Don’t park in front of my Bar!!!

This style has been going on for decades, some choose to ignore the move request, others say the car will be damaged when they return.  Me personally? I'd simple move or stop inside for a drink.  I've seen businesses with tables, chairs, plants, out on public streets "protecting" the front of their place.

• Like 2

reserving parking spaces with bottles, buckets, plants, reserving tables with umbrellas, bags, jackets, it's just how things work here.

there was a bar owner who objected to people sitting on the pavement outside his bar, he used to pour water on the pavement to stop them. charming.

• Haha 2

Totally agree with Led Lolly. The reason these confrontations happen is because we allow it.  there’s a thinking Farangs have to Kow Tao to people who don’t look and just  pull out of junctions. Don’t stop at white stop lines on the railway road. And a hundred other violations that would fund the Army, Navy & Police in Fines. First come first served and #%*  them WAIT !!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Led Lolly Yellow Lolly said:

Yeah, I'm sick in the head me, parking for 20 minutes outside my kid's school so I can pick her up. Sick in the head. Best avoid folk like me.

Why not try getting to the school 5 minutes before pick-up time?

Oooops, all the parking places have gone!   LOL

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Swiss1960 said:

You have the right to park outside anybody's bar... but you do so at your own peril... better have a good insurance for your car in case a baseball bat happens to fall on your car or a your car's tires commit suicide with kitchen knives...

Yes you might have the right to park on the open road but it's not worth the hassle. I once parked in a completely legal spot and found on my return some <deleted> had put red paint on all four wheels.