Jealous ex stabs woman to death in front of stunned shoppers - no one intervenes

webfact

3 minutes ago, Stargeezr said:

I hope that this killer either gets to spend the rest of his life in jail, or the death sentence.

At least Thailand still has the death sentence.

Might do 8 yrs, if he confesses.  That seems to be the norm.  If not being released earlier.

On 4/8/2022 at 9:32 AM, webfact said:

But this was not the first time he had used violence out of jealousy.

Police revealed that he had left jail in 2019 after being convicted of attempted murder of his ex girlfriend.

I read this kind of behavior so many times.
Looks to me that the "standard procedure" to punish these perpetrators, ie. jailterm, is not deterrent at all.
Something seems to be missing by these criminals that defines them as "Once a criminal, always a criminal" and other ways of punishment needs to be found ungently.

• Like 1

No wonder that the longer the more Thai women decide to stay single. This chauvinism of male superiority has to be brought to a screeching halt. 

I hope this case finds a judge handing down the death sentence as there is no way to cure such sick minds and society has to be freed from such pr1cks - once and for good! 

On 4/8/2022 at 10:44 AM, ikke1959 said:

Nothing to find in a Big C store to kick him with?? throw at him? slam with?  I know it sounds easier than it would be, but nobody did anything to prevent this...

Unless you have some kind of training to handle a drunk or junkie with a knife then sorry to say keep out of it.

• Like 2

Been away from current events for 3 days and NO surprise that yet another story of a rejected, pea-brained, ill-equiped, overly sensitive, useless fragile Thai man-child senselessly murdering someone because they told him something he didn't like. Throw this piece of ???? in a wood chipper feet first and sell tickets! ????

• Like 2

13 hours ago, MadMuhammad said:

Easy to judge when you aren’t put in the same position. Everyone’s a hero after the fact 

I know if I was young that I would have done something because when I was young I did, on numerous occasions, do something.

• Like 1

Heat of the moment split decisions can either make you a hero or another victim???? I have been both in these situations, and in one instance could easily cost me my life for someone who, it turned out, was an ungrateful criminal.

I can understand people not helping, but my nature would not have let me do nothing. RIP poor lady????

• Like 2

On 4/8/2022 at 11:13 PM, Mac Mickmanus said:

Although what often happens when a guy is attacking his GF ; another guy steps in to defend the damsel in distress and confronts the guy and the damsel in distress suddenly changes to "Oi , Leave my boyfriend alone" and they both join forces to fight against the interring stranger and they then both walk of hand in hand and loved up again and youre left with a ripped shirt and a bump on your head after being hit with a stileto shoe 

Ohhh yes the old bar stool myth, ever seen it yourself? Of course not 

7 minutes ago, BestB said:

One day my girlfriend was having a complete meltdown while driving the scooter, me on the back. Crazy shouting and swerving, as I didn't feel like falling off, I turned the key off and took it out. Still crazy shouting and jumping, so I restrain her by pinning her arms to her side. As she's wiggling and screaming, two Thai guys come up and ask if she needs some help with the foreigner. I let go, and she promptly jumps off the scooter, runs to the side of the road and picks up a rock. The Thai guys run off, with her chasing them and waving the rock in the air.

Completely forgot about being angry with me, funniest thing I ever saw!

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, BestB said:

It happens the World over and there are numerous stories and videos  of it happening .

You are using the "old bar stool myth" line in the wrong situation here , as I am talking about something that happens the World over and not just to ex-pats in Thailand 

On 4/8/2022 at 1:37 PM, kcpattaya said:

Would you? And might as well get stabbed by this idiot?

A few well aimed cans of beans hitting him in the head could slow him down. But then, being a farang, I would probably end up being the "culprit" in the eyes of the police and end up getting deported.