TT Exchange Russian Ruble = 0.0 baht

Banana7

8 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

I thought TAT might claim they expect this to be a massive boost to Russian tourist numbers, as the Russians will all want to get away to Thailand for a break.....555

EU frozen Putins access to his private accounts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fdsa said:

Although you are somewhat right, we have a cheat called "transliteration" - many russian letters could be written in multiple ways, giving a lot of possibilities to change passports back and forth.

Lets take a random name - "Евгений Конюхов", it could be transliterated as:

- Evgeniy Konyuhov

- Evgeniy Koniuhov

- Evgeniy Koniukhov

- Evgeniy Konyuhoff

. . .

- Evgenii ...

- Eugeniy ...

- Eugene . . .

. . .

And people are allowed to choose whichever transliteration they prefer, just tell that you've lost your old passport and get a new one.

Also Russian citizens are allowed to have 2 different passports with different numbers at the same time, totally legal ????

And picture and born date   eventual fingerprints are also to choose you think ....????  of course immigration officers at a border are illiterates (you think ? )  o.k. carry on further ???? 

Seeing all those names and writing how   and info ....., i would almost think you are using that system .....????

BTW   last news  no joke .....Putin and Lavrov  , both are now also on the list and all their assets in E.U. frozen including properties .....????????????

Edited by david555

3 hours ago, david555 said:

But another thing to worry about is the flight plans /route that airlines take from and to Thailand , as i see now already because that plane shot down before above disputed area years ago above Ukraine by Russian separatists  they diverted  ...to Russia , but now with those sanctions must expect not allowed that airspace ....(possible) ... , but a bit farther you see the airspace from that other creep Lukashenko from Belarus  ...."Putins buddy ".... so the flight plans need to be changed again ....

i hope so as in a few months i need to fly home , and by home i do not mean "God's Paradise " ????

Screenshot_20220225-141720.jpg

Flight route is not exactly like that. Planes fly south of Ukraine and then off to the west, over Romania. This is how it looks right now:

image.thumb.png.256fe68fff85ccce48da7cbab54ab9e2.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tomazbodner said:

Flight route is not exactly like that. Planes fly south of Ukraine and then off to the west, over Romania. This is how it looks right now:

image.thumb.png.256fe68fff85ccce48da7cbab54ab9e2.png

O.K. as you say  RIGHT NOW !! so they changed NOW ..., bur really where is MY flight as it looks like an ants nest , can not see a line in it ...., hope no accidents on such a crowded area 

Edited by david555

31 minutes ago, stigar said:

EU frozen Putins access to his private accounts.

But his luxury yacht (1xx million Dollar) left German shipyard before upgrade work completed.

About a week ago or so :whistling:

Was it in the news here already? Russia forbid British planes to use it's airspace. Some hefty detours to east Asia (if there are any flights).

Edited by KhunBENQ

2 minutes ago, tomazbodner said:

Actually it's been like this for nearly a week now. Since the military exercises in Belarus started, and rumours began, airlines started avoiding Ukraine air space due to rising insurance costs. Probably more than a week now, actually.

So flightmapper.net was not up to date ....., anyway i shall ask by boarding to the pilots not to go under 11000 to be sure safe ????????????

16 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

Hilarious.  The exchange booth is selling RUB for 45 to the dollar.  On Wise right now you can get 82.24 RUB to 1 USD.

Possible Wise wish to keep the rubbles in their position as ....frozen as soon you click on agreed or o.k. ? ????

39 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Can only imagine he has billions stashed away all over the world and this will have no real impact.....sadly.

Better let your James Bond go " to Russia with love ..."   ???? 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ourdon said:

Now if someone would sneak over and rip open the hull of Putins 100 million dollar yacht the situation would get a lot more close and personal to him.

To be safe  he took his jacht already out of the docks ......he knew what he was planning to do ....

1 hour ago, david555 said:

And picture and born date   eventual fingerprints are also to choose you think ....????  of course immigration officers at a border are illiterates (you think ? )  o.k. carry on further ???? 

DOB is constant, yes. Pictures are not constant, and some countries did not take fingerprints until the last years, including Thailand.

Seeing all those names and writing how   and info ....., i would almost think you are using that system .....????

the only cheat I exploit is two different passports. Very useful and convenient, highly recommend.

Putin and Lavrov  , both are now also on the list and all their assets in E.U. frozen including properties

It's very sad to see only these two and a few more people on the list, I'd love to have a few hundreds more sanctioned.

Edited by fdsa

6 minutes ago, fdsa said:

DOB is constant, yes. Pictures are not constant, and some countries did not take fingerprints until the last years, including Thailand.

the only cheat I exploit is two different passports. Very useful and convenient, highly recommend.

It's very sad to see only these two and a few more people on the list, I'd love to have a few hundreds more sanctioned.

These 2 were added to a list from many ....all the Duma pairlament are on it and many others...

10 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I think Russians often bring in dollars anyway but I heard the Russian banks are fresh out of them.

On a few occasions I was at an Exchange I certainly saw Russians changing US dollars into baht.... their Ruble once lost near 50% of its baht value in the past. They are going to be trapped in Thailand.