Chuwit speaks out on "Tangmo": One million % not murder as media frenzy continues

webfact

3 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Facts as I know them. 

- Woman was found with a body suit.

- Woman had a major laceration to her upper inner thigh.

- Senior military figure had hired a riverside hotel room.

- Tangmo only knew one of the three guys on the boat.

- Two guys on the boat were known (assistants) to the senior military figure.

What happened ?? - (speculation follows) .

‘Friend’ (term used loosely) of Tangmo tried to ‘pimp her out’ and tricked her into a boat ride with ‘friends’. 

The two guys had arranged for Tangmo to ‘meet’ with their ‘senior military figure’.

Tangmo knew nothing of this, but when they were close to the hotel, she found out what was going and resisted. This resistance tuned physical and Tangmo ended up being pushed of the back of the boat, her leg caught the prop, severing her femoral artery, she quickly bled out and died. 

The ‘group’ then panicked and attempted to cover their tracks and made up the story about ’Tangmo pee’ing and falling out of the boat’.

Very well written speculatory post without any true evidence and it all being circumstantial as you posted without any reference, but well done nailing it in my view as a good possibility.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Admit that I am not a native English speaking person, however, "one million percent" not an accident..." does this not contradict the headline? And does it not contradict the reports of her "friends", too?

Edited by Prince77

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

Very well written speculatory post without any true evidence and it all being circumstantial as you posted without any reference, but well done nailing it in my view as a good possibility.....

Evidence of the above - from grizzly photos of the body *(showing body suit and cut on leg). 

The other ‘evidence’ was published in the Thai Media so, its not really ‘evidence’ just published information which itself may be speculation but reported as facts. 

This ‘theory’ is one lots of people are discussion, specifically the foul play aspect from Tangmo’s manager who may have been trying to profit from arranging a ‘meeting’ with Tangmo and this military figure.

There were also plenty of photo’s of lots of wine being drunk, but only one empty bottle was found - someone seemed to think it a good idea to dispose of empty bottles. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

And.... Another point... 

First we have Tangmo’s mother claiming foul play, that her daughter was attacked. 

Then she is ‘gifted’ 30 million baht and publicly states that all is forgiven !!! 

The mother clearly has an absent moral compass.

https://aseannow.com/topic/1251741-late-tangmos-mother-believes-daughter-was-attacked/

https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/crime/tangmos-mother-accepts-apologies-for-a-price

Apparently she isn't even her real mother and had little to do with taking care of her after her real mother died........(only getting this second hand)....... I also understand social media was all for her and now wants her hanged, down and quartered after accepting the money and granting forgiveness.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PJ71 said:

who cares???

I do as well a millions of Thai who know it's a 2 tiered justice system in Thailand.  The connected and rich can get away with anything.  Thai people including my wife ear this stuff up.  She says because she is beautiful and an actress and they suspect rich man gives money to police. All super rich people on board.  Even the driver rich.  And the ladyboy too.  Why was super rich owner there? Sand the one who says she was hand rail and saw the fall is super rich.  Probably the poor ones here are manager and Tangmo. 

I haven't read actual facts regarding ranking military man renting room nearby or   his 2 assistants on the boat connection, but wife has. She has with a skeptical view on this because my wife always tries to root for the side of police and military.  Even when we watch movies.   

Edited by Elkski
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, scorecard said:

Get Big Joke on this case, it will be investigated appropriately and solved quickly.

Big joke is already on the case and he has posted here in the first post of this thread????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Elkski said:

Why was the prop washed or swapped in the deep six? 

I don't have a clue about the rest of it, but that's an easy answer.  Props for 300HP Mercury's are like hen's teeth in Thailand, where Yamahas are the predominant large outboard engine.  They needed to take it off to analyze it, then put it back on for the re-enactment.  Otherwise, it may have been weeks looking for and/or waiting on a spare.

It probably fell off because someone forgot the cotter pin (or didn't bend the pin correctly)

13 hours ago, webfact said:

"Who wouldn't," he stated matter of factly. "If you can't get money what can you get?"

Sickening! Even the death of a close family member doesn't stop this lot from thinking "money, money, money"! Disgusting! 

16 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

The mother clearly has an absent moral compass.

I hear she was absent from the post of mother for some time too. Comes across as very unsavory, and greedy. 

10 hours ago, Elkski said:

I do as well a millions of Thai who know it's a 2 tiered justice system in Thailand.  The connected and rich can get away with anything.  Thai people including my wife ear this stuff up.  She says because she is beautiful and an actress and they suspect rich man gives money to police. All super rich people on board.  Even the driver rich.  And the ladyboy too.  Why was super rich owner there? Sand the one who says she was hand rail and saw the fall is super rich.  Probably the poor ones here are manager and Tangmo. 

I haven't read actual facts regarding ranking military man renting room nearby or   his 2 assistants on the boat connection, but wife has. She has with a skeptical view on this because my wife always tries to root for the side of police and military.  Even when we watch movies.   

What you describe is correct, but it'll never change, like it or leave it.

If you mind your own business you'll never be involved with any drama's in thailand as serious as this, or you'd be very unlucky to be.

17 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

One convicted felon is interviewed by another convicted felon. Such is life.

Yes they are both convicted felons but the other felons involved in this have been lucky in missing the additional "convicted".