Anutin latest: We are completely in control of Covid - even if things turn into an emergency

webfact

28 minutes ago, PEE TEE said:

Please stop doing reports on this man its a waste of reading 

Agree 100% - he is a troll! Definition:-

" to intentionally do or say something annoying or offensive in order to upset someone, or to get attention or cause trouble"

I am sure that most of the comments he makes are designed to "get people's backs up" How can he expect people to believe what he says when he comes out with such ridiculous comments as being "in complete control of Covid even if it turns into an emergency" 

Edited by sambum
  • Like 2

This Anutin statement could well turn and bite him in the backside . Just look at Hong Kong at the moment where it is spreading at an alarming rate and only 6 weeks ago it was almost zero cases . I am also concerned with the UK ditching all covid restrictions too early , a bit like Denmark . 

• Like 1

The fact of the matter is, these health ministers have no clue how economic depression negatively impacts peoples health.

People are sick because they can’t work in an industry they have dedicated their life’s saving and effort into.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, superal said:

This Anutin statement could well turn and bite him in the backside . Just look at Hong Kong at the moment where it is spreading at an alarming rate and only 6 weeks ago it was almost zero cases . I am also concerned with the UK ditching all covid restrictions too early , a bit like Denmark . 

If it does. he won't feel a thing - he is too thick skinned.

Many of his statements have been proved false but he just goes on his merry way with his arrogant and ridiculous unbelievable verbal diarrhoea.

When it turns into an emergency, he will just say "Well, I warned you that it could"

• Like 2

While the numbers continue to drop worldwide, Thailand has barely even leveled off. So, what is it? The inferior choices of vaccines? The inability to seal the porous borders and bring the spectacularly corrupt immigration officials under control? What? Give us one of your bizarre explanations. Just try. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Why are mild cases being hospitalised? Surely the whole point of Omicron is that few people actually need hospital treatment. Why are there people experiencing the symptoms of a cold in hospital?

Agreed, no need for hospital treatment for mild symptoms which the majority of people get due to vaccinations with Omicron, however sheer numbers also mean the moderate (needing monitoring for oxygen etc) and severe numbers also increase. Take a look at Denmark for instance. Although as we know Denmark is treating this as endemic as they can handle this number plus ICU and deaths remain relatively low.

image.png.86a86adefab5885ea034d9403d8b2c48.png

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-hospitalizations

• Like 2

We've gone from "There's no COVID in Thailand", to "We're the masters of COVID", to "We've beaten COVID". This "We’ve this situation under control" does seem like a step back to me. What's next? My guess would be: "Oops! We lost control. I'm out of here!”

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Thailand said:

Thai friend who has Covid had to spend 6 hours queueing in a crowded hospital yesterday to get reams of medication and then went home for 14 days to isolate!

In Australia you aren't waiting 6 hrs my friend, you can wait many more hours before you even being attended too. Then the process is as slow as, till you finally get your needs met, or not! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Agreed, no need for hospital treatment for mild symptoms which the majority of people get due to vaccinations with Omicron, however sheer numbers also mean the moderate (needing monitoring for oxygen etc) and severe numbers also increase. Take a look at Denmark for instance. Although as we know Denmark is treating this as endemic as they can handle this number plus ICU and deaths remain relatively low.

image.png.86a86adefab5885ea034d9403d8b2c48.png

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-hospitalizations

It’s gold … at 10k per head then retirement in a month 55555

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jurg said:

In Australia you aren't waiting 6 hrs my friend, you can wait many more hours before you even being attended too. Then the process is as slow as, till you finally get your needs met, or not! 

Same  in the UK