Five friends of drowned TV actress to take lie detector tests

snoop1130

B7094283-F72B-48DC-BD0F-E7645B1F960A.jpeg

Nonthaburi police are set to summon five friends of the late actress, Nida “Tangmo” Patcharaveerapong, for further questioning and lie detector examinations, in an attempt to clear up some doubts about what actually happened in the fatal boat accident in which the actress fell into the Chao Phraya River and drowned last Thursday night.

Nonthaburi’s Muang district police superintendent told the media, today (Monday) that, although the five people have been questioned before, police need to question them further.

Nida’s body was found on Saturday about 300 metres from the Pibulsongkram Pier in Nonthaburi province.

Full Story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/five-friends-of-drowned-tv-actress-to-take-lie-detector-tests/

Logo-top-.png
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2022-02-28

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This has been the main story on Thai TV for the past 4 days, Dang-Moor ,Water Melon,her nickname at first they  said she was relieving her self at the back of the boat then fell in, but the body showed her to be fully dressed ,with marks  on her body where the boats' propeller caught her. 

Needless to say now the conspiracy theories are flying around ,as has been said it might all come out ,or it might not. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kickstart said:

This has been the main story on Thai TV for the past 4 days, Dang-Moor ,Water Melon,her nickname at first they  said she was relieving her self at the back of the boat then fell in, but the body showed her to be fully dressed ,with marks  on her body where the boats' propeller caught her. 

Needless to say now the conspiracy theories are flying around ,as has been said it might all come out ,or it might not. 

Dang-Moor ????????????????????

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Nonthaburi police are set to summon five friends of the late actress, Nida “Tangmo” Patcharaveerapong, for further questioning and lie detector examinations, in an attempt to clear up some doubts about what actually happened in the fatal boat accident in which the actress fell into the Chao Phraya River and drowned last Thursday night.

Why does "half-crown-sixpence" spring to mind.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Amazed they found the lie detector machine in storage.

Probably last used in what, the 1970's?

532501.jpg

Those detectors were the lie. And the purchasers the gullible. But nice little earners.

Someone falling off the back of a moving boat would most likely fall behind the prop and not then be hit by it.

I think she may have been badly injured when the boat backed up to retrieve her, and she then couldn't be saved.

If so, gross negligence  by the operator.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Neeranam said:

What's wrong with that? 

Women can do things by themselves 

Yes you are correct, especially in Bangkok. They often lie that a women falls overboard by urinating off the back of the speedboat while moving at speed on the river.  I've been in a speed boat and its hard even to sit still when it moves on the water.

18 hours ago, Gandtee said:

Reading reports on polygraph lie detector test it has been proven that they are unreliable and at worst do not work. If they were reliable. those involved in the Red Bull charade would be perfect subjects.

Now is the time to resurrect those dodgey 'bomb locators' . Just slip in the 'detect liar' card and watch the swiveling wand rotate........^????

5 hours ago, Gandtee said:

??????? Do you mean half a crown which was two shillings and sixpence? I still don't understand.

Go on HotChilli, explain it to him.  Maybe in a PM.   LOL

Edited by KannikaP

3 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

As a Londoner I must confess to never hearing that expression. Many others to express the same emotion. But I don't want to get banned for a second time. I'm so nervous I don't know whether my A******e has been drilled, punched or bored.????