Assault on Kiev: Russian helicopters swoop above Ukraine's capital

Chris.B

On 4/3/2023 at 1:39 AM, rudi49jr said:

I understand the bomb went off in a bar that used to be owned by the leader of Wagner, Jevgeny Prigozhin, Nothing suspicious about that, of course, with Prigozhin picking fights with the Russian army and those supporting it. And the guy that was killed was a militairy blogger, very much pro Rusian army. Hmm, I smell a rat somewhere….

But hey, if they want to start killing each other: more power to them.

Yes some pretty amazing footage of the whole event and the aftermath. Follow the twitter string. Shows him being handed the small portrait sculpture then bang!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Another failed master plan by Putin.

Ukraine to export electricity again after months of Russian attacks

Ukraine is able to export electricity for the first time in six months as its energy infrastructure recovers from months of repeated Russian attacks.

Russia began its lengthy and deliberate assault on Ukraine's energy infrastructure last October.

It led to power cuts and scheduled blackouts, leaving towns and cities in darkness during winter.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-65220003

like Steven He would say, Putin is just a failure causing lots of emotional damage

I think it's time we gave Ukraine some nuclear weapons, powerful nuclear bombs. 

I say this because once Ukraine take back Crimea, Putin will either be overthrown or he'll nuke Ukraine, imo.

So let him know if that happens he'll get the same treatment.

17 minutes ago, bannork said:

I think it's time we gave Ukraine some nuclear weapons, powerful nuclear bombs. 

I say this because once Ukraine take back Crimea, Putin will either be overthrown or he'll nuke Ukraine, imo.

So let him know if that happens he'll get the same treatment.

If he nukes Ukraine, he will very probably get the same treatment anyway, whether Ukraine has nukes or not. The minute those nuclear missiles are fired from Russia (or from Russian submarines), there will have to be an instant response from the West, because they won’t know if those missiles are aimed at Ukraine or at the West.  

3 hours ago, rudi49jr said:

He’s just a gloomy Gus who’s still sulking because Trump lost in 2020 and he’s been in a foul mood and lashing out at those darn commie liberals ever since. Just my two cents….

which I agree with... just 2 more cents 555