Assault on Kiev: Russian helicopters swoop above Ukraine's capital

Chris.B

9 minutes ago, Rimmer said:

I have looked at and enlarged the images of the plane as it came down, seems to me the rear section of the aircraft has gone, the engines of this model are right at the rear of the aircraft. A ground to air missile will home in on a heat source, engines....

OR did Prigozhin stage his demise as he has done before.....

Yes maybe it is staged,the statement said they found only 8 bodies out of ten people on the plane.Looks to me a wing came off.

More things to happen shortly for sure,the plane did belong to Prigozhin.

I still think putin is behind it and if so it goes to show you can never have an issue with putin.You will die,until one day what goes around comes around.either way i don't really care,anything to stop this war.

Edited by jvs

1 hour ago, Rimmer said:

OR did Prigozhin stage his demise as he has done before.....

Reports are that 2 Wagner owned aircraft took off.  One crashed and the other one turned around and landed in Moscow.  If I were cynical, I'd suspect the first plane was a decoy.

If that is the case, we probably won't know for awhile.

Edited by impulse

1 hour ago, LosLobo said:

Wacko jihadists around the world are taking notes right now. Commercial airports around the world are totally undefended against this new threat.

How hard is it for an Indonesian fanatic to sail close to Singapore international Airport and launch this kind of paper plane right at a fully fueled A380?

Obviously, Putin lost face by being trumped by a third world country and couldn't hide his disappointment.......

Russian rocket scientist dies from ‘mushroom poisoning’.........

Top Russian rocket scientist dies from 'mushroom poisoning' just weeks after Putin's failed moon landing | The Sun

Putin’s Pride Dented as India’s Moon Landing Highlights Russia’s Decline | World Report | U.S. News (usnews.com)

Edited by LosLobo
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

What's with the confused Emoji? As the link says Ordinary Russians have bragged more innocents should have been killed a great day etc These are the same Ordinary Russians that are being welcomed into Phuket.