What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2022)

CharlieH

4 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Just finished watching this and thought it was very good. Well worth a look IMHO.

Thanks for the recommendation @sanuk711 and @ozz1.

If watching Terminal List, don't give after EP 1 & 2, thinking it's going in a predictable, boring, 'that was a long way to get there' ending.   EP 3, things change very quick.  Still have the rest to watch, but looks headed in the right direction now.

Edited by KhunLA

I'm currently watching Die Toten von Marnow (Marnow Murders) season 1 and it's pretty good so far. Worth a look IMHO. Thanks to @worgeordie for the recommendation (it's was a while ago on this forum). It's on 1337x & kickass2. It has German audio with hard coded English subs.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10598848/

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Thanks 1

Tehran - can’t say enough good things about this fantastic series.  The music in particular was so well done - kind of an odd thing to point out, I admit, but very memorable and contributes to the drama and intrigue perfectly.

Fingers crossed for a season 3…

• Like 2

24 Hours in Police Custody---shown last night....EZTV 2 parts both out.

Case centers around the child murder of Rikki Neave 27 years ago--- the case has been in most UK papers all last week.

Another British Police complete  F*** up

No trailer out.Sorry

If you want to read the story instead..... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10980835/24-Hours-Police-Custody-Murder-Rikki-Neave.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Case centers around the child murder of Rikki Neave 27 years ago--- the case has been in most UK papers all last week.

No trailer out.Sorry

If you want to read the story instead..... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10980835/24-Hours-Police-Custody-Murder-Rikki-Neave.html

There's also a documentary out on RAR called The Murder of Rikki Neave.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

No trailer out.Sorry

I see part 1, but not part 2.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

I've watched the first few episodes of Deputy season 1. Seems pretty good so far and worth a look IMHO. I got it from TGx.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8873996/

Yeah it was OK but not big ratings in the US , Don't expect a season 2 

https://tvline.com/2020/04/03/deputy-cancelled-fox-season-2-stephen-dorff/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

I just went on what Sanuk said that both parts were available.

Me too mate, I watched the first part last night and would have happily watched part 2 this morning. 

The US version of 24 hours in police custody returns in the next couple of weeks, but that didn’t really do much for me. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Will27 said:

s that on EZTV Sanuk?

Hi Will27--yes I took the first episode from EZTV  when it was only been out for about an hour... haven't been back to look---but it is all part of Series 13--this was episode 3 / part one (2 parts) so maybe they done a misprint saying its both out same night, if not it should be out now.

EZTV still has 3 downloads of it (part 1 I mean)

Edited by sanuk711
  • Like 1

There was an apology from Ch 4-- they had printed wrong date---it was next day

Out Now---I got from Chaos

24 Hours In Police Custody The Murder of Rikki Neave Part 2
Tuesday 05 July 2022
9:00pm - 10:00pm
4HD

**Spoiler**  

Part two Concluding the investigation into the 1994 murder of six-year-old Rikki Neave. Fifteen years after Rikki's mother was cleared of his murder following a flawed police investigation, a team of dedicated officers from the Major Crime Unit of Cambridgeshire police were authorised to begin a fresh investigation. Analysis of the evidence put a new suspect, James Watson, who was 13 at the time of the killing, together with Rikki on the day of his disappearance. But despite a forensic breakthrough, Watson presented the officers with a conundrum that made it difficult to prove the case against him.

PCC - Secret Power

RAR

The PCC holds the hegemony of crime in São Paulo and has a cross border presence. Narrated by the "bros". the secret of the cartel's power is revealed in its structure: a freemasonry of crime, relentless indestructible in its ideals.

1 hour ago, sanuk711 said:

There was an apology from Ch 4-- they had printed wrong date---it was next day

Out Now---I got from Chaos

24 Hours In Police Custody The Murder of Rikki Neave Part 2
Tuesday 05 July 2022
9:00pm - 10:00pm
4HD

**Spoiler**  

Part two Concluding the investigation into the 1994 murder of six-year-old Rikki Neave. Fifteen years after Rikki's mother was cleared of his murder following a flawed police investigation, a team of dedicated officers from the Major Crime Unit of Cambridgeshire police were authorised to begin a fresh investigation. Analysis of the evidence put a new suspect, James Watson, who was 13 at the time of the killing, together with Rikki on the day of his disappearance. But despite a forensic breakthrough, Watson presented the officers with a conundrum that made it difficult to prove the case against him.

Still couldn't find episode 2, only episode 1.

Never used EZTV before so perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place.

38 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Wrong link Will (Though I do have Girl in The Picture queued up on Netflix to watch  at some point so thanks for reminding me).

Try this one https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2022/jul/05/ghislaine-maxwell-the-making-of-a-monster-review-well-never-fully-know-what-made-her-do-it

Edited by Mike Teavee
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Still couldn't find episode 2, only episode 1.

Never used EZTV before so perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place.

No...its not unusual for Chaos to have it about a day before other sites pick it up....... EVTV is good for getting early but suffers from lack of seeds a lot of the time --so they post a lot for their stuff on TPB

• Thanks 1

I've just watched the first 2 (of 4) episodes of Devilsdorp season 1. It's a documentary series telling the shocking story of a cult calling themselves Electus per Deus (Chosen by God), whose followers murdered 11 people between 2012 and 2016 in Krugersdorp, South Africa. Worth a look IMHO. It's been mentioned previously by @Will27. I got it from TGx.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt15128044/

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Black Bird

The first 2 episodes of this one are dropping.

RAR

Summary: Jimmy Keene is sentenced to 10 years in a minimum security prison but he cuts a deal with the FBI to befriend a suspected serial killer.
Keene has to elicit a confession from Larry Hall to find the bodies of as many as eighteen women.

• Thanks 2