Underarm deodorants in Thailand?

Fortean1

Of the local products I use Nivea for men Stress protect. Looks like the pic above, but liquid. They market a bunch of brands. Still, I have to look a bit to find that exact one.

I do not know what stores are in Hua Hin, but I ran into some Old Spice 'Pure Sport' a couple months back. I am in CM, so either in Tops or Rimping market, I forget the exact store, but I picked one up So it is out there.  

Edited by LomSak27
  • Like 2

I use Gillette Endurance gel, bought a lot last time in UK for £2 at Superdrug. Same thing (or fake) on Lazada for Bht 400.

The last lot I bought said 24 hour protection, but now it is 48 hours. Someone tell me how it works please.

not deodorant, but plain hospital alcohol from 35b/litre or more expensive alcohol jelly for disinfecting hands.

Fill up any diffusing bottle.

I have one constantly on my computer desk. Another one in the car, that one is also used for car disinfection.

For scent you can use essential oils (which would also enhance disinfection effect) or aftershave.

Same would freshen up your face, clean hands before meal

• Like 2

8 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Despite the average smell of Top Country i still reckon it's the best, usually it's 38 baht for 60 ml, others seem to be smaller 30ml for 70+ baht and don't roll as well

I get mine from cosmetic stalls at markets or malls. Top Country 100ml 39b. Or 39b for 60ml at 7-11.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bobandyson said:

I get mine from cosmetic stalls at markets or malls. Top Country 100ml 39b. Or 39b for 60ml at 7-11.

I originally used to buy in a beauty shop that closed due to covid but I'll keep an eye out in markets etc as you suggest, good idea

7 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Terry, get yourself off to Boots in Market Village and pick up Nivea Dry Impact.

No more embarrassing sweat patches even in the hottest of hot weather. 

10120806498354.jpeg

Yes. + 1 for this. All the others too wet and gave me fungle rash because always damp.

Really tempted by Mach Man if only for the name. Under arms and around the wedding tackle.  Well 'ard. 

I imagine it to smell of a Formular 1 pit lane , petrol ,grease and burning rubber.

St. Louis Macho Man Pour Homme Deodorant Body Spray ,200 ml each .pack of  2.: Buy Online at Best Prices in India - Snapdeal

Edited by Denim
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Feeble, he's looking for actual names of products

He mentioned  Old Spice and said he had friends bring that over for him. I used to do that as well but he can order that and other US products on Shopee. I have also picked it up at Central Lad Prao or Mall Namawan in Bkk in the imported products  isle.  Also seen at Villa Market and other  expat/tourist stores. I prefer the anti persirant solid stiks or spray.

The skin is the largest organ of the body and performs multiple functions to keep our bodies healthy and regulated. .Can you imagine spraying some chemical on your heart or liver to interfere with its function. Never understood the use of deodorant.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

I stay away from the ever present Nivea deodorants because they contain an aluminium derivative.  It sets off the jacked up TSA alarms when I go through the airport scans at JFK.  Took me several trips to realise what set off the alarm—similar to the composition of gun powder or some kind of explosive, I think.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

I dont bother much with under arm sprays/roll ons... Iv always found best (for me anyway) is Trusty Tin of Snake Brand Talc - Original Lavender or the newer Red can... get it anywhere - 7/11s, Mom n Pop shops etc... and deffo No1 for Jock itch or Sweaty Nads lol... Great for keeping these areas dry & comfortable

If never tried before Do Not Over Do it around your Knackers as you will have some interesting results 555

Clinique Happy is a great fresh smelling Citrus daytime fragrance (after a shower or gym) just a little though, been wearing that since a GF back in UK bought me some and I was hooked from then, Hugo  Boss do a similar smelling scent but is not as good and is higher priced.