Thailand, the most beautiful girls in the world. 

SAFETY FIRST

20 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

They all seem to want your house and pension when they get tired of you.

Which is more of a problem for me than their political views.

Women with access to the western legal system are just too expensive IMHO.

Just not worth the risk of asset stripping and false accusations, possibly arrest and jail..

Man, it is universial, and I do not share your experiences, I might had other priorities and other experiences with woman, but I have learned something of everyone I have met, and still do. Life is good now, and that is the most important thing. Whats happening in the future, I can either prevent, or let it happen, and I think we all can control our future to minimize a coming catastrophe if you are willing to pay attention and learn.

Nothing comes out of the blue, at least my experience. But as said, we all have different expections, different paths, and different experiences.

Listen, open your eyes and see whats going on around you is hard sometimes but in the long run it can pay off one way or another. 

9 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Every country has lovely women, but how approachable are they ? 

Not talking about P4P.

Didn't come to Thailand because of the women, as have those in USA.  Though they are a nice plus here.  More availability of younger gals, though wasn't a problem in USA, just less selection.

I had a Dodge Ram Cummins 3500 dually in Texas.

1950917168_lufkinlegopener.jpg.dc925a4e5fef60ac0dc01a4eb880f72c.jpg

Never had issues getting laid with any girls' approachability.

Edited by NanLaew
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

I had a Dodge Ram Cummins 3500 dually in Texas.

1950917168_lufkinlegopener.jpg.dc925a4e5fef60ac0dc01a4eb880f72c.jpg

Never had issues getting laid with any girls' approachability.

Nice rig - that would've worked here too.... Wish they had them here (but basically too much truck for TH)....

7 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I like cute nice girls who are feminine and best case never heard of feminism. And I like the traditional role model that I earn the money and she takes care of the house and cooks and makes me happy. 

If some guys prefer that they do half the housewife work that is obviously up to them - just not what I like.

In Thailand there are many girls who like to be at home and take care of their man. In western countries not so much.

small_2_BKK_Posh_cooking_edited.jpg

Me and my gf shared when we both where working or when my gf study at university and my work schedule was 2 weeks offshore 4 weeks home, I did most of the cooking and housework as outside. I did not mind at all, now my tg will not let me do anything, and garden farm work I really do not want to do, so we have workers doing what they can do, and what I know they can't do, but still say they can do I do. 

My gf do not clean, so we got somebody to come and clean for us to, but she is an excellent chef, and happy with that.

The best thing she do not work, and we can travel whenever we want. 

As said before it is all about preferences for each and one, and also out of necessity.

I could not have a gf here in Thailand who was working 40 hours or more a week, and on Thai holiday schedule.

It have been more important for me to find someone I can live with, who can live with me, have chemistry, also got bone in the nose to tell when she had something to adress, and we can talk. Language is important as well life experiences and what they have learned and not learned.

And of course no kids

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

I have been here for a long time.  The two most beautiful girls I have ever seen were:

1. Pumping gas at a PTT in Phuket

I chatted at length with the girl at the gas station.  She was farm fresh from Nakon Nowhere.  It is worth noting that she was working there for just 4 days...and then she disappeared.  Into the underbelly of Patong I assumed.

Weren't you tempted to ask her out?

1 hour ago, Adumbration said:

I have been here for a long time.  The two most beautiful girls I have ever seen were:

1. Pumping gas at a PTT in Phuket

2. Riding on the back of flat bed with 20 other building laborers

If either of those girls lived anywhere in the west they would have a vapor trail of guys following them around constantly.

I chatted at length with the girl at the gas station.  She was farm fresh from Nakon Nowhere.  It is worth noting that she was working there for just 4 days...and then she disappeared.  Into the underbelly of Patong I assumed.

That reminds me of a very cute and innocent girl in a restaurant. I didn't dare to ask her out. Next time I saw her a month later or so she smiled at me from a gogo-stage... 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That reminds me of a very cute and innocent girl in a restaurant. I didn't dare to ask her out. Next time I saw her a month later or so she smiled at me from a gogo-stage... 

and ? Did you ask her out then? Or still did not ,,,,,,,,.

15 minutes ago, Hummin said:

and ? Did you ask her out then? Or still did not ,,,,,,,,.

That was a long time ago and I don't remember too many details. But as far as I remember she was already occupied with another guy. And on my next visits to the bar she was gone. Most innocent cute girls don't last long in those places...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BritManToo said:

They all seem to want your house and pension when they get tired of you.

Which is more of a problem for me than their political views.

Women with access to the western legal system are just too expensive IMHO.

Just not worth the risk of asset stripping and false accusations, possibly arrest and jail..

And people ask me why I had my nuts cut before I got married in UK.

• Haha 2

On 1/7/2022 at 11:07 PM, BangkokReady said:

This is largely irrelevant when discussing attraction, as the subconscious mind generating the desire/urge doesn't know you aren't actually impregnating anyone.

Best you go back and respond to the person I was replying to as it was not the point of my reply. If the discussion was about spreading genes, then we'd have to discuss the higher risk of old men producing babies as there's a higher risk of gene changes or genetic mutation in older sperm.

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I like cute nice girls who are feminine and best case never heard of feminism. And I like the traditional role model that I earn the money and she takes care of the house and cooks and makes me happy. 

If some guys prefer that they do half the housewife work that is obviously up to them - just not what I like.

In Thailand there are many girls who like to be at home and take care of their man. In western countries not so much.

small_2_BKK_Posh_cooking_edited.jpg

You can find boys, girls or transgender more than happy to take care of you at home, provided the money is sufficient. If that money becomes scarce she won't be smiling as she is in the photo. You like them young, so we'll call them boys or girls in your case.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, JensenZ said:

You can find boys, girls or transgender more than happy to take care of you at home, provided the money is sufficient. If that money becomes scarce she won't be smiling as she is in the photo. You like them young, so we'll call them boys or girls in your case.

I leave the boy and transgender and whatever to others. 

Believe it or not, some girls are happy with guys who are significantly older then they are. Maybe it's the fact that the older guys don't want to or aren't able to f@$& 3 times a day. Or maybe the fact that many of those older guys are happy to have one girlfriend at home and they don't go out drinking and f@$#ing around like some younger guys.

There are many possible reasons and not just money. Money might be a reason but reality tells us there are lots of other reasons why couples stay together. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No idea if that is a promo for western women, but considering at least 50% of marriages fail, seems to me that marriage is not a good gamble, especially for men, as IMO they usually end up with the dirty end of the stick.

How many of the asian woman stay in the relationship and suck up becaue they have to? Is that a good thing? If the Asian woman was independent, and had choices, how many of the western guys would still be in a relationship or married in Asia? 

I like to think I give my gf a choice by giving her trust when I have the land and the houses in her name. It gives her security, and it gives her a choice to leave me if she wants to. 

Im not spoiling her or her parents on daily basis, and I know she could find a man who was willing to spend more money on them than me, as some other falangs do I know of as friends, or in the village. 

It is silly amount of money they are willing to spent not only on land, or houses, but monthly transfers to to their family, and they do not even live in the village. 

It makes it a competition in the small rural villages who getting more than the others, and my gf is often asked how much I pay her by month. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I like to think I give my gf a choice by giving her trust when I have the land and the houses in her name. It gives her security, and it gives her a choice to leave me if she wants to. 

Sounds a bit stupid to me.

Mine has her own farm and forest, no need for land from me.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Sounds a bit stupid to me.

Mine has her own farm and forest, no need for land from me.

It might be, but thats how I see it. If she wants to milk me, use me and then ditch me, I will know sooner than later, and if so, I can look back at it as a little bit expensive rent and salery. It is not more than I can walk away from. After 5 years, I can call it a good leasing deal with a brilliant chef and 24 hours service.  And if it lasts, you can call it love that survived the test. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 2