Lisa Named One Of World’s Most Admired Women In 2021

snoop1130

9 minutes ago, Mango Bob said:

Thai's sure the hell do not have good taste in women.  But that already had been proven. 

Did you miss the part about this survey done by a British company?

British international market research firm YouGov has released their annual "World’s Most Admired" list for 2021 which polled 42,000 people in 38 countries and territories.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, overt2016 said:

Just one question; Why???

Because someone payed millions to promote Black Pink including her.

Would anybody care about them only by listening to their music? I don't think so.

Would anybody look at her and them twice without makeup and sexy clothes? A few, just like any pretty girl.

Personally I think she is not bad and I would buy her a tequila or two. But just in case she is not around there are lots of girls who also look nice and know how to move their body.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Certainly wasn't her musical talents, she maybe able to prance around and hold a note for 5 minutes, but her actual musical skills are zero.

However take a look at Rose and you can see she can play keyboard, guitar, and a lot more.

And both are nothing next to Jennie. ???? 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Thai K-pop star Lisa was selected as one of the most admired women in the world in 2021.

It just shows you why their should be an IQ test with a minimum passing score in order to be eligible to vote in public elections. 

Having Lisa as one of the most "admired" women in the world only shows how shallow people are in terms of who they "admire" 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bbko said:

Did you miss the part about this survey done by a British company?

British international market research firm YouGov has released their annual "World’s Most Admired" list for 2021 which polled 42,000 people in 38 countries and territories.

That explains the inclusion of the Queen, but leaves questions about many of the others.

A rum lot for the most part.

42k / 38 countries, so all of about 1100 ppl per country ... ????

Don't know what is admirable about any on the list, except their ability to generate income, although most born into it.

Suspect a few making the list only because of their race & gender.   Equates to being both racism & sexist.

And oprah .. the ultimate bigot ... ????

Got more respect for Justin Bieber, self taught musician from a broken home, and no industry connections.

28 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I agree with most of your post. But that goes too far! 

Thought same, till read his bio awhile back.  Kid has some talent, and all self taught, well, his spin anyway, and not too bad a songwriter, all things considered.

... and no, I don't but daughter does and catch a tune now & than when in the car via her bluetooth.  Not bad, and see the appeal.

So much better than 'singers' managed, written for, and can't even play a tambourine.

Edited by KhunLA

1 hour ago, jerrymahoney said:

I learned early on not to question anyone's taste in music.

I grew up with a Mother for whom there were 2 kinds of music:

Frank Sinatra and not-Frank Sinatra.

I grew up in a house with no music, my ole man was too tight to buy a record player..

I had to sit in the back garden and listen to our neigbours, but he loved Johnny Cash...

• Haha 1

"world’s most admired man followed by Bill Gates, Chinese President Xi Jinping, Footballing icon Cristiano Ronaldo, and Chinese movie star Jackie Chan."

2 chinese in the top 5.... imagine if the chinese people could give an opinion...  oh wait....

10 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

Michelle Obama

Angelina Jolie

Queen Elizabeth II

Oprah Winfrey

My, my, that list really seems up to date, yet it is woefully incomplete. Where are...

Madeleine Albright

Golda Meir

Evita Peron

Tonya Harding

Mae West

Eva Braun

Madame Chiang Kai-shek

Cleopatra II

Mary Todd Lincoln

and the most admired woman of them all...

LIBERACE???????

Who, are they Thai?