What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2022)

CharlieH

On 3/9/2022 at 6:05 PM, TooBigToFit said:

Here's a lost 45 of movies. The Beast is about a Russian tank crew in Afghanistan. It was a pretty good movie when I saw it the first time. It came out in 1988. It should be in the torrents. There are some versions on youtube it seems.

The actor who played the tank commander was pretty impressive, I'd only seen him playing  buddy roles before. 

• Like 1

On 3/12/2022 at 10:19 PM, KhunLA said:

A movie with a dog getting a good majority of screen time ...

... and you were expecting 

Old show biz rule: never do a movie with a kid or a dog.

My guess is W.C. Fields first came up with that one.

On 3/13/2022 at 7:49 PM, Nemises said:

Finished watching all 10 Best Picture nominations. I’ve rated them into 3 “would I watch them again” categories of “Yes, please!” “No thanks” & “Yeah, why not”:

No thanks: WS Story, Power of the Dog, Licorice Pizza, Dune & Belfast. 

Yeah, why not: Nightmare Alley, King Richard & Drive My Car. 

Yes please!: Don’t Look Up & CODA

The betting agencies have Power of the Dog and Belfast as the top 2…

Only watched 3 of them, P of Dog, DLU, N Alley, and wouldn't watch any again.  Actually struggled to finish those 3.   Subject matter of others, or after watching the trailers, so figured I wouldn't waste my time.

21 minutes ago, roo860 said:
On 3/15/2022 at 12:20 PM, Daffy D said:

I do like a good western - IMDB rating 8.3

Downloading now  :thumbsup:

Done a search on TPB, not on.

Godless is currently on TGx, but not many seeders.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, roo860 said:

SEAL team, anyone else seen this? 

Looks a bit like Strike Back a UK based series.  It started off OK but then the writers have to cobble up scenarios and it got a bit flat. May have been OK once a week by the fire with a beer but...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Looks a bit like Strike Back a UK based series.  It started off OK but then the writers have to cobble up scenarios and it got a bit flat. May have been OK once a week by the fire with a beer but...

I do like the Texan guy, Sonny, I must admit I binged watched season 2. Have given it a rest at the mo.

1 hour ago, Mutt Daeng said:

I've just finished watching Accused season 1. It's a British crime drama with 6 episodes. I thought it was good. Worth a look IMHO.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1769411/

10 episodes on that series Mutt , although the streaming sites I use only show season 1 ( 6 episodes) so I must have downloaded S02 , don’t remember where it’s been a while.

I watched them all and enjoyed the whole series.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

10 episodes on that series Mutt , although the streaming sites I use only show season 1 ( 6 episodes) so I must have downloaded S02 , don’t remember where it’s been a while.

I watched them all and enjoyed the whole series.

OK Thanks @Andrew Dwyer . IMDB says 6 episodes in season 1. Now that I know there are 10 episodes, I'll look for "season 2".

Update: found S1 & S2 on limetor. Downloading now

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, VocalNeal said:

Strike back was a strange series,

Season 1 very dull, then taken over by 'SkiniMax' with naked women having sex in every episode for 4 seasons, then 2 seasons with no sex that were very dull.

Herein a couple of comments and a question (please).

I downloaded and watched, "The Adam Project" and although when I looked on IMDb it had a rating of 6.7, I would put it more at 5.7! This because not only is it childish and weak IMO, it was almost a waste of time watching it.

I did watch "Reframed: Marilyn Monroe" and thought it was pretty good, although at the end, her affair with JFK got a little mention, whereas with regards to Bobby Kennedy, nothing was said!

Now the question: – I have been unable to find the movie, "The life and death of Peter Sellers", although one site did have it, but there were no seeders so it wouldn't download – – anyone any idea as to where I might find it? Please.

10 minutes ago, xylophone said:

I downloaded and watched, "The Adam Project" and although when I looked on IMDb it had a rating of 6.7, I would put it more at 5.7! This because not only is it childish and weak IMO, it was almost a waste of time watching it.

I did watch "Reframed: Marilyn Monroe" and thought it was pretty good, although at the end, her affair with JFK got a little mention, whereas with regards to Bobby Kennedy, nothing was said!

Now the question: – I have been unable to find the movie, "The life and death of Peter Sellers", although one site did have it, but there were no seeders so it wouldn't download – – anyone any idea as to where I might find it? Please.

Will send you a PM with link

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Godless is currently on TGx, but not many seeders.

Available with subs or not on RARBG  :smile:

<SNIP>

Edited by Jai Dee
Link to file sharing website removed as per Forum Rules
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, xylophone said:

Yes I agree, The Adam Project looked promising but after 15 minutes, watching the paint dry on my walls was a better option.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Strike back was a strange series,

Season 1 very dull, then taken over by 'SkiniMax' with naked women having sex in every episode for 4 seasons, then 2 seasons with no sex that were very dull.

Banshee 2013-2016 If you haven,t seen it .....never dull.

• Like 2

Tv series - Caught in the Net

RAR

After watching countless true crime shows, nothing really surprises me anymore.

Until this one.

Summary: When a co-worker finds 67-year-old Karen Navarra dead in a bloody scene at her San Jose, Calif., home, the seemingly contradictory physical evidence baffles police; they must turn to digital evidence to solve this mysterious case.

I just started watching Yellowstone after the recommendations here. In the first few episodes people were dying left and right and other near-death experiences were a plenty. It seemed a bit over the top. The ranch owner main character of this got what he has without a flinch at using murder and abuse despite it taking place in present day. Should I believe this stuff actually happens? It sure makes me wonder if it's possible. Anyways,  I am getting addicted to it. I'll have to check out the other series related to this too.