Meet “Pareploy”, former female boxer behind the viral street brawl

snoop1130

8 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

The guy tried to bully her and she wouldn't have it. So, the guy's bully balls shrank until they were gone in front of the whole Thai nation. I suspect he won't do similar again in a hurry.

The guy was happy to trade punches with her male friend so I wouldnt say his balls shrunk, he decided against hitting her despite her best Powerpuff Girls impression. 

The whole this was ugly.

17 hours ago, starky said:

In any other country if a professional or semi professional fighter of any persuasion was involved in an assault that is a very serious offence.  To then go and brag in the media that you had assaulted someone, well probably wouldn't get you locked up but you'd be in a fair bit of trouble.

Not totally true. When I started training in Kung-<deleted> (in Boston,MA USA) when I reached a certain point my teacher/Sifu took my fingerprints said he had to register me with police. Told me I could not innitiate a fight as it would be considered an assault with a deadly weapon. However if attacked  I could use whatever force needed to stop them. Never kill if you can just maim, never maim if you can just break, never break if you can just hit, and do not hit if you can walk away. assault is swinging at someone, assault and battery is swinging and connecting. Since he hit her with the beer/water she had a right to retaliate within reason say to stop him from leaving untill police arrived. Even a pro MMA or boxer doesn't have to let some whimp beat on him because you say the law says he can't fight back. They can but not over the top and they have to respond to the attck not start it.

Edited by Tony125
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, HashBrownHarry said:

She followed him down the road looking to continue the argument / fight, but more than self defence innit.

It's a personal dust-up.  A few punches got thrown, cops fine everyone for disturbing the peace, gals should be happy that the fine was the same for her and the guy - equal rights! 
It's finished other then the publicity the young woman is receiving which should be good for her business.  This stuff happens all the time - this one got the attention of the MSM. 

3 hours ago, WinterGael said:

Where I come from she would likely be charged with assault as her actions were unnecessary and she is a trained muay Thai boxer.  Her actions were reprehensible as while the poor man showed a gross lack of intelligence, he did not physically injure her in any way.  Unfortunately, I find this sort of response to insults more the norm in Thailand than the exception.  

That was not an insult it was an assault. If some one swings on you it's an assault, swings and connects (the beer/water) it's an assault and battery. Even a pro fighter can respond then and use whatever force nesscesary to detain person for Police.

9 hours ago, robblok said:

Strange, because most of the violence  under the influence comes from men. You must be verry unlucky to attract those kind of girls.

2 of 4 my long time girlfriends had this habbit of drinking and then going wild. The girl in this video reminded me of both of them. Deep inside women are much more aggressive and cruel creatures than men. 

Edited by Sunnny
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, starky said:

In any other country if a professional or semi professional fighter of any persuasion was involved in an assault that is a very serious offence.  To then go and brag in the media that you had assaulted someone, well probably wouldn't get you locked up but you'd be in a fair bit of trouble.

"...if a professional ... was involved in an assault that is a very serious offence". 

"...wouldn't get you locked up but you'd be in a fair bit of trouble".

Make up your mind!

On 2/10/2022 at 6:18 PM, Nojohndoe said:

You think that really ? I would rather  believe she  gave it some thought then went  outside to bail the  prik! That she has some capability  for sure  gave her the confidence. Would  you  rather congratulate him if his victim had ran crying into the toilet instead? What if he had  poured beer over your head? What would your "preferred"  reaction be?

Lick up all the free beer ????

23 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

One thing for which I give the guy credit...restraint by not retaliating (on her). He certainly could have ended this quick and dropped her like a sack of dirt, but he didn't. Good on him for that. Very unThai-male like...restraining from violence. However, she'd better be on high alert for possible more clandestine retaliation. Now that would be a typical Thai-male tactic! :coffee1:

I would suspect that he didn't dare retaliate at the time if her kicks were hurting him, realising that she had boxing skills would make him think twice

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, RobU said:

I would suspect that he didn't dare retaliate at the time if her kicks were hurting him, realising that she had boxing skills would make him think twice

Her kicks were not phasing him in the least. He wore a sheepish and mocking grin the entire time. Like he was more enjoying it than being afraid. I suspect it was because he was outnumbered AND being videoed. He had no problem dispatching her tall friend, but on a girl they might all have attacked him. Regardless, glad he did not strike her. 

8 hours ago, Adumbration said:

I think this must have been staged if the facts are reported correctly....He tipped a glass of WATER over her.  Who has ever seen water served in a glass at a Thai venue.

What..... a glass of ice usually comes with a bottle of water.

15 hours ago, Tony125 said:

That was not an insult it was an assault. If some one swings on you it's an assault, swings and connects (the beer/water) it's an assault and battery.

Disagree, from a couple of legal sites on Google :

An assault is committed when someone “engages in conduct which places another in reasonable apprehension of receiving a battery.” It’s a threat—real or implied—of a battery, or a battery in progress.

A battery occurs when one “causes bodily harm" to a person. 

Is Throwing a Drink on Someone Assault?

Yes, throwing a drink or any other item on or at someone can be considered assault. You do not need to make physical contact with your accuser to be convicted of assault. You can be charged for spitting on someone, pouring a drink on them, or throwing a drink something on them, as long as the physical contact with your accuser was violent, offensive, or painful. However, an intent to injure must also exist for an assault conviction.

So, for water pouring, maybe a case to debate for assault (although note the guy did immediately walk away, so I assume difficult to argue the reasonable apprehension of receiving a battery and the intent to injure does not seem there..) and it does not appear to be a battery.

On 2/11/2022 at 9:34 AM, stupidfarang said:

The third option which I think she took was to give him a few kick and a punch or two to let him know he messed with the wrong girl. She may know that if she had dropped him straight away or did more damage then she is the one in jail, so a light smack and kick gave him the message.

Too subtle for the knuckledraggers commenting to understand. They'd have just decked him and been carted off to the BIB Hilton.

Edited by Speedhump
Speeling and grammer

3 hours ago, realfunster said:

Disagree, from a couple of legal sites on Google :

An assault is committed when someone “engages in conduct which places another in reasonable apprehension of receiving a battery.” It’s a threat—real or implied—of a battery, or a battery in progress.

A battery occurs when one “causes bodily harm" to a person. 

Is Throwing a Drink on Someone Assault?

Yes, throwing a drink or any other item on or at someone can be considered assault. You do not need to make physical contact with your accuser to be convicted of assault. You can be charged for spitting on someone, pouring a drink on them, or throwing a drink something on them, as long as the physical contact with your accuser was violent, offensive, or painful. However, an intent to injure must also exist for an assault conviction.

So, for water pouring, maybe a case to debate for assault (although note the guy did immediately walk away, so I assume difficult to argue the reasonable apprehension of receiving a battery and the intent to injure does not seem there..) and it does not appear to be a battery.

I love Thai law experts! 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Sunnny said:

2 of 4 my long time girlfriends had this habbit of drinking and then going wild. The girl in this video reminded me of both of them. Deep inside women are much more aggressive and cruel creatures than men. 

How deep?

Asking for a friend.

• Haha 1

On 2/11/2022 at 8:57 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

"...if a professional ... was involved in an assault that is a very serious offence". 

"...wouldn't get you locked up but you'd be in a fair bit of trouble".

Make up your mind!

Depends on the beak on the day ya front court mate. Don't know what experience you have regarding that but if you front a court and your a known fighter that was to follow someone down the street. It is a serious offence and you will be in a fair amount of trouble. Depending on how much you spend on your defense and who the judge is that may mean a suspended sentence or a bit of boob. Or even worse hit the unt wrong and drop him if he falls wrong or cracks his melon now your looking at wrongful death or manslaughter.  Don't know how many courts you been in but things get pleaded down all time doesn't mean your not in a fair bit of trouble. Just cos your not locked up don't mean ya not in a bit of bother peanut.

Edited by starky
  • Sad 1

On 2/11/2022 at 2:52 PM, Tony125 said:

Not totally true. When I started training in Kung-<deleted> (in Boston,MA USA) when I reached a certain point my teacher/Sifu took my fingerprints said he had to register me with police. Told me I could not innitiate a fight as it would be considered an assault with a deadly weapon. However if attacked  I could use whatever force needed to stop them. Never kill if you can just maim, never maim if you can just break, never break if you can just hit, and do not hit if you can walk away. assault is swinging at someone, assault and battery is swinging and connecting. Since he hit her with the beer/water she had a right to retaliate within reason say to stop him from leaving untill police arrived. Even a pro MMA or boxer doesn't have to let some whimp beat on him because you say the law says he can't fight back. They can but not over the top and they have to respond to the attck not start it.

He didn't bottle her he poured a drink on her head. I'm talking from someone that's been charged with certain things and if you face a judge and it comes out you follow someone down the street assaulting them back where I'm from thats not self defense . Further to that if it's proved your a trained fighter that is also considered in regards to sentencing. She wasn't in any way trying to restrain him but hey I wasn't talking about Thailand.