Thailand’s Minister of Public Health officially proposes to Covid-Center to postpone resuming “Test and Go” until at least the end of January

webfact

1 minute ago, JustAnotherHun said:

do you have a source for that? AFAIK the grandfathering of the before Dec21(?) approved T&Gs is still valid.

It's in the aseannow news post above

"After January 10, anyone who enters Thailand would only be able to do so via the Phuket Sandbox."

2 minutes ago, 2 is 1 said:

I have always travel fast! Like nothing plan if i go i go! Normaly when decide i flight next day! Now not possible. Im bist to all kind request's, never before has travel country's where i have to apply entrance forward!

I had plan to go earlier.My lady told me to wait,so i did.And she was rigth.I been with her 2,5 months allready last year.Took 15 days quarantene.Wasted money.The hotel cost me more then we use for a month in korat.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, aussiexpat said:

It's in the aseannow news post above

"After January 10, anyone who enters Thailand would only be able to do so via the Phuket Sandbox."

This a proposal. Not yet reviewed by the CCSA.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, 2 is 1 said:

I come back March if some kind entrance is possible then. Today going to get my third jab (Pfizer), seems like dosent matter that either for anything else than maybe im not get really sick myself.

People get 3 jabs / year and still close border's, when going to end this sht!? Cant stay home forever and isolate hole world. Here in Finland had over 11000 infection last friday (waiting weekends number), i just visit shop whitout mask coz forget one. I just dont care anymore! F IT!

I have booked a ticket late march.Here in norway about 3000 new cases today.I live near the finland border.Just need a valid pcr-test for entering ur country.I will get my booster 7th january(phizer)

43 minutes ago, aussiexpat said:

After January 10, anyone who enters Thailand would only be able to do so via the Phuket Sandbox.

So how can I enter via Phuket Sandbox when my flight arrives in Bangkok 12 Jan with hotel, taxi and PCR Tests already paid for Bangkok...

Exactly!!!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Screaming said:

This is a good idea. There are many foreigners that are entering Thailand with the new brand of Covid. I would like to see a fourteen day quarantine also reinstated for new entries. The January 15 opening of bars should also be moved up until the middle of next year on the new fears of covid.

Its to late, the terrorist spreaders have arrived, soon the whole world will have had omicron and got over it, anyhow its certainly looking that way.

It's great that Thailand is doing its best to keep Omicron (AKA sniffles) from entering Thailand.  Rational thinkers would probably suggest that it's a bit pointless as it is already here but as we all know by now, it is not really about preventing or controlling the virus (as this is impossible), it is to look like something is being done no matter how little benefit it has compared to how much it costs.  

Well done to all involved in this momentously pointless bit of decision making.  I personally am looking forward to seeing what comes out of the covid decision making hat next.   We haven't had walking backwards around supermarkets yet so hopefully this will be picked soon as I feel it is long overdue.  

• Haha 2

If Thailand has a majority of people vaccinated they are swimming agains the tide. Many other countries that have high vax rates are doing away with testing and quarantine and letting the Omicron virus spread to unvaccinated populace to build up their immune system. By end of January we will see our friends change the rules again.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

Does that means he conceeds " the virus is no match for the Thai medical system "???? what a jackass!

He speaks in tongues apparently and can not remember what he said just yesterday as he changes his view daily, weekly, and monthly.

• Like 2

We’re doomed ????????‍♂️????????‍♂️The end is nigh.. People will be dying of starvation with lack of job’s lack of income and business closures. Covid is here to stay in what ever variant comes next need to get vaccinated and get the world going again before it’s to late for many to recover other than the fat cats who have loads stashed and think this is a good time to increase prices to recover their  losses which adds to the misery of the many and not the few..