Thailand-India travel bubble to fortify tourism sector

webfact

If  they want tourism under covid restriction models even the pre flight pcr 19 test in europe could become difficult by mid year, these tests may not be available and airlines do not req.

So yeah they need to look for new markets even a bubble with saudi would have been up there

Edited by tomyami

Bubbles are so 2021.

If you want to travel these days proof vaccination and a PCR test 72 hours before travel should suffice.

The majority of Indians aren't big spenders.  

That said, there very pleasant people.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, daveAustin said:

They can call it what they want, even if it does happen, there’ll be so many strings attached as to be positively stringy and un-bubblelike. This gov does not do normal, logical, uncomplicated etc. 

i.e. Indians should be of the billionaire kind, expect to perform multiple tests daily and submit a trees-worth of irrelevant paperwork. 

82695675_ScreenShot2022-02-15at8_31_52AM.png.e77e9b7d22efd71b038f3da142143b7d.png

India will be open to international travel by end of month if not sooner.bengal has just announced opening to international flights with no restrictions.it looks like India have decided the time has come to open up.no quarantine no pcr test etc.thailand playing catch up..

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Soikhaonoiken said:

I wouldn't be holding your breath Thailand on Indians saving the day.... 

And its been Quoted again, Quarantine free entry..... Which it's NOT,,  please state the facts Thailand.... 

I completely agree,  Vietnam looks to be leading the way in Asia at the moment,

3 days self isolation on arrival, sensible imo not really an earner so that won't be an option everywhere 

• Like 2