Why Are Thai Women so Fine-boned?

Jack will eat not fat, and Jull doth love no leane.
Yet betwixt them both they lick the dishes cleane.

Those were the days when we needn't worry much about existential threats, and rhymes were whimsical.

And, after that, we had...

"…Advice: don’t read
A Clockwork Orange—it’s a foul farrago
Of made-up words that bite and bash and bleed.
I’ve written better books…so have other men, indeed.
Read Hamlet, Shelley, Keats, Doctor Zhivago."

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Hans Johnson said:

When I first landed in the land of smiles over 25 years ago you never saw over weight women. I was always impressed by how much vegetables and fruit they consumed never over eating and their cleanliness compared to western women. 

Cleanliness is next to godliness, of course.

And, as you say, eating plenty of vegetables and fruit is important, as well.

Most guys don't know just how important it is to date a woman who is not a meat eater.

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, Hans Johnson said:

When I first landed in the land of smiles over 25 years ago you never saw over weight women. I was always impressed by how much vegetables and fruit they consumed never over eating and their cleanliness compared to western women. 

Western junk food is now readily available in Thailand and, unlike Westerners who sit down and eat three meals a day at set times, from my observations many Thai girls seem to eat almost constantly throughout their waking hours. And also, rather than throw what they don't eat into the bin, they put it on their make-up table and then microwave it later.

Cleanliness? The bum-gun! The way we clean up in the west is positively barbaric - but then again, the mains water where I live is damn cold!

Edited by London Lowf
  • Like 1

It's genetic and due to the climate.  Why have the ability to easily pile on the pounds if you don't need to?

You should search about genetic differences between races and their causes.  The "race is only skin deep" is a lie.  There are biological differences between races.  (I'm saying nothing about intelligence.)

On 3/24/2022 at 6:39 AM, Hans Johnson said:

" When I first landed" and now? There are still slender Thai ladies and I love them  but I've noticed that many are getting fat. Seems to me because they spend alot of time now consuming processed snacks and drinks full of fat and sugar, just as they do in the western world.

• Like 1

Because mammels in a hot climate need less calories to maintain "body heat" and thus basically maintain essential bodily functions. To become "big" is rather a disadvantage. Greetings, Charles Darwin.

• Like 1

Slight, fine boned, graceful, femine but never take that as a sign of weakness. My wife packs a mean haymaker, always best to keep a safe distance when she's riled and my girlfriend has a fearless quiet determination. She refuses to back down if she feels she is in the right, true strength of character.

There is no way fat and flabby trumps slender and elegant as far as I am concerned. If I had wanted the elephantine I would stayed in the West.

1441245691_WomanwithFlabbyArm-Article.jpg.b577946dc5015fd0b2093889ace3c011.jpg3a70d061df734a64ad62.jpg.6b4250a4b8698a2929327a0f029f360a.jpg

Jackie Wilson - Reet Petite
"Well, have you ever seen a girl for whom your soul you'd give?
For whom you'd fight for, die for, pray to God you'd lie for?
She's so fine, she's so fine, she's really sweet the finest girl
You ever want to meet"

Yes, I have! 

Edited by Farmerslife
Typo corrected.

10 minutes ago, TheScience said:

No. But I do wonder why they have such ugly knees.

It doesn't matter the ethnicity or regional genes. Definitely the worst attribute of the nation's fairer sex.

You cannot see the knees if she's on top.

• Sad 1

Sitting here looking at my western wife and our Thai girlfriend they are about the same build but my wife is about 3 inches taller.

It amazes me how these Thai girls can shovel so much food down their throat and stay so slim.

One could assess the comparatives to general lifestyle and diet, yet biological make up has much to contribute. 

Ever notice, more often than, how Thai/Asian women bounce back to their natural form after child birth? Not so much the norm among other feminine sisters the world over. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Have you ever heard of Bergmann's rule?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bergmann's_rule

Bergmann's rule says that living organisms become smaller in size as you move towards the tropics.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f9/Northern_red_fox_%26_southern_desert_red_fox.jpg/799px-Northern_red_fox_%26_southern_desert_red_fox.jpg

You will overheat in tropical infernos if you look like Shrek or King Kong.

And don't forget about the mosquitoes.

Mosquitoes prefer bigger people since they emit more carbon dioxide.

On 3/27/2022 at 12:57 PM, TheScience said:

No. But I do wonder why they have such ugly knees.

It doesn't matter the ethnicity or regional genes. Definitely the worst attribute of the nation's fairer sex.

I have never observed their knees.
Face, breast, bum.
Check done, here we go.

On 3/27/2022 at 1:15 PM, Ralf001 said:

Sitting here looking at my western wife and our Thai girlfriend they are about the same build but my wife is about 3 inches taller.

It amazes me how these Thai girls can shovel so much food down their throat and stay so slim.

What???

Your western wife and "our" thai girlfriend.
Threesome?