Avoid trap of losing money to women

2 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

Not sure why you are trying to tell me what to do. I dont tell you what to do. Control issues.

You are the OP that opened this thread correct? You were clearly requesting advice.

Please refer back to your OP.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheScience said:

No, you sound extremely unhappy. Ever since you have joined this forum you've posted absolutely inane, juvenile questions almost exclusively about sex.

I don't think you've ever stepped foot in Thailand.

I'm about the as far from politically correct a person you will meet but comparing women in general to dogs. Sorry, you are way out of line and that is precisely why you had to op this question in the first place.

I provided a quality list of flags in which to identify what I consider a good mate. You scoffed and mocked comparing women to dogs - numerous times.

Enjoy the dog because you'll never get the woman unless she's grittingly doing by the hour.

Lost

Nice rant. Been going to Thailand for 20 years. Have a nice evening. 8.19pm Thai time.

There's always one.

Avoid trap of losing money to women.

Reply to this question: 

I think every man pay way or other in relationship and he should! Still can be alpha male! But if lose all money to woman or you are on womans leash then you are looser. 

I have not been whit 500 woman but (or dont know, stop counting after hair start grow in down low) have had "few". Still have make mistake whit asian woman(Filipina) and was looser because not make prenup whit her! Whit my Thai woman im not pay much, she manage her self almost everything and government pay our other house in town. I help in other way , help family in farm drive stuff to sell etc. I know ofcourse she dont mind if i give her more money lol. But if you start give much you cant come back to give less!

17 hours ago, 2 is 1 said:

Avoid trap of losing money to women.

Reply to this question: 

I think every man pay way or other in relationship and he should! Still can be alpha male! But if lose all money to woman or you are on womans leash then you are looser. 

I have not been whit 500 woman but (or dont know, stop counting after hair start grow in down low) have had "few". Still have make mistake whit asian woman(Filipina) and was looser because not make prenup whit her! Whit my Thai woman im not pay much, she manage her self almost everything and government pay our other house in town. I help in other way , help family in farm drive stuff to sell etc. I know ofcourse she dont mind if i give her more money lol. But if you start give much you cant come back to give less!

Have you considered that an Alpha male is not quite what you imagine?

You are paying for everything, but you imagine that you are the Alpha? 

So to be an Alpha you have to pay for everything; but if she outsmarts you then you are a loser. ???? 

So are you an Alpha or a Loser? Can you be both?

Seems like you are looking for a problem to fit the solution.

Pay way or other? What does that mean? Of course you pay with your time. If you are paying with your time and paying for everything; you are already a loser. Just fooling yourself that it makes you superior. Forget about that Alpha nonsense ???? 

10 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

Have you considered that an Alpha male is not quite what you imagine?

You are paying for everything, but you imagine that you are the Alpha? 

So to be an Alpha you have to pay for everything; but if she outsmarts you then you are a loser. ???? 

So are you an Alpha or a Loser? Can you be both?

Seems like you are looking for a problem to fit the solution.

Pay way or other? What does that mean? Of course you pay with your time. If you are paying with your time and paying for everything; you are already a loser. Just fooling yourself that it makes you superior. Forget about that Alpha nonsense ???? 

Lol im not saying im alpha.But surely im not under woman also if im not want to some times. (An alpha male is a man who takes charge, one who imposes his will on others, not the other way round.) But it has nothing to do about giving money to woman. Just tell my story and point.

30 minutes ago, 2 is 1 said:

Lol im not saying im alpha.But surely im not under woman also if im not want to some times. (An alpha male is a man who takes charge, one who imposes his will on others, not the other way round.) But it has nothing to do about giving money to woman. Just tell my story and point.

An Alpha male is a male that takes what he wants, when he wants it.

Genghis Khan was an alpha male, he enjoyed riding the horses and sleeping with the wives and daughters of his recently defeated enemies.

Guys that lift, read self improvement books, and try to talk a girl into giving them a free one ..... not so much.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

An Alpha male is a male that takes what he wants, when he wants it.

Genghis Khan was an alpha male, he enjoyed riding the horses and sleeping with the wives and daughters of his recently defeated enemies.

Guys that lift, read self improvement books, and try to talk a girl into giving them a free one ..... not so much.

Short, a alpha male is someone people or animals follow and who dominating a group out of same specie. 

Dictionary

the most successful and powerful male in any group. a strong and successful man who likes to be in charge of others.

Alpha-dom has been over-used to the point of being a joke by red pillars. Most guys could do with more standing up for themselves and their self-interests.

They don't have to go full on Viking Pillager to stop being taken advantage of.

If you think -even for a moment- that you're an alpha male, you're really a bit of a comedic figure, like the never actually seen in the wild "Chad".

Just stand up for yourself, don't be a doormat. You don't have to mimic Clint Eastwood in High Plains Drifter.

2 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

If you think -even for a moment- that you're an alpha male, you're really a bit of a comedic figure, like the never actually seen in the wild "Chad".

Just stand up for yourself, don't be a doormat. You don't have to mimic Clint Eastwood in High Plains Drifter.

Sigma male his characters

Independent

This whole alpha-drama may be playing out solely in your own head, completely undetectable by outside observers.

How often in your life do you think, "wow, that guy is really alpha and not a run of the mill rhymes with grass hole"?

1 minute ago, LaosLover said:

This whole alpha-drama may be playing out solely in your own head, completely undetectable by outside observers.

How often in your life do you think, "wow, that guy is really alpha and not a run of the mill rhymes with grass hole"?

Who cares really

Alphas look weak to me. Act tough but all show. Insecure.

Sigmas more secure. They dont need groups to impress.

On 4/13/2022 at 7:34 PM, richard_smith237 said:

I guess it all depends where you are, who you hang around with, where and how you met your significant other.

The vast majority of Western guys I know in Thailand are in perfectly normal relationships with Thai women, not really much different from the west... Mutual respect, similar socio-economic status... just regular decent couples....   I don’t know why some guys struggle and end up in disastrous situations. 

And end  up on this forum!

On 4/13/2022 at 7:34 PM, richard_smith237 said:

The vast majority of Western guys I know in Thailand are in perfectly normal relationships with Thai women, not really much different from the west... Mutual respect, similar socio-economic status... just regular decent couples....   I don’t know why some guys struggle and end up in disastrous situations. 

I've only encountered one couple like that.