Thai Covid Center’s general in charge of day to day operations says no national Covid-19 lockdown after New Year

webfact

1 hour ago, cyril sneer said:

What’s the announcement on the 4th Jan we are waiting for? 

The suspension of the pass and go was temporary and is due to be reviewed.... I guess 4th Jan is the 'further notice'....

• Like 1

It is always the same story: it is always the fault of somebody else. You are supposed to know the rules in case you travel to another country. You should have to know what are the ricks of travelling during a time like this.  If you are to lazy, not clever enough to find it out yourself ..... take INFORMATION... there are now a days possibilities enough to do it. A travel compagnie  is to transport  people and not to learn them reading information about the rules of that country the passengers want to go to.

• Like 2
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Crossy said:

Time to stock up with essentials (beer), lockdown is coming!

Done that already, because we all know that one bureaucrat says something and then a day or two later another who out ranks him comes out and says something else on the lines of we are locking down because mine is bigger than your.

If they wanna lock it down, wait till February as I want to be able to get my 40% worth from "We Travel Together", already cancelled once, twice would just be so unkind. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, webfact said:

said earlier today that there will be NO national lockdown

being of a suspicious nature I wonder what is behind his comment.... something is cooking  555

Happy New Year and best Wishes to everyone

Edited by Mavideol
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

being of a suspicious nature I wonder what is behind his comment.... something is cooking  555

Happy New Year and best Wishes to everyone

Waiting for the announcement from the head of the "Large Panel", including that the opening of bars and clubs has been postponed indefinitely and 16 day, 15 night quarantine has been reinstated.