Putin issues list of nations that are not friendly - Thailand is not included

webfact

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

Phone call:

Prayut: "Vlad, old buddy I hate to tell you this but we can not condone your Russian compatriots lounging around in Phuket with no money"

Putin: "Well Cha Cha we can not help them as our money has been stolen by the communist regime of the west, how about if you loan us those submarines we will put in engines and bring our folks home after they torpedo some boats on their way back"

Prayut: "that actually sounds doable, but you realize we only bought mini subs now right?"

Putin "Thats it your on the list No soup for you One year"

Prayut: "Vlad you have been watching Jerry Seinfeld again haven't you"

Putin: "Yes, you know Kramer is my brother"

You dream up such rubbish 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Geoffggi said:

Once again Nothing for Thailand to be proud of ............

I always thought Thailand like to be number one, just not this time. It sounds like this crazy man is making up a to be nuked list. While he is hiding in some for off bunker most likely not even in Russia. Dam I almost forgot, did Putin put Russia on the list as his jails are getting full?

Edited by vandeventer
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

Thailand- World leaders in sitting on the fence.

To be fair, Thailand did vote for the UN motion condemning the invasion. Also, unlike most of the EU countries, I don't believe they subsidise Russia by buying their oil and gas.

EU, world leaders in hypocrisy.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Downtrodden USD finally rises, and the Ruble falls.  Is there a correlation?  Since Russia cannot spend their reserve currency, due to sanctions—does that force USD up?   Anyway, looks like sanctions are beginning to work.

• Like 2

If the murderous dictator had any influence before, he does not now. Who cares what he thinks? Who cares what Russia thinks? If it were not for their oil, gas and nukes, they would be highly irrelevant on the world stage. 

What are their contributions to the world, since the 2nd half of the 20th century, anyway? Buckwheat? Vodka? What else? 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, realfunster said:
3 hours ago, webfact said:

Thailand was a notable absentee on a list of nations deemed unfriendly by Russian leader Vladimir Putin.

But in Asia Japan, Singapore, Taiwan and South Korea were included. 

Thanks Vlad for recognising the sovereign nation status of Taiwan.

Someone is not happy about that news though....

Good catch.

For once, Putin is being diplomatic.

"Not friendly" could mean those listed are Enemas - sorry, enemies!

On a more serious note, I think that no guns or missiles are pointed towards Thailand, either from Russia or China!

On balance, therefore, with my obvious respect and sympathy for those currently suffering, I think I feel fairly safe here in Thailand, even considering worst case scenario escalations in the war itself.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ChrisKC said:

For once, Putin is being diplomatic.

"Not friendly" could mean those listed are Enemas - sorry, enemies!

On a more serious note, I think that no guns or missiles are pointed towards Thailand, either from Russia or China!

On balance, therefore, with my obvious respect and sympathy for those currently suffering, I think I feel fairly safe here in Thailand, even considering worst case scenario escalations in the war itself.

Safe in Thailand now—but let’s see what Xi’s up to next…he could make expats in Thailand very uncomfortable.

• Like 1