How is your Sex Life, these days?

5 minutes ago, London Lowf said:

Tell us your secret!

It is a widely accepted fact that many women are incapable of orgasm, many more are only capable when it is they themselves that are providing the stimulus, and that those that are "fully functional and responsive" can only achieve it occasionally.

And yet you "always made sure they "finished" - amazing!

The ladies that I was with, only visited me when they had the urge , when they felt horny , and I suppose that was the reason .

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

When I was with a female , I always made sure they "finished"  , sex to completion for them , often more than just once and did anything and everything . 

That's why they often came back for more , some would just visit me for their on benefit , knowing that they would "finish" , they often bought me presents around as well , telephones , fans , food , beer .  .

LOL. Mine usually "finished" but never brought me presents.

When I was naive I thought it meant something to them, but came to realise that it's meaningless how well one treats a female as in the end they'll do whatever they want anyway.

IMO the idea that they will store up the good things we do for them as some sort of credit against the mistakes we make is erroneous. No matter how well I treated the women in my life, it meant zip when push came to shove.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, London Lowf said:

Tell us your secret!

It is a widely accepted fact that many women are incapable of orgasm, many more are only capable when it is they themselves that are providing the stimulus, and that those that are "fully functional and responsive" can only achieve it occasionally.

And yet you "always made sure they "finished" - amazing!

Widely accepted by whom? IMO that's BS. If a guy does it right ( and that does not necessarily involve intercourse ) he should be able to make her happy, unless she has a physical impairment.

Woody Allen had some amusing tales to tell about it.

16 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. Mine usually "finished" but never brought me presents.

When I was naive I thought it meant something to them, but came to realise that it's meaningless how well one treats a female as in the end they'll do whatever they want anyway.

IMO the idea that they will store up the good things we do for them as some sort of credit against the mistakes we make is erroneous. No matter how well I treated the women in my life, it meant zip when push came to shove.

TBH, the lady who gave me the fan and telephone, it was an old spare fan (and I didn't have a fan) and it was a new but old 4 G telephone which she didn't need (And I needed a phone to get back to the U.K) and she'd often bring some beers around.......................knowing full well that I would be off to 7/11 to get some more beers in .

One would often bring some presents around..............knowing full well that she would be leaving with more than she bought . 

But they were just casual relationships and no one was bothered or concerned about what they got up to when we weren't together  , not loved up or "We'll be together forever " or that kind of thing .

Like,  *you can come and stay with me tonight or go and stay with someone else * I wasn't too bothered either way .

Still friends with them all  and may meet up next time I'm in town............or maybe we wont, again, not too bothered either way

• Like 2

10 hours ago, London Lowf said:

True, but you can now get medication to counteract that - and the great thing is that you get to choose when and where!

Someone should market a pill to stop men wanting sex.

It would have saved me a fortune back in the UK.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Someone should market a pill to stop men wanting sex.

It would have saved me a fortune back in the UK.

Agreed.

I often say that if I'd known about the women to come in my life when I was 20 I'd have castrated myself. However, a pill would have been better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

I asked my wife as the butter from the cooked salmon was dripping off of her chin " Is that better then sex ?"  she replied ' It is the way you do it '.

You mean you are dripping?

Should see an urologist?

15 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Widely accepted by whom? IMO that's BS. If a guy does it right ( and that does not necessarily involve intercourse ) he should be able to make her happy, unless she has a physical impairment.

Woody Allen had some amusing tales to tell about it.

"If a guy does it right" - unfortunately, there is no universal method to help a woman to orgasm - they are far more complex than men!

Or maybe I'm totally inept and lacking in carnal knowledge and skills - oh well!

13 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I once had a discussion with some 40+ year old pals back in the UK ....... "do you still want sex as much?" The general consensus was most of the guys wanted more sex when over 40, but just had no options to get any. Their wive's refused, and pressing the issue or looking elsewhere would cost them their house, savings and pensions.

I would hate to be married while still having a strong libido - I'm now in my late sixties and think that maybe I could be happy with one partner, but in my earlier life? No way!

• Like 2

On 3/19/2022 at 2:04 AM, London Lowf said:

"If a guy does it right" - unfortunately, there is no universal method to help a woman to orgasm - they are far more complex than men!

Or maybe I'm totally inept and lacking in carnal knowledge and skills - oh well!

Try asking her what she needs. Some guys think they know how a female works but they don't. Men have no idea.

If she won't tell, then she deserves a sex life of boredom.

“In the short summer night she learned so much. She would have thought a woman would have died of shame... She felt, now, she had come to the real bedrock of her nature, and was essentially shameless. She was her sensual self, naked an unashamed. She felt a triumph, almost a vainglory. So! That was how it was! That was life! That was how onself really was! There was nothing left to disguise or be ashamed of. She shared her ultimate nakedness with a man, another being.”

“So as long as you can forget your body you are happy and the moment you begin to be aware of your body, you are wretched. So if civilization is any good, it has to help us forget our bodies, and then time passes happily without our knowing it. Help us get rid of our bodies altogether.”

Oh, Pattaya! 

“They lived freely among the students, they argued with the men over philosophical, sociological and artistic matters, they were just as good as the men themselves: only better, since they were women.”

Personally, I LOVE women, and hate men, due to Men's boorishness, and their only thoughts about stickling it in, without aplomb and caring.

“His body was urgent against her, and she didn't have the heart anymore to fight...She saw his eyes, tense and brilliant, fierce, not loving. But her will had left her. A strange weight was on her limbs. She was giving way. She was giving up...she had to lie down there under the boughs of the tree, like an animal, while he waited, standing there in his shirt and breeches, watching her with haunted eyes...He too had bared the front part of his body and she felt his naked flesh against her as he came into her. For a moment he was still inside her, turgid there and quivering. Then as he began to move, in the sudden helpless orgasm, there awoke in her new strange thrills rippling inside her. Rippling, rippling, rippling, like a flapping overlapping of soft flames, soft as feathers, running to points of brilliance, exquisite and melting her all molten inside. It was like bells rippling up and up to a culmination. She lay unconscious of the wild little cries she uttered at the last. But it was over too soon, too soon, and she could no longer force her own conclusion with her own activity. This was different, different. She could do nothing. She could no longer harden and grip for her own satisfaction upon him. She could only wait, wait and moan in spirit and she felt him withdrawing, withdrawing and contracting, coming to the terrible moment when he would slip out of her and be gone. Whilst all her womb was open and soft, and softly clamouring, like a sea anenome under the tide, clamouring for him to come in again and make fulfillment for her. She clung to him unconscious in passion, and he never quite slipped from her, and she felt the soft bud of him within her stirring, and strange rhythms flushing up into her with a strange rhythmic growing motion, swelling and swelling til it filled all her cleaving consciousness, and then began again the unspeakable motion that was not really motion, but pure deepening whirlpools of sensation swirling deeper and deeper through all her tissue and consciousness, til she was one perfect concentric fluid of feeling, and she lay there crying in unconscious inarticulate cries.”

His wood got heavy

In a 60s Chevy......

22 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Try asking her what she needs. Some guys think they know how a female works but they don't. Men have no idea.

If she won't tell, then she deserves a sex life of boredom.

In my opinion.......

I do not want to risk having my post deleted and so I will not name it, but there is one practice that is universally enjoyed by all men but a lot of Thai girls will not accept a return of the favour. And yes, I do know why.

Also, a lot of (mainly younger) women don't even know what they want (or need) - or are saving their secrets for "the one". They particularly do not want to open up during casual encounters, which is fair enough I guess. For example, how many times have you been told "kissing only for boyfriend".

Despite being relatively accessible, I find that many Thai girls are nonetheless surprisingly unadventurous and conservative - they are generally submissive, non-judgemental and servile starfish, which I believe is what makes them so attractive to the average Western man who simply wants to get his rocks off with the minimum of hassle or effort  .

Luckily, on my trips to Thailand, I usually/eventually find a girl that I click with and then stick with her - interestingly, they are always over thirty ????

• Like 1