Masks

Zyte

2 hours ago, stevenl said:

You are endangering others. So I very much hope the mask police points out your responsibility to other people.

Wrong. You might be endangering somebody..MIGHT.....possibly....potentially...I have no problem wearing a mask but I don't like flawed logic as a basis for bullying and virtue signaling

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Leveraged said:

Just get vaccinated and move on with your life. 

Seems like theres a tiny minority of people who are so fixated on covid that they will never move on, yet for whatever reason they are the loudest and most insufferable and want everyone around them to know it. 

Covid is not going away. Nobody is going to stop the spread. Masks will not stop this disease. Vaccinations will not stop the disease. 

Covid is not going away.

Nor would it seem are Flat Earthers AntiVaxers.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, Leveraged said:

What did I say that’s “anti-vax”? 

Just because I disagree with peoples cult-like mentality and emotional manipulations doesn’t mean I’m anti-vax. I just means I don’t agree with the lunatic positions some of you have. 

I don't deal with trolls, so run along.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, uli65 said:

nobody ever has blamed others for getting the Chickenpox, Flu, Herpes, Mumps, Measles, Rubella, Shingles etc,

and now people are running amok when seeing others without mask,

what hopeless brainsick society

Oh dear, you didn't like being shot down out of the sky, did you?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

It's pretty simple. Soon as you leave your apartment/house you are meant to wear a mask. On motorbike you are meant to wear a mask as well. I have been stopped at traffic lights many times and see thais taking photos of foreigners not wearing masks as well as their bike license plates. What happens to them no idea, but if you get caught multiple times without a mask there was a chance of being blacklisted (Whether that is still the case no idea). Just wear a mask when outside even if it is just under the nose, most people don't care as long as you have a mask on! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

The Department of Health advised against wearing a face mask when exercising. You are not getting enough oxygen into your lungs and heart, so your body has to work harder, which is more dangerous. When you do outdoor exercises, try to maintain at least six feet or 2 meters of distance between you and other people.

Source: Department of Health, Ministry of Public Health

39 minutes ago, theonetrueaussie said:

It's pretty simple. Soon as you leave your apartment/house you are meant to wear a mask. On motorbike you are meant to wear a mask as well. I have been stopped at traffic lights many times and see thais taking photos of foreigners not wearing masks as well as their bike license plates. What happens to them no idea, but if you get caught multiple times without a mask there was a chance of being blacklisted (Whether that is still the case no idea). Just wear a mask when outside even if it is just under the nose, most people don't care as long as you have a mask on! 

Actually, I might start wearing a mask on the motorbike full time after the pandemic.

It cuts out the particulate matter from exhausts and Phuket can have a lot of traffic.

Stops at traffic lights (we have plenty of those, too) are the worst.

Might have to get goggles, too. Avoid being blinded when you drive through an invisible cloud of fried chili fumes.

Edited by KarenBravo

On 10/17/2021 at 2:55 AM, Zyte said:

How much is this enforced , do you ever get approached by the police or by the public 

I imagine regular folk will let you know that you better put the mask on in public places, I Know I would.

Beaches don't count.