Anutin warns of prison terms for fake vax certificates

webfact

I opened my Mor Prom app a week after my 2nd jab back in October.

My surname name was spelt wrong, my day of birth was wrong, along with the month and year, also my passport number was jumbled and 2 numbers wrong on my phone number.

Lucky my 6+++++ number worked or I would never have found it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tomazbodner said:

Shows some people have no respect for laws nor care for anyone else. They should be executed instead.

No respect for the laws or anyone else. Sounds like the brown shirt mafia better known as the Thai police. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tomazbodner said:

Shows some people have no respect for laws nor care for anyone else. They should be executed instead.

It doesn't though does it. It just show people become immune to empty threats. Regarding your last point I think you need to seek help or move to North Korea. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Gsxrnz said:

The odds that the honorable DPM knows the meaning of de rigueur are about a million to one so I doubt he actually used the phrase.

And as the journalist spelled it incorrectly I doubt he/she/they understand it either.

Perhaps he meant 'rigor mortis' ????

If they would not force people to get a vaccine or they cannot stay in work, in school, in society or move around, they would not have to deal with issues like that.

Wherever you put inappropriate force onto people, people will slip through the gaps under the pressure. Not because they want, it is just a natural reaction. Force pressure, experience counter-pressure.

Not people but governments worldwide should be collectively send to prison, for breaching of international human rights and their own national constitutions.

Edited by Morpheus42
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

Well get a grip of your departments beaurocrats then you hapless plonker. My second dose (Pfizer - first was Sinovac) was in September and your uniformed bemedaled goons still cannot provide me with a certificate!

I suppose it is easier to bump your gums vaccuously and threaten  people with imprisonment.

Have you downloaded the Mor Prom app?

I had my first 2 doses elsewhere but had my 3 dose here in Thailand about 2 weeks ago. Downloaded the app the next day and all my info was there. I then applied for the free International Certificate and received it after 3 days by e-mail. I think this is free until the end of Dec. I also paid 100 baht for a hard paper certificate from the hospital, the blue one with an official stamp. They like the stamps here don't they!!

On 12/15/2021 at 8:34 AM, herfiehandbag said:

Well get a grip of your departments beaurocrats then you hapless plonker. My second dose (Pfizer - first was Sinovac) was in September and your uniformed bemedaled goons still cannot provide me with a certificate!

I suppose it is easier to bump your gums vaccuously and threaten  people with imprisonment.

So the other Chuckle Brother has appeared again with more of his nonsense and threats.

• Haha 2