Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

3 minutes ago, cliveshep said:

I had never used the on-line app for 90 day report as I felt I simply could not trust them to do it properly. I've lost count of the times CW in Bangkok recieved a 90 day report from me, proven by postal tracking receipt, yet failed to respond meaning I have to drive all over Bangkok from outside simply to get a receipt. Not helped by them moving offices from CW and back again. 

This last time expiry was 7th January 2023 so I posted it tracked and signed for as usual, and have the print out from tracking received on December 22nd 16 days before due date but allowing extra because of Christmas and New Year.

To date I'm still awaiting a receipt and in 2 weeks I will need to consider sending in the next application. I refuse to spend over 1/2 day and expensive petrol driving all over simply to get a receipt, I have prints of the postal receipt and the tracking page so can prove delivery in time so I consider it is their fault not mine.

So I tried to sign up finally for email notification but it has no record of my postal effort, and allowed me to apply again but as of today's date. I suspect they will say it is out of time and reject it and frankly I am so fed up with their hit and miss operation I am going to do nothing for another 2 weeks when I and my wife are going in to CW for the annual extension 1st visit/application. As 90 day is apparfently once again in CW I'll take all the papers of proof etc and go see them then. 

Next time I'll try the on-line again but as clearly it is not tied to the computer system or my previous postal application was simply swept under someone's desk so rejection and big argument expected!

Postal applications are never attached to your online file,so cannot be confirmed either online or via the app. Also I have found that online submissions cannot be confirmed via app

28 minutes ago, cliveshep said:

This last time expiry was 7th January 2023 so I posted it tracked and signed for as usual, and have the print out from tracking received on December 22nd 16 days before due date but allowing extra because of Christmas and New Year.

Since you said the report arrived 16 (sixteen) days before the due date, I hope you did not date the report more than 15 (fifteen) before the due date as that's reason enough for them to reject the report because of reporting too early.....before the up to 15 days before due date window.

I used the mail address reporting to CW for at least 4 years (i.e., the 2018-2022 timeframe) and never had a problem in EMS delivery/tracking (would always take around 2 business days to deliver) although during the COVID pandemic the 90 day address report "receipt" may not arrive back to me in the self-addressed Bt10 postage envelope until around one month after the due date. And I always dated my report no more than 15 days before the due date and usually mailed it via EMS in the 10-15 days before due date window.   Normally, I received the report receipt approx two weeks after CW received my report but in the 2021-2022 timeframe it started taking longer to get the receipts....up to one month.  The best I could figure the slow return time was "not" due to a slow Thai postal system but it was probably due to CW maybe only doing a bulk return mailing maybe once every week or so.   

Edited by Pib

Received a new UK passport in country last year, transferred all the stamps etc but the last four attempts to do Online 90 day reports have failed with no reason.  Applied last week on line and yesterday got an email rejecting my report stating;

"Dear ---------------,

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

The online service not support if there has been a change of new passport."

Does anyone know of a workaround that does not involve either leaving the country and returning or using an agent?

Have tried talking to CM Immigration but I just get a stock reply of "new passport".

13 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Received a new UK passport in country last year, transferred all the stamps etc but the last four attempts to do Online 90 day reports have failed with no reason.  Applied last week on line and yesterday got an email rejecting my report stating;

"Dear ---------------,

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

The online service not support if there has been a change of new passport."

Does anyone know of a workaround that does not involve either leaving the country and returning or using an agent?

Have tried talking to CM Immigration but I just get a stock reply of "new passport".

After a passport change typically an "in-person" report is required before online reporting will start working again...just the way the system works.   You or "someone you authorize" to do the report can do the report.....that someone other than you could be an agent, your spouse, your partner, just anyone you send with the signed report and your passport.  

Edited by Pib

1 hour ago, Pib said:

After a passport change typically an "in-person" report is required before online reporting will start working again...just the way the system works.   You or "someone you authorize" to do the report can do the report.....that someone other than you could be an agent, your spouse, your partner, just anyone you send with the signed report and your passport.  

That is my point.

I, or my rep/agent have to go to the office!

The CM IO will not accept either online or mail in with a new passport!

Anyone know of a way round this to get back to online reports. 

Eventually only retirees who travel abroad will be able to do online reporting.

It will be cheaper for me in the long term to just stop reporting, due to the costs of round trip attendance, and pay the 1900 baht fine for non reporting at extension time.

PS;  It is not in the agent's best interest to solve this as they get paid to do my reporting!

PPS;  This is the first of the 5 refusals to actually state why!

Edited by scottiejohn
PS's added
  • Thumbs Up 1

Anyone had problem today 24/02/2023, signing in to the online system for TM47?

I tried many times but i always get "Invalid user name or password", but i did not change nothing since last report.

EDIT , problem solved, maybe a temporary internet issue.

Edited by Quickmill

Is it working for you today [lease?

Last time no issues but cannot get beyond log in, same password , I have tried Chrome is it compatible or is another browser always better IE Safari FF etc? Chrome I read is the most popular.

Or would the app be a better bet, I am not sure I want my passport details on a phone that could be lost or stolen.

Also what is the window is it same as in person 

weeks early up to one week late please?

They are trying like SRT to use latest technology which should save us all time but I have the feeling like so much that software contracts are not always on proven merit?

My 90 day report is due 19 March. I usually get a reminder exactly 15 days before. I have not got one yet . Do you think it is because it is a weekend and holiday Monday. ? Nothing due when I log on. Shall I wait a few more days>

29 minutes ago, pontious said:

My 90 day report is due 19 March. I usually get a reminder exactly 15 days before. I have not got one yet . Do you think it is because it is a weekend and holiday Monday. ? Nothing due when I log on. Shall I wait a few more days>

I got no reminder this time (mine due 13th).

Tried today - says cannot for a further 3 days - do not know why , my report is due 19th. I will try Tuesday - maybe the w/e and holiday Monday but that should not reject application. Only the result.

Edited by pontious

24 minutes ago, pontious said:

Tried today - says cannot for a further 3 days - do not know why , my report is due 19th. I will try Tuesday - maybe the w/e and holiday Monday but that should not reject application. Only the result.

Probably best to wait a couple of days before doing it.

I normally use 2 weeks early as the first day to do it.

2 minutes ago, Enzian said:

I submitted early Friday the 3rd morning, got a "successfully received" notice at 9:30 AM, but should I expect nothing to happen until after the weekend and the Monday 6th holiday? Thanks.

You will likely get the approval onTuesday.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Filled out Friday - accepted and in process (took six times to get through the "type letters" check to get website just now - they really make some of those security checks unreadable by anything but a computer.  ????

You probably know but you can refresh the log on letters until you get a readable one.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, pontious said:

You probably know but you can refresh the log on letters until you get a readable one.

Was quite sure I was reading/entering correctly - but they kept popping up another.  Have seen some that can not believe anyone could read.  But find those multi picture types often even more of a challenge.  Eyesight not the best and have to use high contrast mode to read most text so they are starting to bite.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Was quite sure I was reading/entering correctly - but they kept popping up another.  Have seen some that can not believe anyone could read.  But find those multi picture types often even more of a challenge.  Eyesight not the best and have to use high contrast mode to read most text so they are starting to bite.

I agree about the multi-picture captchas. I hate them and always find them challenging.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

I used to have this problem with captchas and text - had to resort to 'dark mode' most of the time - but since getting my cataracts sorted out things are a lot better.  i recommend that you get your eyes checked.

1 hour ago, doctormann said:

I used to have this problem with captchas and text - had to resort to 'dark mode' most of the time - but since getting my cataracts sorted out things are a lot better.  i recommend that you get your eyes checked.

Cataracts removed some years ago and use dark mode whenever possible (huge improvement) and have eyes checked every six months as have glaucoma and take drops to keep pressures within range.

3 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Cataracts removed some years ago and use dark mode whenever possible (huge improvement) and have eyes checked every six months as have glaucoma and take drops to keep pressures within range.

It may be that you have degradation of the lens capsules.  This can happen some time after the lenses have been replaced - months, years, never.  There is a laser treatment for this - opens up a hole in the capsule.  Quick and easy procedure - or so I'm told.

On many websites I prefer to use dark mode anyway - just easier on the eyes.

Anyway, better stop going off topic as we are supposed to be talking about the 90-day Immigration app.

On 3/5/2023 at 4:25 PM, Enzian said:

I submitted early Friday the 3rd morning, got a "successfully received" notice at 9:30 AM, but should I expect nothing to happen until after the weekend and the Monday 6th holiday? Thanks.

Same as me. Submitted on the 3rd and still "pending". 

On 3/5/2023 at 4:30 PM, ubonjoe said:

You will likely get the approval onTuesday.

Ubonjoe, I'm quoting you to get your attention and ask a question. I just got the approval you predicted at 9:15 this Wednesday morning, close to 48 working day hours from application. Thank you! The catch is that I got approved by submitting a repeat of my old success with my old room number in The Trendy Suk 13, as you suggested. So what will be the best strategy and timing to correct my room number with Immigration eventually? My rental agent confirmed she does not file a TM30, and I'm sure the owner in Bangladesh doesn't. I never made any kind of report of moving to a new address when I arrived in Dec., because I had been gone 5 months and I was still in the same building, which doesn't seem to me like a change of address but I guess it is. But the copy of my lease I provided in Dec. when I extended my Non-IMM-O had the new room number--but Immigration never shares nor enters that anywhere? 

I may move again in a few months, or may not, but that's a different bridge.

Thanks!

Khon Kaen. Entered on Saturday 4th. Approved Sunday 5th about noon.

So even on (long) weekends someone takes care.

Female police captain from KK office.

Edited by KhunBENQ