How is your Sex Life, these days?

My Friends,

How is your sex life with your wife, these days?

These days, life is not so easy, as we are all aware.

However, at the very least, we should be able to fall back on our great sex life with our partners in order to partially improve our moods, during these difficult days, if only we can improve our conjugal relationships, as well as enhance our feelings of intimacy with our partners.

Personally, as you know, I am a one of a kind, a person who lives alone and is loving it.

I am just wondering, am I missing out by not having a partner who sleeps in my bed?

A question might be this:

If you had it to do all over again, would you be single, or would you choose to share a bed with your wives whom you now know all too well?

How is your sex life?

Is it as exciting and fulfilling as it ever was?

And, what are the things you choose to do to spark renewed attraction when the lights go out?

I just watched an interesting Peter Sellers movie, A Shot in the Dark, and, in this film, it seemed that no one was sexually satisfied with their existing partners. So, are you equally somewhat dissatisfied?

Here is an informative trailer for this Sellers film.

Sellers was noted for being mostly monogamous.

Sellers was a true genius.

If only he had lived longer than he did.

Maybe, the reason he died young was because he chose monogamy over longevity.

Don't make the same mistake as he, and live longer.

Hope you are all satisfied.

Best,

Glob

2 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

Poor poor pitiful me
Poor poor pitiful me
These young girls won't let me be
Lord have mercy on me
Woe, woe is me

(courtesy Warren Zevon)

No doubt, you have seen this famous and memorable limerick:

There was a young sailor named Bates
Who danced the fandango on skates.
But a fall on his cutlass
Has rendered him nutless,
And practically useless on dates.

And so, woe is not yours, by comparison.

Please be cautioned:

Sheath thy cutlass while attacking young things,

Lest your sword be tarnished, wilting, and dripping.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

However, at the very least, we should be able to fall back on our great sex life with our partners in order to partially improve our moods, during these difficult days, if only we can improve our conjugal relationships, as well as enhance our feelings of intimacy with our partners.

Partner???????

LOL.

One should not assume that we all have a "partner" that is actually willing to do the hokey pokey, or even have a partner at all.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Oh we can dream can't we.

If I could go back knowing what I know now, I'd never have a partner. That would ensure I was wealthy, which in turn would ensure the ready supply of women looking for a free dinner.

Some men dream.

Other men do.

Genghis Khan, according to some accounts, did.

Genghis never married once, but multiple times.

And, some might say, the world is better for his efforts.

If success in life is measured by transmission of one's genes, then Genghis, according to folklore, was among the most successful.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I'm wondering if the OP is working on some kind of Ph.D thesis in sociology, by asking extremely personal questions on social media.

My guess is the thesis will be biased towards narcissists and exhibitionists.

Rather a tiny little  bit hypomania with sleepless nights and need to canalysing his energy! 

It is a great window to thinking about everything and anything but a warning before it edges over 

Edited by Hummin

5 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Rather a tiny little  bit hypomania with sleepless nights and need to canalysing his energy! 

It is a great window to thinking about everything and anything but a warning before it edges over 

I can relate to that. I've found a little blue pill of Codiphen once or twice a week gives me a sound night's sleep.

The rest of the time, I accept the elderly get less sleep, and don't stress about it.

There are other little blue pills that are useful too, that's all I am going to say.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I can relate to that. I've found a little blue pill of Codiphen once or twice a week gives me a sound night's sleep.

The rest of the time, I accept the elderly get less sleep, and don't stress about it.

There are other little blue pills that are useful too, that's all I am going to say.

I used to have alot of hypomania when younger, but found acway to live with it without it edges out in one or another direction. 

No pills involved, and hopefully do not need, since I found a good sleeping technique.

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I used to have alot of hypomania when younger, but found acway to live with it without it edges out in one or another direction. 

No pills involved, and hopefully do not need, since I found a good sleeping technique.

Which is? I'm interested in anything that reduces pill use safely.

30 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I'm wondering if the OP is working on some kind of Ph.D thesis in sociology, by asking extremely personal questions on social media.

My guess is the thesis will be biased towards narcissists and exhibitionists.

Just a follow-up to the film, Ice Storm, directed by Ang Lee, from Taiwan.

Anyway, I, personally, have been stuck on the Long Island Railway, overnight, twice, 

This happened in the early 60s.

Each time this happened, I considered myself blessed.

Some guys who are too young for this movie are incapable of understanding the culture behind this film.

Ang Lee is a great director.

17 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Which is? I'm interested in anything that reduces pill use safely.

Make a sleep technique tread!

By time forming my thoughts in to a travel bed story without ending, the start is same. Pretty much same as counting cheeps, but more warm colours and spices to it. Thinking about less negative thoughts, debrief my self everytime I feel uncomfortable or upset. Question my feelings are true or not, and the most important, get up in the morning and have something positive to do, find a meaning about what you do and why uou do it.

Be economic sustainable and free of debt. 

The older you get, melatonin and tryptofan (5 HTP) can be of help without to much side effects. Check with your doctor first.

Placebo effect  is also a great tool, if you learn to use it. Google placebo effect.

Edited by Hummin
  • Thanks 1

Perhaps the greatest Australian film ever made is "Wake in Fright". It's extremely uncomfortable viewing for many Australians. It traces the disintegration of an idealistic teacher sent to a rural area of Australia under the bonding system.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Perhaps the greatest Australian film ever made is "Wake in Fright". It's extremely uncomfortable viewing for many Australians. It traces the disintegration of an idealistic teacher sent to a rural area of Australia under the bonding system.

Good.

I don't know what Peter Sellers had to say on the subject of sex but Billy Connolly wasn't short of an observation or two.

This is one of my favourites;

"My own sexual demands are extremely simple: I like the missionary position – standing in a cook pot wearing a safari suit, looking towards Africa. Is that too much to ask?"

Edited by Farmerslife
Typo corrected.
  • Haha 1

Some of us are fortunate to have partners, who as they age, still consider sex to be an integral part of a good relationship. I have a dear friend who is with a woman who absolutely refuses to have sex, or to satisfy him on any level. So, my question is, when faced with such a dilemma, what is a man to do? He is not prepared to leave her, as she seems to be a good woman by most accounts, and really looks after him, as he is an older guy. But he still has desire, and is frustrated. I think in this case, a man has the moral authority to seek it elsewhere, as long as it is casual, and not a mistress. And he needs to be discreet about it, in order to avoid humiliating or embarrassing his woman. He seems to want to do this, but feels conflicted about it, as he is an American. Some Americans have to wrestle with an inate Quaker, and Christian instilled false sense of purity, and misplaced guilt. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Just a follow-up to the film, Ice Storm, directed by Ang Lee, from Taiwan.

Anyway, I, personally, have been stuck on the Long Island Railway, overnight, twice, 

This happened in the early 60s.

Each time this happened, I considered myself blessed.

Some guys who are too young for this movie are incapable of understanding the culture behind this film.

Ang Lee is a great director.

IMO the culture behind the movie is awful. Based entirely on consumerism, and crush anyone that gets in the way of one's own desires, no matter how despicable.