home isolation

JRG23

CDC in USA just changed to 5 days isolation  for Omicron carriers is they are asymptomatic. After two days most are asymptomatic with Omicron variant, I'm lead to believe from internet reports.

Edited by IAMHERE
spelling

Sure.  Take a home ATK test.  If you pop positive, shut up and recluse at home until pop negative. 
Or
Run to your nearest private hospital who will forcefully incarcerate you for a price tag between 100K to 1M THB.  Remember - you're not a human.  You are a rich farang and a walking ATM.

• Haha 1

I would think with the likely surge in Omicron variants of CV-19, if all who tested positive were required to be hospitalised, the system would be overwhelmed. Those who can isolate at home and who have mild symptoms should be allowed to do so. I imagine it will be a fast changing policy as the coming days reveal how many new cases have developed over the New Year holiday. 

• Like 1

On 1/2/2022 at 5:00 PM, BritManToo said:

Avoid all testing is the way to go IMHO.

Partially agreeable... i.e. Avoid all ‘official’ testing at a hospital. 

But, test regularly with ATK at home for the benefit of others - i.e. we’ve been testing at home etc before going around to friends houses or having friends round at ours - they’ve been doing the same. 

If my my family and / or I test positive, we isolate at home until we test negative. 

But... I have to take a PCR test before travelling to work - then I have little choice and if I test positive I just have to accept the consequences (but would demand a second test to make sure).