Songkran crime crackdown: Thousands arrested including 777 for spreading Fake News

webfact

Imagine if in a certain country you could arrest for "fake" news.   think back a few years...

150 million people would be in jail (50% or those who didn't vote correctly).   then an executive order that inmates cannot vote.

there's also a reason we don't live in any neighboring country......seems worse.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, ezzra said:

So far all i have read about this holiday is threats of crackdown, hefty fines and jail term  and don't do this and don't do that for people who just want to have fun, who says holidays in Thailand is not fun?...

The floggings will continue until morale improves!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Nice makeup Sir, lighter shade of lippy would suit you better though.

3pm.jpg.51ebefc7df76efe6e57522ef0b703596.jpg.10ef47c1f894a79db20ad9f26ae3d02e.jpg

Reminds me when my Son was searching for a shop to provide/install marble counters in his new kitchen.

We went into one outfit, looked at many different textures/colours etc.  Son agreed for the manager/owner (not at the shop at the time) to come to the house to take accurate measurements.

Later manager arrives at the house, dressed like a building labourer (nothing wrong with that), with womens shoes and full make up. But no effeminate behaviors or atitudes etc.

They did the job, well organized, good work, reasonable price, all completed about 3 days later.  

• Haha 1