Tourism and Sports Ministry to propose “Thailand Pass” cancellation and introduce single ATK test to spur tourism growth

webfact

2 hours ago, Willy Wombat said:

Test before departure. Not on arrival .

Dummies

Maybe they trust the results of overseas testing and want to be sure 100%, if its done quickly and efficiently at the airport i don't see why not, if this will rid us the travellers for other headaches having to do  more testing and quarantine i'm for it...

• Confused 16
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Spilornis said:

In announcing sweeping reductions in its covid restrictions yesterday Singapore mentioned that traffic through Changi was at 13% pre covid rates.

Few wish to travel to or through destinations with restrictions

Wonder how many of the missing 87% are Chinese, who are absent because of their own country's restrictions. Everybody knows what is best in an improving situation.....

Just now, RichardColeman said:

Daft Idea - why on earth would say UK travellers want to risk an expensive quarantine here rather than free quarantine at home ? Especially on a dodgy test kit .

I am not looking for an argument, but some time ago the UK was offering hotel quarantine for UK arrivals, and from all reports, it was very expensive and awful..... 

• Like 2