 5:21 PM, daveAustin said:

Daneland has an army? When did this happen? That’s one of them Belgium-esque non-countries that hasn’t really done much for the world, innit? ????

What would the world be like without Danish hot dogs, or LEGO? Without Belgian french fries, waffles, or pralines?

Who cares about American space shuttles (can I fly with them??) or Japanese bullet trains (can't see myself using them anytime soon)?

Edited by StayinThailand2much
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

With your self-confessed lack of knowledge, that's what you're asserting happens in Thai prisons?

When responding to a post that is responding to another post, sometimes it helps to go back and read part of the previous responds so that you can take the content to which you are responding with in proper context.

I n this instance , the assertion was made in previous posts (perhaps correctly) , that conditions in Thai jails were so bad, that compared to them Danish hails were like a hotel. Precipitating response.  

9 hours ago, sirineou said:
17 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

With your self-confessed lack of knowledge, that's what you're asserting happens in Thai prisons?

When responding to a post that is responding to another post, sometimes it helps to go back and read part of the previous responds so that you can take the content to which you are responding with in proper context.

No, I was responding to your comment only, previous posterss did not mention murder, starvation or rape, you brought those up!   Read my comment so that you can take it in the proper context!

Edited by Liverpool Lou

15 hours ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:
17 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Generally, people who have their passports forcibly taken and held don't get many opportunities to saunter down to their embassy.

why not? if they can go to their embassy than they can get it.

you warch too many movies

"if they can go to their embassy"

That's the point!  IF!

18 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Generally, people who have their passports forcibly taken and held don't get many opportunities to saunter down to their embassy.

Attending court hearings, dealing with police, but unable to visit embassy? One of the reasons is risk of being deported and blacklisted if they report it to authorities, not so much the inability to visit an embassy.

It's bad either way, but if I told immigration I was on overstay because Lek was hiding my passport - do you think they would be sympathetic?

27 minutes ago, jacob29 said:
18 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Attending court hearings, dealing with police, but unable to visit embassy?

In the context of having her passport, and herself, held against her will, she would have been attending court hearings after she was arrested!   So, yes, of course she would have been unable to visit the embassy then, when it was too late!    Geez....

On 9/25/2021 at 5:21 PM, daveAustin said:

Daneland has an army? When did this happen? That’s one of them Belgium-esque non-countries that hasn’t really done much for the world, innit? ????

Are you from The US?

Why do you insult Denmark and its army like this? 

The Danish army have helped the US Army several times and in Afghanistan the Danish Army had more casualties per capita than the US Army.

• Haha 1

On 9/25/2021 at 11:24 AM, Neeranam said:

I don't know about you, but I certainly don't think that 'massaging' old Danish men an easy way to get deported. 

So ageism is politically correct and  acceptable in Nicola's brave new world. 

On 9/25/2021 at 9:09 AM, NanLaew said:

What's the wife's niece doing now? Asking for a friend.

PS: Any pictures?

I can tell you the niece has now decided to stay put and bring up her daughter rather than palming her off on other members of the family.  She is with husband number three I believe, although I haven't heard from the family for a while so it could be husband number four by now!

Of course if your friend is interested then I am sure she can accommodate him as husband number five, or six or whatever number she is up to then.  Very attractive girl with that slightly vulnerable innocent look about her.  Very good at wrapping men (Farang or Thai) around her little finger.  Irony is that the family are financially sound and her father is a mid level policeman. She just likes men!

6 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

No, I was responding to your comment only, previous posterss did not mention murder, starvation or rape, you brought those up!   Read my comment so that you can take it in the proper context!

Sure, Not a problem . 

7 hours ago, dunroaming said:
On 9/25/2021 at 4:09 PM, NanLaew said:

What's the wife's niece doing now? Asking for a friend.

PS: Any pictures?

I can tell you the niece has now decided to stay put and bring up her daughter rather than palming her off on other members of the family.  She is with husband number three I believe, although I haven't heard from the family for a while so it could be husband number four by now!

Of course if your friend is interested then I am sure she can accommodate him as husband number five, or six or whatever number she is up to then.  Very attractive girl with that slightly vulnerable innocent look about her.  Very good at wrapping men (Farang or Thai) around her little finger.  Irony is that the family are financially sound and her father is a mid level policeman. She just likes men!

Sounds like a keeper so <deleted> my friend, can you PM me her contact info?

On 9/27/2021 at 2:24 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

In the context of having her passport, and herself, held against her will, she would have been attending court hearings after she was arrested!  

If that were the situation (being kept prisoner) - you don't think this small detail would have surfaced during the court hearing? You don't think there would have been other arrests?