BMA Allows More Restaurants To Serve Alcohol Under “Thai Stop Covid Plus” Certification

webfact

19 minutes ago, maddermax said:

So, if this is good enough for Bangkok why not Pattaya?

As I saw someone write on another forum, take Occam's Razor to the no-booze Pattaya issue, cut away anything that doesn't make sense, and what you are left with might just be the answer. I hope it's not, but 'never let a crisis go to waste' comes to mind.

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

The great and benevolent leader has already insured happiness. Now, he is showing the vast purity of his heart, by allowing the people to celebrate, and have some fun. Have a beer, my people! 

He is lowering unemployment.

He is growing the economy.

He is doing everything in his power to open the country up again, and increase tourism revenue.

He is increasing exports.

He is abiding by all of the terms of the ASEAN charters he signed, and allowing the duty free importation of all beer throughout ASEAN. Bintang, Beer Lao, Bia Saigon, Bia Huda, Bia Ha Noi, Dagon, Saigon Special, 333, are on all of the supermarket shelves as we speak. We are not longer subject to the very low quality local beers, as promised in the recent ASEAN charter, that Thailand agreed to and signed. 

He is making visa policy easy, simple and streamlined, and all tourists are very happy about that.

He is working on the attitudes of government workers, and making sure they are open and friendly to both tourists, and ex-pats.

He is improving traffic and public safety.

He is working day and night to eliminate the air quality issues, that have become a catastrophe for the nation. 

Corruption is being eliminated, and innocent fall guys are no longer getting charged for murder, and being put to death.

The taxi mafia on Samui and Phuket have been eliminated, and tourists can now get a taxi at a fair price. They are also adding multiple options of cheap public transportation on the Southern islands. 

Life is better for all now that this great man is demonstrating his genius and vision on a daily basis. All he cares about is the welfare of his own people, and the happiness of both tourists and the ex-pat community.

He contemplates this day and night.

I represent a headhunting firm specializing in junta mouthpieces. I have two attractive positions I'd like you to consider. One is as a Talking Head on State-run TV in the DPRK, working under his glorious perfection-ness, Kim Jong-un. The other is something similar under Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow, the even more gloriously perfect man-god and flowing font of testosterone of Turkmenistan. Sycophancy pays big bucks if you can sell it with feigned sincerity.

Take your pick:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/imageserver/image/%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F7da29db4-deb0-11e8-8bc6-571c458bfbb3.jpg?crop=1140%2C641%2C51%2C18&resize=1180

Kim Jong Un Looks to Putin for Help Dealing With Trump ...

As an added incentive, Kim assures me he'll introduce you to his barber.

• Haha 1