Those cheeseburger stands

georgegeorgia

I havent been to pattaya now for 2 years,last time I went i noticed less of the Cheeseburger stands/kiosks on the street.

I always had a fetish/fantasy of one day buying one and working there myself in the crazy night hours.

Are they still operating ,and does one person own the whole lot,i often see the same menu type and im thinking its owned by a company or one person

• Confused 2

12 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

I always had a fetish/fantasy of one day buying one and working there myself in the crazy night hours.

Are they still operating

Not much operating in Pattaya lately...as for working are you Thai ?

if not then forget the idea.

ah... those street food stalls... there's a parking place for many street stall vendor's carts near my place. they are left there out in the open, i often seen rats, cats, dog and cockroaches crawling all over them. I have never, ever seen a vendor wash or clean their cart before using it for food preparation, cooking and selling. enjoy.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, it is what it is said:

ah... those street food stalls... there's a parking place for many street stall vendor's carts near my place. they are left there out in the open, i often seen rats, cats, dog and cockroaches crawling all over them. I have never, ever seen a vendor wash or clean their cart before using it for food preparation, cooking and selling. enjoy.

Yep. One can see the rat <deleted> stains all over them. Same same with the rental lounge chairs on the beach. 

9 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

That's about as unAmerican as you can get.

Good.... didn't a lot of these burger kiosks have some Scandinavian connection?....And the burger itself, is not even an American creation. 

Edited by jacko45k

15 hours ago, jacko45k said:
17 hours ago, bbko said:

Please hold the mayo ????

With relish?

You might get in a pickle if you try to ketch-up to everyone if you have a beef . Better to be a small fry and chip away at the issues 

Edited by neytil
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1