lazada rant

robblok

5 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

Sorry for being thick (I've never bought anything from the "Sales" before) but how do I get the vouchers to take it down to 3,1750.50?

I can collect a 15% discount voucher & a 100thb voucher but this only brings it down to 3,700.50, is there a voucher that I'm missing?

Thanks... 

That's what I did. 

I don't know why I received a bigger discount 

The sale price is lower than yesterday, 3333 baht 

Screenshot_2021-12-13-14-59-47-59_39060a31215a48c7aaf1fb3368fa2e89.thumb.jpg.5302faf8fa82a0dc987f977959e7703e.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ghazza said:

Packages from overseas really takes a lot of patience and time. I use Shopee more often, I can contact the courier easily with the tracking number.

funny enough the package has just surfaced after a week+ of radio silence, now Lel express has it it will be fine

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I reach in with the tongs, grab the drip tray and lift it out with the chips on top.

I thought that was normal (if not elegant).

Sure not elegant and suspect a lot of spillage - have used tongs to grab the chips but that not too great either - cheap unit for Tesco at least had a good basket like a deep fryer (but unit did not last long).  Thought that such wire basket was normal in newer units but have not really checked so guess I am wrong on that.

Another Lazada rant (not about Lazada but about the delivery service)

We ordered stuff through Lazada. Shipped very quickly.

A couple of days later the ... began.

1- Received SMS in the morning that it will be delivered that day

(tried to call Delivery guy,  (number was in the SMS) but phone wasn't working. Tried a couple of times during the day)

2- 9PM looked in the Lazada APP, Unsuccessful delivery due to recipient reschedule (<deleted>) :post-4641-1156693976: (AND NO we didn't re-schedule and we were home all of the time)

3- 2 days later, Received SMS in the morning that it will be delivered that day

(tried to call Delivery guy,  (number was in the SMS) but phone wasn't working (again). Tried a couple of times during the day)

4- in the evening looked again in the APP, Unsuccessful delivery again

5- Next day, called the delivery guy (finally his phone was working). Came up with excuses that he called several times and no answer from us and that we called to re-schedule. At this point my wife (who normally is very calm) got angry and said "You called?? When? Came and look at our phone no MISSED CALLS and when did we call to re-schedule???" So my wife said to him, SEND IT back (we always pay COD) we don't want it anymore.

6- Next day, I talked to LAZADA and they were very apologetic, they even offered a discount coupon, they will talk to the Delivery Service, but I also said if we get another delivery from this company we will refuse it.

We also contacted the seller and said because if this we will NOT accept the order, and they were also apologetic!!

From now on (before we buy) we will contact the seller and ask which delivery company they use, if they use this company we will NOT order.

Edited by MJCM

5 minutes ago, MJCM said:

2- 9PM looked in the Lazada APP, Unsuccessful delivery due to recipient reschedule (<deleted>) :post-4641-1156693976: (AND NO we didn't re-schedule and we were home all of the time)

Happens about once a month to me.

I phone up the local depot and tell them not to use this driver again.

I think the drivers load up more than they can deliver then just leave the stuff in the van when they get tired. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Happens about once a month to me.

I phone up the local depot and tell them not to use this driver again.

I think the drivers load up more than they can deliver then just leave the stuff in the van when they get tired. 

Must be, but because we are not in the city they only have 1-2 drivers here, so changing drivers is not an option it seems.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

If enough people complain, the problem driver will be replaced.

If the driver would have called and said he was very busy we would have gone to meet him, we did that a couple of times already. But this one not a phone call and still saying he called. :post-4641-1156693976:

• Like 2

Delivery has never been a problem for me. 

I've always paid by card so they deliver regardless.

I always get a call from the delivery person, sometimes I answer, sometimes I don't but they always know to deliver my item.

If I answer the phone I say put inside (this makes them happy because they is no waiting for signatures etc), they put the parcel in my front yard. 

I live in a house, gated village, this system would not work if you're in a condo. 

1 hour ago, MJCM said:

Another Lazada rant (not about Lazada but about the delivery service)

We ordered stuff through Lazada. Shipped very quickly.

A couple of days later the ... began.

1- Received SMS in the morning that it will be delivered that day

(tried to call Delivery guy,  (number was in the SMS) but phone wasn't working. Tried a couple of times during the day)

3- 2 days later, Received SMS in the morning that it will be delivered that day

(tried to call Delivery guy,  (number was in the SMS) but phone wasn't working (again). Tried a couple of times during the day)

4- in the evening looked again in the APP, Unsuccessful delivery again

5- Next day, called the delivery guy (finally his phone was working). Came up with excuses that he called several times and no answer from us and that we called to re-schedule. At this point my wife (who normally is very calm) got angry and said "You called?? When? Came and look at our phone no MISSED CALLS and when did we call to re-schedule???" So my wife said to him, SEND IT back (we always pay COD) we don't want it anymore.

6- Next day, I talked to LAZADA and they were very apologetic, they even offered a discount coupon, they will talk to the Delivery Service, but I also said if we get another delivery from this company we will refuse it.

We also contacted the seller and said because if this we will NOT accept the order, and they were also apologetic!!

From now on (before we buy) we will contact the seller and ask which delivery company they use, if they use this company we will NOT order.

I've had the exactly same problem a few times. Always with Lazada's delivery company LEX.

Getting the message that they have tried to contact us (Never) and that they will try again in 1-2 days (Still no contact) is bl00dy irritating.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, jaiyenyen said:

I've had the exactly same problem a few times. Always with Lazada's delivery company LEX.

Getting the message that they have tried to contact us (Never) and that they will try again in 1-2 days (Still no contact) is bl00dy irritating.

We have had issue with another delivery service and the last time after several days they marked it as delivered at a time there was 5 of us in house - no call or delivery and proof photo was a circle drawn on a paper.  Sender refused to question and advised we have to use Lazada App to make claim - as low value and not have App - and already spending hours trying to find out what to do have decided to just let it go.  But this seems to be more than one delivery service as have had another claim we refused delivery when here and no call and another return to sender as address unclear (and never calling).

• Like 1

In Bangkok I found it works extremely well. I have had a few issues with Lazada sellers but Lazada always backed me in the dispute process and I got my money back. I am very careful choosing the sellers from their bios and feedback.

The only real problem is when you order 2 or more items from the same seller = 1 pk it states on there invoice. but they all arrive at different times = when I order my next step is put the correct money in the folder.  but 2 or 3 different packages = the correct money is not correct..  I do not live near any shops to get change...

I have NOT ordered anything, but have already been and got 400 baht worth of 20 baht notes + 2,000 baht in 100's just encase

6 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

You can rate the delivery, even tells you who delivered and photo, if enough give 1* they'll get the message.

My delivery guy is very good

On Lazada?  Last few days have tried and only get this:

TB1hNE0XuuSBuNjy1XcXXcYjFXa-544-598.png

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

You can rate the delivery, even tells you who delivered and photo, if enough give 1* they'll get the message.

My delivery guy is very good

We only have problems with 1 delivery service, the other 2 services are excellent, they even call if they can't make their delivery time and then we offer to pick it up at their base!!

• 2 weeks later...

Shopee rant:  does anyone know where to find my favourites/wishlist?

i.e. where you click on "heart" icon near some product - where does it go to? I [thought that] have saved a few items to buy later and now could not find that wishlist anywhere.

2 minutes ago, fdsa said:

Shopee rant:  does anyone know where to find my favourites/wishlist?

i.e. where you click on "heart" icon near some product - where does it go to? I [thought that] have saved a few items to buy later and now could not find that wishlist anywhere.

If you select "Me" then scroll down

Screenshot_2022-01-03-18-12-19-014_com.shopee.th.jpg

There is nothing like this on the website, and I've even tried entering urls like  shopee.co.th/likes shopee.co.th/user/likes shopee.co.th/user/my-likes shopee.co.th/user/account/my-likes etc manually.

On 12/20/2021 at 9:44 AM, MJCM said:

If the driver would have called and said he was very busy we would have gone to meet him, we did that a couple of times already. But this one not a phone call and still saying he called. :post-4641-1156693976:

The frustration is not about being slow but about the driver lying through his teeth and making sure he cant be reached. I fully understand that. Especially if you stay at home to take delivery. Really frustrating, I havent had that happen in a long time. But i understand the frustration. Lots of times drivers just ring once so they can show they have called. (also frustrating)

• Like 2