Masks

Zyte

6 hours ago, XtraFly said:

I'm guessing you may actually be from a RED state like myself or at least you are one of the lions if you know what I mean. lol

I had the same question on mind but was planning to figure it out when I land there. glad to hear it's getting more relaxed with that non sense.

I flew in two days ago on a Japanese airline, stopped in Tokyo. Only time I wore a mask on the flight was when I moved about the plane. All the flight attendants were wonderful, didn't say a thing.

At Haneda, I did not wear a mask at all. Police walked by and nodded hello and smiled. 

But back in LA the day prior to departure, a lot of people were double-masked, even when standing alone in the park on a windy day.....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

there is no requirement to wear on motorcycle.

It can be dangerous.

There was at least one fatal case, when at high speed mask moved and covered eyes.

But you can get tightly fitting antipollution active carbon mask, as cyclists do - think of dust pollution during dry and small particles matter during burning seasons

Edited by internationalism
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, KarenBravo said:

Neither you, nor your side-kick mentioned vaccination.

Let's change the word "kill" make you sick.

Either way it's selfish, self-centred and wrong.

At least it's only hypothetical as the airlines insists on mask wearing.

You do know that not all people here are vaccinated right? So for these people my original statement stands.

They allow un-vaccinated people on airplanes these days ?

9 hours ago, Leveraged said:

Just as long as you keep all those feelings & pent-up rage to yourself, up to you. Just dont walk around with a chip on your shoulder and pretend to be the mask police, judging people. 

Just enjoy your holiday. You're vaccinated and have nothing to worry about. 

You are endangering others. So I very much hope the mask police points out your responsibility to other people.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

6 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Really, someone not wearing a mask might kill me.... How does that work ?

Am double vax'd and Iam lead to believe if I catch the covids it will be mild at worst.

If you were lead to believe that you really don't understand what the percentages mean when referring to vaccinations.

22 minutes ago, Leveraged said:

How am I endangering anyone when just about everyone including myself is vaccinated. 

A person very, very close to me is vaccinated but she has a cancer and yes, now I am a member of what you call "the Covid Cult". 
For her and for the other people that could be immunocompromised or weak in health like her.

• Like 2