Golf caddy tells of horrific acid attack by former husband

webfact

3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Should throw some acid at him!

Really?? "throw some acid at him."??? How is that going to make things better? Slowly lowering him, feet first, into the acid, now THAT's a punishment.????

• Like 1

6 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Another @rshole who cannot take the fact that his wife has had enough

of him, this is a terrible thing to do to the mother of his children , I

hope the police get their act into gear and throw the book at him.

regards Worgeordie

and throw the book at him

And make that the 'Encyclopaedia Britannica' (plus year books) and fired from a cannon!

3 hours ago, it is what it is said:

you completely miss the point when you describe this as a 'thai man' problem. it is a human problem. people do this in many countries, usually a man, but women also.

In most countries it isn't a normal occurrence and is usually committed by immigrants from countries where it is.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Asquith Production said:

in the year leading up to March 2020 there were 619 crimes committed in the UK where corrosive substances were used – a 37% increase since 2017. Mostly gang related.

See my previous post.

3 hours ago, it is what it is said:

you completely miss the point when you describe this as a 'thai man' problem. it is a human problem. people do this in many countries, usually a man, but women also.

And you completely miss the point that this is a site dedicated to Thailand, the people involved are Thai and that there are almost daily reports here of 'men' attacking or killing a former wife or girlfriend. They lose face when rejected and there is nothing worse for a Thai. The fact that they lose further face by spending a long period in jail never occurs to them as they are incapable of step 2 thinking and what the consequences of their action will be.

7 hours ago, webfact said:

They had two daughters together who up until Paveena's interest in the case from January were with the father, the lady's attacker. 

No-one has commented on this. Why were they with him and not her? Very unusual, I would have thought.

This piece of filth and his accomplice should be arrested and the poor woman invited to the police station.

She should then be provided with a litre bottle of sulfuric acid for each assailant. 

They should be chained up to allow her to show them what the pain and subsequent disfiguration means.

Cowards. Nothing but petulant, vindictive cowardly little boys.

22 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

No-one has commented on this. Why were they with him and not her? Very unusual, I would have thought.

It's perfectly clear - he disfigured her so badly, it would frighten the children.

Also, since last September, I would imagine she has been in pain, shock and hospitalisation!

• Thanks 1

Reason for the feet dragging Men police force back by Men judicial system.

And when they catch the two they will say sorry sentence cut in half, can't make monetary mends already broke no future earning to garnish if it wasn't for the organization the BIB will continue dragging. 

Edited by thailand49

All other issues aside, it made me slightly nauseous to see so many associated parties using this as a photo opportunity.

Maybe they were just doing their jobs but why was somebody allowed to capture do much of it in video?

It's just wrong. But of course everything about this situation is just wrong.

I wish her the best in her life now. She's certainly paid some harsh dues.

1 hour ago, Flink said:

Really?? "throw some acid at him."??? How is that going to make things better? Slowly lowering him, feet first, into the acid, now THAT's a punishment.????

Good for the goose, good for the gander... but this poor girl is no longer good for a gander. I once had a TGF who had acid scars on her arms and hands, they were very unattractive. 

4 hours ago, it is what it is said:

I would have to disagree and say it's a mainly 3rd world problem.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, firestar said:

Yes yes clearly a "Thai man" thing no such thing could ever happen in other countries like the UK...????

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9962343/Mass-acid-attack-Cardiff-Victims-pour-milk-soothe-injuries.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9605107/Woman-suffers-injuries-face-acid-attack.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9784407/Child-ten-three-victims-acid-attack-North-London.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9250673/Reward-5-000-offered-hunt-man-blinded-teenager-19-unprovoked-acid-attack.html

THose are just the first links that came up, there is plenty more. But have your little cry petal btw if you hate them so much but you are still here surrounded by them because you have nowhere better to go, what does that say about you and your own country? think about it for a minute

--------

I agree that it was churlish to insinuate that it was exclusively a Thai problem .

What strikes me though is the apparent police inaction , pretty disgracefull that.

48 minutes ago, joecoolfrog said:

I agree that it was churlish to insinuate that it was exclusively a Thai problem .

What strikes me though is the apparent police inaction , pretty disgracefull that.

The most high profile case here in London in recent years was involving tv presenter Katie Piper.  The ex boyfriend got 2 life sentences and his mate got life. Was parolled  after 6 years.

She had over 40 operations.  Was truly funking horrendous 

Edited by DaveE13

I cannot understand why a serious crime like this isn't promptly investigated.  The offender at large has more opportunities to commit further serious crimes as well as flee the country (if able to).  This is a major crime.  

I have heard of acid attacks being a disturbing trend in the UK.  I hope it isn't the same here.  

12 hours ago, Asquith Production said:

in the year leading up to March 2020 there were 619 crimes committed in the UK where corrosive substances were used – a 37% increase since 2017. Mostly gang related.

Asians have imported it, actually. 

On 3/28/2022 at 9:31 AM, webfact said:

Now the Nong Prue, Pattaya, police are finally getting their act together

yet the Sattahip police can continue a two year vendetta against a farang who reversed into a neighbour's gate!